Ted/teb v tkt/tkh

• Thread starter Music Loving Chemist.
  • Start date

xRedDevil

Good luck to both sides, although I am expecting this to be a victory for TED/TEB.

DeletedUser

Did you just admit that they are too good for you to beat alone? :icon_wink:

From what I hear they've been bothering Riot! quite a lot to honor their alliance and join in.

But since Riot! has blocked me and is ignoring my mails, I don't know what they'll do... :icon_rolleyes:

xRedDevil

Don't worry h0lly I still <3 you ^^ as for what us at Riot! will do... I haven't got a clue, but I don't think we even share a border, or much of one at least do we?

DeletedUser

Don't worry h0lly I still <3 you ^^ as for what us at Riot! will do... I haven't got a clue, but I don't think we even share a border, or much of one at least do we?

Nah we don't, only Lil Nicky is close to you guys I believe.

But I think you will declare in a few days for symbolic value.

xRedDevil

Possibly, but if it happens I can see it being another very limited participation if any at all event, much like it was with TOP in the beginning. (as you stated for the symbolic value) :p

DeletedUser

Possibly, but if it happens I can see it being another very limited participation if any at all event, much like it was with TOP in the beginning.

Yup.
Luckily the difference in points between TED & TKT is much smaller then it was with ~Top~ and Gians ^^

DeletedUser

Ya know...Lil-Nicky...the guy you recruited from the tribe we were warring. (massacring would be more correctly put).

DeletedUser

Heh, I just had a tw flashback looking at hOllys sig ... remembering Apathy declaring on all of w40 :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

From what I hear they've been bothering Riot! quite a lot to honor their alliance and join in.

But since Riot! has blocked me and is ignoring my mails, I don't know what they'll do... :icon_rolleyes:

Dont give to much attention to what you hear around :)

Speculation. Speculation. Let see what happens. We all are waiting. :)

DeletedUser

Im guessing the majority of conquers at the start will come from the isolated members of both sides. Will be interesting to see what happens when these are gone

Burning GFX

Im guessing the majority of conquers at the start will come from the isolated members of both sides. Will be interesting to see what happens when these are gone

The TED/TEB takings at the start were those of the villages/players that broke the NAP in the first place, things will get interesting no on in when its the two front-lines fighting it off.

DeletedUser104590

We all care about having fun :)

We have removed most the players who broke nap,

Still couple left but TKT not making it easy, to remove players

TKT family are a good tribe, but in any good tribe there is always some
Players who cause problems.

DeletedUser

TED overtook TKT now :) In total points and in main branch difference.