Ted

DeletedUser105532

Yes your leadership as in your tribes leadership if i was talking to you as the leader i would have just said you... :icon_confused:

An thats the plan!!.... no of course not.
:icon_neutral:

Weren't you in the leadership for some time ago?

Burning GFX

I held duke for less than 6 hours while TKT was at the worst of its time. Yes.

DeletedUser

Zero, this tribe was made by me, Sam and Hans.

Sam was the first to mention this idea to me because of TKT's internal issues. Next me and Hans noticed a similar thing happening in TED.

So the three of us and Baroness talked it over and I went ahead and started planning. Baroness withdrew from the talks but Sam didn't, so we did our thing with TED and invited him in. Sadly enough he was a tad isolated so lost some vills, but he's supported now.

When I started planning this we had parts of the leadership of both tribes behind the idea. Some backed out or lost those leadership privs... But that doesn't mean it wasn't a good idea. So I went ahead :)

DeletedUser100466

Are you talking about me? I have no idea what's going on :/

TheHans

Master Commander 2016
Reaction score
so pretty much the same tribe with some extra tkt/tkh players with low morale
And a few TKT/TKh members? u feel special? MLC pretty much sent a message to all players over 100k in TKT/TKH.

Which is it? Did we recruit the low morale players? Or players just above 100k? .... I think not.

This is a new tribe. And it was up to TKT whether or not to accept us as one.

Now it's time for fun.

DeletedUser104590

Well they saw that they wouldn't win the war and started a new tribe to take some tkt/tkh players with them and then declare war again, so pretty much the same tribe with some extra tkt/tkh players with low morale

TKT family are very good, but they would of lost the war.

stats show that, only tribe in that war who has plus villages by far was TED.

But that is the past :) must look at the future now

DeletedUser99652

Yeah the past is the past.
How are you liking Gians by the way Devil? I noticed you moved over there.

And Apathy has surely taken over the spot of top dog in K24.

TheHans

Master Commander 2016
Reaction score
I think Zero has been silenced by The Game Of Thrones

#clearedmuch?

DeletedUser105532

As I told you ingame Hans, The game of thrones has sent all his nukes at 2 of my villages but no village is take or cleared ^^ Maybe he'd got one if he'd have more than 1 noble avalable in his defence village next to me.

for forther referring to me : zeroseven

Rank Name Conquered villages Lost villages Defeated opponents while attacking Defeated opponents while defending
1 The Knights Templar 24 3 1.478.135 826.516
2 We Just Dont Care... 3 24 819.232 1.591.923

#Silencedmuch?

TheHans

Master Commander 2016
Reaction score
Think we missed you on here.....

Posting stats so far is pointless. As TKT class us as TED still, should we post those stats? Or will that be too embarrassing?

20-30 villas are easily captured. Better watch out, i'm getting hungry.

DeletedUser105532

Think we missed you on here.....

Posting stats so far is pointless. As TKT class us as TED still, should we post those stats? Or will that be too embarrassing?

20-30 villas are easily captured. Better watch out, i'm getting hungry.

That's true but just like you writing Game of thrones silenced me? ^^ Pls do post for as I see it TKT must have won since TED is no more

TheHans

Master Commander 2016
Reaction score
Not really.... How much have we gained? In turns of better players and villas?.....

Keep it in game. Externals bore me...

DeletedUser105532

You shouln't throw this things at me while chelsea is playing (especially not while losing) ^^

DeletedUser104590

That's true but just like you writing Game of thrones silenced me? ^^ Pls do post for as I see it TKT must have won since TED is no more

Well as for the war, TED disbanded so yes TKT won the war.

For stats TKT by far lost in that area.

But at the end of the day victory is a victory and TKT won because TED disbanded,

But in my eyes war stats are most important and TED won them by a lot.

DeletedUser

Now the war between the Ted/b and tkh/t families are over and also war between apathy and takt/h families i think it is only right the forum community go an insiders view on what happened during the war. I am going to outline the reasons that i think caused both the Ted/b family and apathy to disband. Firstly with the Ted/b family i think there was three main problems:

1. egos
2. stacking
3. timing of war

1. As many of you know there was a lot of internal arguments going on in the tribe with people refusing to accept any criticism. At one point one of the squad leaders even came out and said he would never post in the tribe forums again.

