Teh Best and Worst leaders of w35

DeletedUser

Nicole technically lead Hulk on w35, which came to be when she left -TC- :3 Not sure if that's the one she's reffering too, or anyone else is reffering too o.0 It's the one I remember. Other then that I don't believe she's lead another w35 tribe...

Wallam

Some of these posts are getting dangerously close to one word answers, please try and enhance your word count a little if your posting 1 or 2 word answers. Even "yes, I seem to remember she did" is a lot better than yes.

DeletedUser

Some of these posts are getting dangerously close to one word answers, please try and enhance your word count a little if your posting 1 or 2 word answers. Even "yes, I seem to remember she did" is a lot better than yes.

Johan's reply wouldnt of been as effective if it wasn't short and sweet:icon_smile: I don't see the problem with one word answers but you're the boss/moderator guy. for now.:icon_wink:

Best leader right now, Kesha?

King Sean04

Johan's reply wouldnt of been as effective if it wasn't short and sweet:icon_smile: I don't see the problem with one word answers but you're the boss/moderator guy. for now.:icon_wink:

Best leader right now, Kesha?

If we were allowed one word posts then the forums would be cluttered with useless posts :icon_wink:

As for Kesha being the best I don't think so

DeletedUser90609

talked to Kesha on skype seems very nice so i'll go for her :lol: