teepee tier tribes

Gwaihir aka Bluetomahawk

HA! i was bored and figured to check 103 forums. always nice to find TPs posts, especially since i've been talking to people that play 103, and no one knows what's going on there... always nice, maybe little bit naive insight. mainly cause of "secret" description, you should know by now that perception is decieving :cool:

also i have to note that you haven't even once mentioned that you do not care about replies here. also don't bother with el bahati, i'm 99% sure he's just another balkanese.

and for last, don't forget. troops are overrated, but don't do anything that will get you killed in early game. :D

The Frog

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
this is crap
lets here some real stuff
mods back off
we need some flaming here

so whos got some shite to say?/

were quendi

and we aheve many that wil post

who else wants to big up?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser80720

this is crap
lets here some real stuff
mods back off
we need some flaming here

so whos got some shite to say?/

were quendi

and we aheve many that wil post

who else wants to big up?

your tribe sucks, but Rad and RAD 2 suck even more cant even take me out with both tribes failed twice in 4 days gotta love the ODD

there timing is pathetic

and there leader is pam another pp spender who lies through her teeth :DD

Last edited by a moderator:

killerrufus

TP keep going And why all this hate rhyme ur doing well we Will see in the end ;)!

DeletedUser120036

sir cornish i do believe i have rimmed you on 2 worlds forget which ones though

DeletedUser80720

i highly doubt it as i have only played like 3 worlds over the last 5 years and i wasnt rimmed on 2 nd the other one was recent against 2 tribes

maybe you are thinking of someone else

DeletedUser119197

i wouldnt be to proud for rimming cornish, last time i remembered him he got rimmed by a barb.... folks you heard it from the man himself... rimmed by a barb village... didnt you cornish..... pasty

Luck Dragon

Reaction score
I had a good tribe started. Ghost, Old world players that would contend with any tribe on the world if there was no PE in the market. We have the players, the activity, the stacking, backtime, snipe just as good as anyone else. But, the one thing we didn't do was spend tens of thousands of PP to buy the victory.

We decided to have some members of our tribe restart to the rim and leave extra barbs in the core... extra farms. Let's see who is lame enough to noble up the barbs we drop. lol. :rolleyes:

The saddest part about these forums when it comes to listing "good" tribes. The ones with the most points get listed, the ones that spend the most PP to be lowest ranks get listed. It is not that the tribes are newb... it is the people in here are newb enough to think those are actually the best tribes.

WildlingInvader

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Why isn't the world winning tribe in this list?
I mean, we all know HORDE is gonna take all of you out slowly but surely due to the lack of skill from all you guys xx

I'd love to see another ODIN mayhem tribe again (w99 kids will remember)
SOOOO: Ragner and KG im expecting you both to join this world sooner or later ;)
(so i can rim both of you like i wouldve done on w99 right??)

FluffyButDangerous

Reaction score
Seeing as TEO have a spy in HORDE telling them everything i don't think HORDE wil win this one. :p

Good to know they need a spy to defeat HORDE when they are 10 times bigger :p

WildlingInvader

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
So we'll smoke the spy out?
Just casual tw stuff going on here :p

Pretty weird TEO would reserve a spot for one of us tho? (i mean our -10k members)

FluffyButDangerous

Reaction score
So we'll smoke the spy out?
Just casual tw stuff going on here :p

Pretty weird TEO would reserve a spot for one of us tho? (i mean our -10k members)

I had an invite sitting from TEO for a while, and before i supported a tribemate when he had an incoming train from .c4. i was 99% sure going to get invite into their academy tribe. But after they told me they are the type of tribe that uses spy's i don't know if i want to join them.

The hyprocrisy is real :D

d555d9f220a0eab9b1e3fe4c7fb75925.png

Sorry about the 'noobs' comment but it's true. :p

I just think it's sad that the rank2 tribe with 905000 point advantage on us needs to use spies.

WildlingInvader

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
LOL i sniped/stacked trains from tribes i was talking to to join, that only leaves a good impression doesnt it? Willingness to help the tribemates you're in.

So this is an excuse or?..
Maybe they aren't impressed anymore by your slow ass growth hhaha