Teh Best and Worst leaders of w35

Wallam

Back on topic please, this is about world 35 leaders, not who plays w54.

If you want to discuss other worlds, talk to each other in PM or create a new thread in the general secetion.

DeletedUser

Some of these posts are getting dangerously close to one word answers, please try and enhance your word count a little if your posting 1 or 2 word answers. Even "yes, I seem to remember she did" is a lot better than yes.

one word answers are against the rules?

DeletedUser

Can we make a new rule that people who don't even play the world have limited amounts of posts, I'd actually like to talk with my enemies not those that quit.

DeletedUser

This people who have quit have no right to talk thing is going way too far, as this is pretty much a thread about history, as they have played before they added to the history, you can't deny johan, yeil and the like haven't created some memorable moment's. While Johan pointed out it's a public forum, there is also the point of if they weren't posting, would you? Most of the poster's here are either in smaller tribe's like myself, or in Apoc or have quit, so if there's no counter arguement then the arguement is just a statement. You need to think of your enjoyment, without these "quiter's" I doubt you'd have so much enjoyment.

Best leader right now? I don't think there is one, perhaps you could say Forklift as Apoc are the better tribe right now, though it isn't all down to his leadership I imagine, worst leader? I'm going to target myself, my allies and other small tribes by saying the leaders in smaller tribes must be worse as they haven't managed to succeed, as for in the history worst leader, Willow88888 because ultimately his tribe revolved around two or three players, and everyone knows a tribe is only as strong as its weakest member.

DeletedUser

Best: Kesha or CHIMEERA, i can't choose...

Kesha was always loyal, and knew the result of mass recruitment.

CHIMEERA was an immense tactition.

Worst: Anyone remember WillowDawn from about a year ago? Previous baron of -UNP-, who got kicked and formed an anti-UNP tribe...

What a fail xD

DeletedUser

You know who is say, The BEST leader(s) are those who are STILL leading their tribes.

The worst, are those who aren't leading them ;)

DeletedUser

You know who is say, The BEST leader(s) are those who are STILL leading their tribes.

The worst, are those who aren't leading them ;)

So if someone has a real life issue that forces them to quit the game, they are a bad leader?

Maybe in real life, yes, they should try to carry on leading, but in a game you think they should ditch family, and loose their jobs because there are a few members that need guidance? No :)

DeletedUser

So if someone has a real life issue that forces them to quit the game, they are a bad leader?

Maybe in real life, yes, they should try to carry on leading, but in a game you think they should ditch family, and loose their jobs because there are a few members that need guidance? No :)

Ofc because everyone knows that tribal wars is more important than anything including rl. So if you ever quit you are a failure at living and should just kill yourself :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Shurrup Hugo, stop interrupting my flame sessions! :p

And why are you not on skype?

DeletedUser

lmfao hugs ;) thanks :pP

and hulk, well you have a point, but there isn't much that can make a person quit wat i think would be a large part of their life ;)

lol King Art, don't really know you, but i heard you are a most hated player ;) lol how prestigious xD but yes, if you are leading, you are great, if not, well by default, you are terrible.

DeletedUser

lmfao hugs ;) thanks :pP

and hulk, well you have a point, but there isn't much that can make a person quit wat i think would be a large part of their life ;)

lol King Art, don't really know you, but i heard you are a most hated player ;) lol how prestigious xD but yes, if you are leading, you are great, if not, well by default, you are terrible.

I don't lead APOC.... just a squad.

DeletedUser

Thoughts on Marcotje as best leader? Perhaps he hasn't always been leader but he's managed to keep MAGI successful and alive. I think he has the most experience as leader than any current leaders?

DeletedUser

Thoughts on Marcotje as best leader? Perhaps he hasn't always been leader but he's managed to keep MAGI successful and alive. I think he has the most experience as leader than any current leaders?

he may have been successful but who is the most successful tribe? metophorically if s/he has led the number 1 tribe and members are still willing to remain true to the leader by default should that leader not be declared the best. Fine the lower tribes will always dispute it but technically the aim of the game is to be rank 1 and maintain that rank, so therefore that leader is succeeding and therefore must be the best.

Granted that does not take into consideration other variables but really need there been any other variables