Temp v ~GTL~

hanibalii

PHP:
Well we can't see they are spears as they are untagged :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

PHP:
Well we can't see they are spears as they are untagged :icon_rolleyes:

This be true, take my word for it? If not next time I'll tag and tell? :icon_wink:
But some truely strange clearing forces in there too....

DeletedUser57199

Its kinda like this...
I said "pretty much inactive" i still have my own fun and sniping these attacks isn't something that is time consuming :)
If you appear to be at a stand still some people don't feel the need to the need to organize an attack is what I meant. Not really grounds to judge people. If you snipe them.. good for you. For me personally I got sniped many many times by inactives before I actually started taking the time to make sure every attack I launched was difficult to stop...

I'm not bragging about any endeavours, just mentioning you may want to talk to some of the less experienced in Temp, is all.
I don't talk to people, Im just a lone some troll :icon_redface:
Wait.. are you correcting me? cuz both are accepting variations of that word /grims with pride at his new found intellectual appearance

And in no place have I insulted Temp, I respect them as much as I despise them :icon_redface: . BUT yes i would have been inactive anyway RL takes its place!
It was more of a general statement regarding the thread as a whole, as for quitting due to RL, it happens... but its not an excuse, if the account meant jack you would have looked into the countless other options to secure your safety while away

I'm not stating anything obvious when I say you're eating up the smaller tribes and absorbing a few recruits as you go, better off nobling them? And no we're as much "nub" as anyone else.
Well they could stand alone and fight everything as a 10 person group leaving no survivors... but what happens when RL catches up? Honestly let them play their game, people will complain no matter what they do. I was part of a 15 man tribe and we got trolled for not being ranked high enough lol

Because temp is so high and mighty I am not worth their attention! Ok yeah... but this is a "public" forum for a reason.
/looks around for any member of temp... shrugs then continues trolling rampage.
You have every right to voice your opinion, sadly my opinion is that attacks on an barely active account is hardly news worthy.

What the heck is this....? :spear:
[spoil]
Odear.jpg
[/spoil]
:icon_neutral:
DankmanXP said:
sadly my opinion is that attacks on an barely active account is hardly news worthy.

DeletedUser

I liked the 10, maybe cause I was one XD. But hey, we're stronger combined.