Temp v ~GTL~

DeletedUser

No i do not know english.? only TW and bad game play when i see it as in there NOOB Duke!

alech

Hes not completely wrong though he can tell if it's bad gameplay or not!

I like you.

Thanks! Same lol

Edit: I'm still loving your trains btw! We got a 12 or 13 sec train, it made my day!

Last edited:

DeletedUser

i think i know what his talking about. He was send a sit by one of our ex member, that a no no and was booted.

Now if someone places noble claim on his villages because he is no longer part of the tribe that another story.

imdoingitright?.jpg

DeletedUser64592

Just a heads up if any tribe come across Temp there Duke carn`t play TW and needs help to kill/rim 1 player who has only 6 vills to his.lol so he is a noob and his game play is bad.

i am not a duke of temp mate, and yes i am a noob a proud noob, once you think you know everything in this game that always changes you might as well quit because you are WRONG.

TW.PLAYER was sitting one of our members and i booted that member, and i wasn't a pig and didn't try to claim them all my self :)

TW was sitting shopping as he asked me to sit me account too LMAO

TW.PLAYER on 09.01. at 00:37
if you need a sitter just mail me.Also if you have time can you send me some res.? Thanks.

i don't know this player from adam and he asks to help me sit my account, then i find later that some player from my tribe set him as a sitter...

seams obviously like some larger player in the game was taking a co-played account of his "wife" or "brother" and was sitter shopping from with in my tribe... found one person who gave up the sit, I also learned from a friend in a larger tribe that they had some one inside our tribe giving them info... right at the same time as we have a player sitter shopping... Seams more then clear and weather the player that passed the sitting to a "friend" meant to let him spy on our tribe or not either way it was done and one of rules as with most tribes is not out side sitters OBVIOUSLY lol

Any way this all sounds so noob and sry for my demonstration of my self professed noobness. I will always be a noob on this world as i was rimmed. It was my first time hitting the rim but the coming player that did it did it with such style i can't begrudge him and actually have the greatest respect for DuMaMay
(he saw a little battle i was having, 3 players where attacking me, he let us fight it out and no one get anything LOL then he took out 2 of them and me in less then 48 hours with noble trains)

sorry for the clutter on the forums from this thread and for replying to unimportant things and acting even more a noob :)

i am always happy when i find some skill and ~GTL~ has shown some skills! They still need to change there profile... LOL

alech

Lol thank you but profile stays the same until we die or something else!

DeletedUser

Just a heads up if any tribe come across Temp there Duke carn`t play TW and needs help to kill/rim 1 player who has only 6 vills to his.lol so he is a noob and his game play is bad.

If your talking about snaperay, you better re-educate yourself who snaperay is.

OD Rank: 1.(1,122,222,701 score)
OD Defense Rank: 1.(806,243,750 score)

DeletedUser64592

If your talking about snaperay, you better re-educate yourself who snaperay is.

OD Rank: 1.(1,122,222,701 score)
OD Defense Rank: 1.(806,243,750 score)

dang it david i want to be known as a noob LOL

ty though!!!

still i stand by the fact that i am a noob :)

DeletedUser64592

Snaperay is a beast ;)

well so are you LOL i never kept up with you on w44, wasn't to to far away from you while i was active there but i might be a "reasonable" player there is many better players out there.

DeletedUser

well so are you LOL i never kept up with you on w44, wasn't to to far away from you while i was active there but i might be a "reasonable" player there is many better players out there.

lol nah i can only dream of it :(

DeletedUser

Temp I see you have started on D.M.D as well, eating tribes a fraction of you're size...
Maybe one day you'll find yourselves an equally sized tribe? :lol:

DeletedUser64592

Temp I see you have started on D.M.D as well, eating tribes a fraction of you're size...
Maybe one day you'll find yourselves an equally sized tribe? :lol:

but i am to scared :( big tribes scare me, i have never fought a real war before? how do you do that? (LOL)

DeletedUser

but i am to scared :( big tribes scare me, i have never fought a real war before? how do you do that? (LOL)

One, my post did not request a sarcastic response.
Two, nor did my post mention anything to do with Temp NOT being able to fight a war.
Three, I simply stated that maybe a tribe your size (If you fought them) would be much more fun.

Regards
Fungus

DeletedUser

Sorry but I think temp has some serious flaws. And I swear that my only 2 cents I will add.

DeletedUser

Small tribes scare me. So where do we go from here?? snaperay is scared of big tribes and i am scared of small tribes. Surely that mixes things up a bit :p

DeletedUser

Small tribes scare me. So where do we go from here?? snaperay is scared of big tribes and i am scared of small tribes. Surely that mixes things up a bit :p

lol to the above ^

And whats Average?
T-Crew W10 or W12 Smile! or W24 Who? or maybe W53 DSL? "Average sized tribes scare me." ?? :icon_redface: