Tell a War Story: Talley your Enemies

DeletedUser

For the moment...I have a gain of 79 and loss of 22.

Not horrible and fun for sure.

ramz fan

You joined XIG between 25th March 19:06 to 7th April 00:06.

In that time you took 1 village from Deras, who I believe there was a deal struck between your tribe and his.

You took 4 villages from TW.

So it seems you took 4 villages from the Alliance. Not sure where you got 30 from. :icon_rolleyes:

Looks like he joined to help XIG, then ran (once what he was needed for was done) to safety. Safety being his old tribe.

I'm sure after the war, he will be losing all his villages.

I wasnt telling the story now was I? I did take villages of alliance while i was in RB. I've always favored Xig so i opted to help Xig2 out in K56. Any problem with that take it up with me ingame, then we will talk. and for 4 alliance villages, look up my fingermccarthy, deras, haymaker, lord flipper, and any others you can find while your there. there is around 24 there, It was an educated guess. such nitpicking by the village idiot, anything to make other players look bad right?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I wasnt telling the story now was I? I did take villages of alliance while i was in RB. I've always favored Xig so i opted to help Xig2 out in K56. Any problem with that take it up with me ingame, then we will talk. and for 4 alliance villages, look up my fingermccarthy, deras, haymaker, lord flipper, and any others you can find while your there. there is around 24 there, It was an educated guess. such nitpicking by the village idiot, anything to make other players look bad right?

Just so you know, a members actions DO represent his tribe especially if his Duke approves such by letting him back in after his movement to xig to take part.

omgwtf111

This thread was about the war.

You replied,

I have taken around 30ish alliance villages, and 0 Xig.

I then ask if RB have joined the war, your own leader replies that you haven't. Then explains that you left RB to join XIG to particate in the war.

So the only Alliance villages you took were 4.

Then you ran back to RB for safety.

The other villages were nothing to do with the war.

Unless you are trying to tell us, that RB are at war with the Alliance tribes.

"village idiot" :icon_rolleyes:

One would say, it would have been wise of you to stay out of this thread.

One would then say, it would have been especially wise not to post what you did above.

Congratulations you have just put a bullseye on your villages. Not to mention, making RB look bad.

Last edited:

ramz fan

How could i run back to RB when i wasnt under attack? This is pointless, dont post about things you dont know. Beldin probably didnt know the whole story, prikkel, donaldinio, xazraelx, or indstry bording could tell you anything you wish about this. and Yes i took 24 villages during the war. and yes then i was in the war, now im not because i was to not attack anymore. during that period i was attacking, i had a disclaimer on my profile stating that my attacks on the alliance were not the actions of RB but the actions of myself and in no way meant that RB was in the war. I know after i post this i will be flamed again for something else so after this i will probably not reply.

Rgrds

Ram

ps. make sure you make the bullseye big and red so i can notice :icon_wink:

Last edited:

DeletedUser1259

Taken about 15 :)icon_redface:) and lost 0.

Tough work is this war. :lol: :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

For the record, TWPlus does lie. For example 5 of my villages I counted where Mr.Odd when I launched the attacks, and abandoned when they arrived in the heart of a red sea (lucky me to be randomly assinged the easy beach head villages :icon_biggrin:). I'd say they still count as XiG taken villages. Same thing with mircy who switched to another tribe after getting slaughtered and all take overs changed, same with Invincible who moved to ROFL, or the AR! guys, or the CALM guys. In fact a lot of the villages taken end up not listing right as XiG proper on TWPlus.

DeletedUser

Well, I'm counting one of these that is marked as tribeless because I launched when he was still in HOT, but I've taken 12 and lost 1, so a net gain of 11 villages. Not much compared to some of you, but still lol :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Well, I'm counting one of these that is marked as tribeless because I launched when he was still in HOT, but I've taken 12 and lost 1, so a net gain of 11 villages. Not much compared to some of you, but still lol :icon_wink:

Tis good for your size Tyr :icon_razz: I'm just not happy about where you got some of 'em:icon_evil:

starwarz212

I've only taken 4 XIG villages during the war(being completely surrounded by your tribe, allies, and NAPs sometimes has it's disadvantages), and I've lost 1, but took it back right after. I didn't have anything against the people I took it from. One of them said he would take the village back eventually, but I made it a strong defensive village, and I barely ever move it's troops, so good luck. The war stories aren't that great. i just took the villages and crushed the enemy. Now I'm rebuilding to have some more fun. :)

DeletedUser4514

I lost alot..

Heck yeah you did. But I only got one of them. 19-0 for me.

The front moved away too fast for me to keep up. I guess that's part of the problem when enemies run rather than stand and fight...

bloodsheder

Well heres mine.

Soon after joining xig.6, war broke out. Thought, hey why not, a fight is what this world has been waiting for so lets go. And boom, since i was a part of the ex aos, even tho i joined afterwars, i proudly proclaim me as such a member, we learned of a plan to use us as bait.. uh oh. My first attacks in the war were on the alliance actually, and i even took one village, but i told the guy i was attacking all my attacks since i found it out after my first wave and i let him properly defend and keep his villages, since i launched on over 10, and gave back the one i took.

After finding out the right answers, from xig to hot! where ive stood today, just in a few different fractions due to relocations. but it went well. 10 villages from the first wave, one of the first hot waves since they joined the war about a week after i joined them. mike, sumthing was the poor xig 6 guy's name. From there more raids, but no noblements, just trying to clear out heavy xig reinforcements. A little attack here, a large wave there, and it put me up to 30 take overs, while taking over 30 other villages in my colony project, talk about bad timing, but since they were on seperate troop circuits, the only thing that crossed were which area got the nobles. :)

Xig likes to call me and my fellows traitors... well i guess to them once you join you must never leave. *i know that is not that way but its the way they act towards us*