2. I think a key problem especially for Teb (tribe i was in) was losing villages in the frontline. As it was the Ted/b family that declared i think it is unacceptable for the front line not to be fully stacked. I know the stats point towards the ted/b family winning but if you look at stats just for Teb you will see they were losing a lot of villages by the end of the war:

Side 1:
Tribes: TKT, TKH
Side 2:
Tribes: TEB

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,074
Side 2: 245
Difference: 829

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 52
Side 2: 20
Difference: 32

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 6,441,603
Side 2: 1,243,015
Difference: 5,198,588

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 396,481
Side 2: 155,747
Difference: 240,734

chart

3. When the war started TKT/H already completely dominited their k so all the members concentrating on attacking TED/D while there were still a lot of villages that TEB/D hadn't taken in their own k. This meant many of the players were more interested in their own mini battles than in the war against TKT/H.

With apathy again i think the main problem was lack of stacking villages on front line. This was confounded by the fact players were recruited from TKH right in the middle of enemy territory with support only sent after the players had moved tribes and attacks had started. Also as the front line players didn't have enough support they had to use their own defences to stack their villages so had no movable defence to stack newly taken villages which meant they were recapped easily.

These are just my views. I urge players from both sides to post their opinions about the war.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser104590

Good Read :)

Well here story way i saw it :p

1. TKT family couldnt follow simple Terms

2. TED family declared war ( we didnt plan it very well ) we just wanted blood, and our Continent back K24.

3. TED family destroyed TKt family in K24 and K34 and started to move into K33.

4. TEB took heavy beating in K23 :( but if war was going to carry on TED would of smashed throw K33 / K23 border

5. TEB fought back well but communication between both tribes was poor

6. Riot! gave us a deadline and some people crumbled under the pressure and seeked a better way out.

7. Due to leadership isses (Pretty much all my fault) TED crumbled and people left the tribe, to join apathy.

8. Them stats above most the nobles were done when TED disband, so does not really count.

9. TKT won the war.

10. end stats which i posted at the end of the war ( real stats of the war when it ended ).

11. TED tripled there nobles to there lose, TEB nearly broke even. TKH lost loads of villages, should of fallen, and TKT didnt break even they were still in the minus.

12. Adding stats now is pointless since TED disbanded but TEB stayed and didnt disband, so off course TKT could pick of them players and make them look better.

DeletedUser105532

Good Read :)

Well here story way i saw it :p

1. TKT family couldnt follow simple Terms

2. TED family declared war ( we didnt plan it very well ) we just wanted blood, and our Continent back K24.

4. TEB took heavy beating in K23 :( but if war was going to carry on TED would of smashed throw K33 / K23 border

5. TEB fought back well but communication between both tribes was poor

6. Riot! gave us a deadline and some people crumbled under the pressure and seeked a better way out.

7. Due to leadership isses (Pretty much all my fault) TED crumbled and people left the tribe, to join apathy.

8. Them stats above most the nobles were done when TED disband, so does not really count.

9. TKT won the war.

10. end stats which i posted at the end of the war ( real stats of the war when it ended ).

11. TED tripled there nobles to there lose, TEB nearly broke even. TKH lost loads of villages, should of fallen, and TKT didnt break even they were still in the minus.

12. Adding stats now is pointless since TED disbanded but TEB stayed and didnt disband, so off course TKT could pick of them players and make them look better.

Hmm some good points but saying you destroyed us:
is maybe why you failed at the beginning, thinking you had won after a good start, were you really mustly took out the unexperienced, inactive players which shouldn't have been in TKT/TKH from the beginning. Basically through the whole war TKT/TKH took more villages in total counting against other enemys too, due to a 2 front war.

And under two wars I haven't even got fakes at me, and I was'nt that far away from you. Creds to The game of thrones to be the only player taking a shot at me :icon_smile:

War stats TKT vs Apathy:
Rank Name Conquered villages Lost villages Defeated opponents while attacking Defeated opponents while defending
1 The Knights Templar 49 3 2.859.823 1.664.222
2 We Just Dont Care... 3 49 1.270.085 3.027.405