Tell a War Story: Talley your Enemies

DeletedUser

I personally am enjoying this war and its potential to the best of my ability, and I hope that fellow TW'ers are doing the same. With that said, I am wondering just how many enemy villages you have taken? Are there any good stories that coincide with that? Feel free to share here, and hopefully this will stay flame free. I believe I had about 10 or 20 villages when the war broke out, and I was a semi late starter in this world and all the others. The war led me to focus on this world more than others, as it was fun and a challenge. I had no real strong allies around me and at the beginning it was a lot of red around me. My stay would have been short, except there were multiple players with few villages near my empire, and I felt I could exploit this. I started by picking off the weaker ones closer to me and doing it little bits at a time. Once I saw no retaliation my attacks became more fierce and on a larger scale. I started evicting whole players at a time, giving them no reprieve and no chance for reprisal. If I suspected support was from one XiG player I would switch targets. Sadly the sea of red I used to see is dwindling with the help of my fellow tribe StW9, but it was a blast. Once this last village is taken, I will have few viable targets of the XiGian tribe, while the Purple ESL sit comfortable in their NAP. I have no qualms with this, as such is the way of diplomacy.

The end tally of my campaign came to 49 XiG villages, and so near my initial goal. I would love to read other successful stories, and tell me the glory of your tribulations and warmongery!

DeletedUser

I think I've taken something like 55 XiG and allies villages this war. All 35 in the south (on K43 or near the boarder) where taken during the war. Plus I'd say probably 20 or so more on K33 early on in the war.

DeletedUser

Ahh, I am relieved to see that I am not the only one who strives to take the enemies by the 10's and 20's instead of meager numbers.

DeletedUser

I took over 80 - 90 :icon_twisted:

On start of war i was little bit worried about my position, because i have red sea on my left/west. But after some time i realized, that enemys lacking any sighn of cooperation. When i took that big assterios villages he threatened how i will be crushed bla, bla, bla. Another terrible try from that loser. They simply let me crush them one by one. Its my strategy. Anyhilate all armies and then simply eat enemy village one by one. Biggest fight which i fought was with Major Harris. Who sometimes maked me mad, how he skipped in my noble train. Thnx to this war i get solid experience. I mainly attacking alone, i dont like cooperated operations, but i have on it, i can permit it. I alone can crush any under milion point player.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

60... ::shakes fist at ME W and CALM for getting in the way::

DeletedUser

oops!

Were we provoked I wonder? Yes that would be it. Cmfam should ask themselves why.

DeletedUser

Getting in the way? Feel free to hammer CALM, you won't be alone. StW has been at open war with them for a long time now. They're XiG for all intents and purposes.

DeletedUser

oops!

Were we provoked I wonder? Yes that would be it. Cmfam should ask themselves why.

hehe. i just checked twplus. now i know why :icon_rolleyes:. i had thought that y'all just decided to go crazy on me for no reason.

ramz fan

I have taken around 30ish alliance villages, and 0 Xig.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I've taken probably 40 or so enemy villages and enemies who tried to defect. Notable examples were Nenad who was formerly XIG and then left to join FOS. He didnt survive. I don't like runners, so I make it a hobby of hunting them down and killing them :p

DeletedUser

I took over 80 - 90 :icon_twisted:

On start of war i was little bit worried about my position, because i have red sea on my left/west. But after some time i realized, that enemys lacking any sighn of cooperation. When i took that big assterios villages he threatened how i will be crushed bla, bla, bla. Another terrible try from that loser. They simply let me crush them one by one. Its my strategy. Anyhilate all armies and then simply eat enemy village one by one. Biggest fight which i fought was with Major Harris. Who sometimes maked me mad, how he skipped in my noble train. Thnx to this war i get solid experience. I mainly attacking alone, i dont like cooperated operations, but i have on it, i can permit it. I alone can crush any under milion point player.

