Tell a War Story: Talley your Enemies

HansGruber

Well heres mine.

Soon after joining xig.6, war broke out. Thought, hey why not, a fight is what this world has been waiting for so lets go. And boom, since i was a part of the ex aos, even tho i joined afterwars, i proudly proclaim me as such a member, we learned of a plan to use us as bait.. uh oh. My first attacks in the war were on the alliance actually, and i even took one village, but i told the guy i was attacking all my attacks since i found it out after my first wave and i let him properly defend and keep his villages, since i launched on over 10, and gave back the one i took.

After finding out the right answers, from xig to hot! where ive stood today, just in a few different fractions due to relocations. but it went well. 10 villages from the first wave, one of the first hot waves since they joined the war about a week after i joined them. mike, sumthing was the poor xig 6 guy's name. From there more raids, but no noblements, just trying to clear out heavy xig reinforcements. A little attack here, a large wave there, and it put me up to 30 take overs, while taking over 30 other villages in my colony project, talk about bad timing, but since they were on seperate troop circuits, the only thing that crossed were which area got the nobles. :)

Xig likes to call me and my fellows traitors... well i guess to them once you join you must never leave. *i know that is not that way but its the way they act towards us*

You are a runner, coward and a traitor. Nice excuse though, no one was going to use you as bait. We treat every member (even really new members) as family and protect them to the end. Remember Asterios??

Be honest, you guys took a look around you and there was bright red, you got scared and did was any other coward would do, you ran.

But the thing is, when wars are over, the players that fought honorably will have respect for each other and eventually work together, you runners will have no respect and we will always remember it.

We should start a list of all the runners and store it somewhere. "The list of SHAME!"

DeletedUser

You are a runner, coward and a traitor. Nice excuse though, no one was going to use you as bait. We treat every member (even really new members) as family and protect them to the end. Remember Asterios??[/B]

:icon_eek: No, I didn't. You just brought up bad memories Hans, thanks:lol:

bloodsheder

You are a runner, coward and a traitor. Nice excuse though, no one was going to use you as bait. We treat every member (even really new members) as family and protect them to the end. Remember Asterios??

Be honest, you guys took a look around you and there was bright red, you got scared and did was any other coward would do, you ran.

But the thing is, when wars are over, the players that fought honorably will have respect for each other and eventually work together, you runners will have no respect and we will always remember it.

We should start a list of all the runners and store it somewhere. "The list of SHAME!"

Completely clueless, and as for the bright red, joining hot put me by just as many enemies.. the entire xig.6,and lot xig.2 and my entire colony villages were covered with xig, and wit.. I do not fear to attack, or defend from anyone.

DeletedUser

*sigh*

if you're gonna be a traitor, join the other side - you're a traitor to your tribe.

on the other hand, to switch sides and attack your former members? thats just wrong.
________
Starcrafft 2 Replays

Last edited by a moderator:

bloodsheder

LMAO... Didnt most of them run with you?

No, but half did, the half that entered 3 days before. The rest ran quickly after they saw them getting destroyed

Yea.. Except Mike2805 and a couple others.. It was definitely a feast for the alliance.

Yeah it was a feast, i think your the only one outa the 7m in points that knew how to defend.. hmm xig villages :)

*sigh*

if you're gonna be a traitor, join the other side - you're a traitor to your tribe.

on the other hand, to switch sides and attack your former members? thats just wrong.

Wow, once again... 3 days i think.. its not like we had known these guys for ever, and knew their village layouts and such.

HansGruber

No, but half did, the half that entered 3 days before. The rest ran quickly after they saw them getting destroyed

Yeah it was a feast, i think your the only one outa the 7m in points that knew how to defend.. hmm xig villages :)

Wow, once again... 3 days i think.. its not like we had known these guys for ever, and knew their village layouts and such.

3 days or 3 years... you are still a runner (and by runner I mean coward). I didnt know there was a minimum time that you had to me in a tribe to consider it "your" tribe.

bloodsheder

ill say this, regardless of war time or not, it wouldn't of changed, so.. everyone that joines a tribe and desides well no, regardless of actions, 3 days lock you into a tribe, well hell 90 percent of us are runners.

DeletedUser

Might I say that Jonesi was the most impressive enemy I have ever seen?
This guy could teach lessons on how to play defense! :icon_cool:

I sing his praises now in public as I did to him in private, and to my tribemates, during the time when he was holding off everything thrown at him!

**bows** I will honor him now, and I know that he will always have my respect as friend or enemy.

Throughout he was, and is, my personal ally.

If we're going to have a shame thread maybe we should have an honor thread? :)

RR

bloodsheder

yes, he was the only one in the entire ranks of xig.6 that actually withstood the first wave apon them, actually as well as 2 and 3

DeletedUser

25 villages from the alliance and 20 of them in the last 2 weeks

DeletedUser

ill say this, regardless of war time or not, it wouldn't of changed, so.. everyone that joines a tribe and desides well no, regardless of actions, 3 days lock you into a tribe, well hell 90 percent of us are runners.

well then you should all be hunted down. the only tribe i've ever left was on where we all left to merge with ESL.

so, in the end, who should be doing all the hunting down?
________
VERMONT MARIJUANA DISPENSARIES

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I took over 80 - 90 :icon_twisted:

On start of war i was little bit worried about my position, because i have red sea on my left/west. But after some time i realized, that enemys lacking any sighn of cooperation. When i took that big assterios villages he threatened how i will be crushed bla, bla, bla. Another terrible try from that loser. They simply let me crush them one by one. Its my strategy. Anyhilate all armies and then simply eat enemy village one by one. Biggest fight which i fought was with Major Harris. Who sometimes maked me mad, how he skipped in my noble train. Thnx to this war i get solid experience. I mainly attacking alone, i dont like cooperated operations, but i have on it, i can permit it. I alone can crush any under milion point player.

It was fun