Tell me if this is messed up

DeletedUser

I try to internal noble a tribe mates village before anybody gets their hands on it, like any other player would do. All of a sudden... The player I'm nobling gets back online after being away for a week for no said reason and says that he would get his best friends to nuke me out of the world. Of course it's too late to call back the attacks so now I have 24 in comings from the idiots friends who are 75 fields away. Yet again, this is my tribemate who told these guys to do it...

DeletedUser

how about he dodges/snipes that noble train and nothing happens

DeletedUser

I try to internal noble a tribe mates village before anybody gets their hands on it, like any other player would do. All of a sudden... The player I'm nobling gets back online after being away for a week for no said reason and says that he would get his best friends to nuke me out of the world. Of course it's too late to call back the attacks so now I have 24 in comings from the idiots friends who are 75 fields away. Yet again, this is my tribemate who told these guys to do it...

If a player is to be internalled, it is generally a tribal matter for leadership to organise and coordinate, not an all you can eat free-for-all that you need to beat your tribemates to. It is leadership's responsibility to ensure the growth of the tribe, which isn't secure with selfish players out for themselves.
Sounds like you jumped the gun. If you were to do that in my tribe, you'd be cast to the wolves.

DeletedUser

So who's the attacker and who's the 'tribe person' who got his mates to attack you? I might have a few nukes laying around right now..

DeletedUser

So who's the attacker and who's the 'tribe person' who got his mates to attack you? I might have a few nukes laying around right now..

dont know why you would help some one in this situation, id send troops to WAB . Jobe has put up a great fight, and its been good fun. only he deserves troops.

DeletedUser

I scouted him a day before sending the train and he had no troops at all. I figured I wouldn't need help with taking him down, and yes we did coordinate the attacks, there were about 3 or 4 inactives that needed to be internal nobled before another tribe saw the no point increase.

DeletedUser

It's CuR0i, sambunyan, and link 24 from c0nan, don't try...