I have taken about 100 villages in the war and I've been climbing the rankings with K1rja, although I'm on the opposite side. :) Early in the war I was killing all the TW1 in K43, but StW10 took them in as refugees, so I left ESL to pursue them. After fighting them for a while, I made friends with Big092701 so I agreed to a NAP and went back to ESL. Now I'm trying to punish Apophis and his traitor friends.

Major Harris was a good friend of mine and a very strong player. I know that K1rja's attacks were very persistent, and defending became increasingly difficult over time. FTR's best ally against Major Harris was definitely WIFE, because Major had to quit when the game was taking too much time away from his family. The same thing happenned to illone, who made the mistake of getting married after he had started playing this game.

I am still having fun with this war, but it's unfortunate that it is so time consuming and so many people have had to quit. I guess that's all part of war though, and I have definitely taken advantage of it myself with many of my targets quitting after I started hitting them.

DeletedUser

Have RB joined the war?

Nope

He did join Xig a short time, since he had some people in the other tribes next to him that he disliked, and players in Xig that he liked, and he wanted to fight them.

But I asked him to return. so he returned, and then also stopped his attacks.

Grtz
Beldin

big092701

Good post DJ,

My Story is similar. In K43 I reside with a loyal group of players who have been with me from the start, when I ran my own tribe.

We are all very active, and like to fight. When the war started we were still in TW1, as DJTJ mentioned. We started the war with a bang, taking a LOT of XIG vills on our main front lines. Me and my guys in K43 even won the 50 PP competition the Cemedia hosted for the most XIG villages taken by a single tribe within about a weeks period. We finished with a nicely done 101 XIG vills.

Soon, we noticed TW1 start to go inactive, as quite a few of the main tribe were nestled into the Core of the world, with not much XIG in sight. Me and my guys in K43 needed to make a decision, or we would soon be in the middle of a red sea, with not much tribal activity to depend on for support if needed.

I had always knows STW10 was a good tribe, and I had known a lot of them from the RUM days. I spoke with BIG BOB and a few others, and we joined STW soon after.

Once we joined them, DJTJ and Bolaar decided it was time to make a thread about me. I did battle with them both... at the same time, and had my ass handed to me. But I took it in stride, as this is part of the game. I probably saved myself by getting to know DJ and bolaar, and holding some playful banter while they destroyed my defense.

I came to an agreement with them both, and we have moved on to other targets, each with a lot of mutual respect for each other.

I believe I have taken somewhere between 20-25 XIG vills since the war started, but have made a few new friendships which are worth a bit more.... IMO

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Nope

He did join Xig a short time, since he had some people in the other tribes next to him that he disliked, and players in Xig that he liked, and he wanted to fight them.

Grtz
Beldin

So basically you let him join the war and Take alliance villages, then you take him back and harbor him and Our villages? Tsk tsk...seems beldin Can make a mistake....

DeletedUser

If you wish to argue do it with your troops. Commends on all the glorious efforts, my numbers of enemies conquered would have been double, but Apache stood in my way, and many of them were in the way with support and such so they had to be conquered. I too love to work alone as no one can cooperate better with me then well..me. I see you must all know the thrill of planning an attack, and the impatience that ensues when your troops and nobles are low.

DeletedUser

So basically you let him join the war and Take alliance villages, then you take him back and harbor him and Our villages? Tsk tsk...seems beldin Can make a mistake....

I don't think many members of the alliance have relations with RB and actions like that won't help if they ever ask for them but that means the villages are not exactly being harboured. If I find there are any ftr villages they will be recovered but I have heard that isn't the case.

omgwtf111

I have taken around 30ish alliance villages, and 0 Xig.

You joined XIG between 25th March 19:06 to 7th April 00:06.

In that time you took 1 village from Deras, who I believe there was a deal struck between your tribe and his.

You took 4 villages from TW.

So it seems you took 4 villages from the Alliance. Not sure where you got 30 from. :icon_rolleyes:

Nope

Grtz
Beldin

Looks like he joined to help XIG, then ran (once what he was needed for was done) to safety. Safety being his old tribe.

I'm sure after the war, he will be losing all his villages.

Last edited: