Team Rainbow!

DeletedUser

user_image.php

Okay, so Team Rainbow! is a tribe that is recruiting in Norther K26 and Southern K16. We're ranked 6th in K26 and we're working our way up in K16. We do have a point limit - as noobish as it may sound - and that is you just have to be at 300 points at least. That way, it doesn't bring our Average rank down much lower. We do however prefer that you have more than 300 points. Upon request for a position in our tribe, you must write a well written letter to either Pencils33 or Dragon Age in game. From that point we'll then discuss whether you'll be accepted or not - We've become more picky of who comes in and who doesn't. We aren't a tribe that's focused on points so if that's what you think TW is all about then we're not the tribe for you. Better hurry, the spots are filling in quick!

For an invite or more information contact Pencils33 in Game.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

haha. Did you by anychance, google for that photo? Anyway, I'd advise that you set more requirments than just 300 points. Make an application for them to complete, if they seem good enough have a discussion with the council of your tribe.

DeletedUser

No, I did not. One of my tribe members recommended it to me, and I have no idea where it came from. It may be from google, but even if it is, that shouldn't be a problem. And thanks for the advice on the application. I'd been thinking about adding something but I couldn't think of what.

DeletedUser

Check out the Premades forum section for ideas of what top tribes expect of their members.

Obviously, don't expect things from members than you cannot do.

Scour the forums and find your happy medium. Boy, this is neato, huh?

DeletedUser

Pencils, I could create you an application =] Consider it help from a bored player