Temp v ~GTL~

DeletedUser64592

Small tribes scare me. So where do we go from here?? snaperay is scared of big tribes and i am scared of small tribes. Surely that mixes things up a bit :p

hey i am scared of all tribes, i am scared of players with one town! Everything makes me want to call and cry to my mommy :(

but on a serious note (is that possible in this unimportant thread?) there is currently and hasn't ever been one mention of D.M.D in our tribal forums, just some ant eaters eating some ants!

alech

Snaperay get over it and actually noble us... I mean what you did in other worlds is amaizing, 1 OD and 5 ODA, great but your not showing very good strategies so far.

Stop criticizing the thread and stop being such a hypocrite... If you tell us not to make a big deal about some attacks (Lots of nobles killed) then don't make a big deal about some forums.

You nobled players that wanted to either leave or co-play someone else so it's more like eating dead ants and living ants are giving you some trouble.

Now we are getting some serious attacks, not from you guys though.

DeletedUser86150

I don't think that this can be a real war.
We just grow on the North direction.

DeletedUser

you know what's weird is that the guy who made this thread is in our tribe now? Kinda sad don't you think? Obviously he thought you were beyond help.

DeletedUser64592

not sure how much longer ~GTL~ will last so running these stats while i still can

~GTL~ had 3 players that i hear (one i saw) are good fighters, short little rim battle

all my respect to the players of ~GTL~, both those who fell and the 2 that i know of that made it out so far. Tis a war game and although temp didn't put much attention on you I personally was almost the size of your tribe and i did fight. So did a few others that didn't like your profile. and those that wanted to do this little battle way out numbered your tribe :(

your 4 captures where all towns just taken or recaps but we lost probably 25 or so nobles (i lost 4 personally)

i am sry for talking about this like it is already done when ~GTL~ still exists but there isn't much left really.

Side 1:
Tribes: Temp
Side 2:
Tribes: ~GTL~

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 468
Side 2: 77
Difference: 391

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 27
Side 2: 4
Difference: 23

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,834,308
Side 2: 222,160
Difference: 1,612,148

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 120,410
Side 2: 16,239
Difference: 104,171

chart

alech

Lol you guys lost much more than what you got...

Anyway, most of us are now just stronger, some just didn't want to keep playing in another tribe or player and left the world.

Don't worry those stats will change, most likely in the long run but they will since we already know your pathetic strategies and it wont take much to get stats even. Some keep telling me about your pathetic stats and 'I lost it because I was not on lol'. At least the 10 guys that fought against us were very bad and lost much more than what they got.

It's pointless and stupid for you guys to keep posting here... Give it a rest lol there is no future for your tribe and trying to make people believe there is won't change that fact so just try to avoid any more information about your tribe to get out in the public forums!

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Dude you have issues. If you had any sense you would have realised we were just picking off your tribe, not even making an OP? What do you think would have happened had it been an OP? How many fakes did you get? Do you think we would be so slow to act if this was an OP? If this was a set OP you would be gone in a day, but obviously it's not, so just enjoy our little "Border skirmishes". But if you at any time thought that it was big enough to be a "war" you are sadly mistaken.

And in reg to stats, we don't need to know how many recaps you can get, we need to know how good you are at attacking others rather than defending and recapping, cause that is all you have been doing this entire time.

Last edited by a moderator:

alech

I have issues lol? Single player attacks should have been better (I was not even talking about the whole members near us coordination which was very bad) after losing so much nobles, It's very sad that you didn't even coordinate your attacks better after losing so much... Read and you'll see that in the past I said this was not a war and that if it was it would be very sad for you. Also you should know that most great tribes always coordinate attacks atleast to practice or grow faster.

I don't think your members could have ended us in one day, I seriously doubt that.

I don't think either that you need to know, I just want to let you know, It's different. There was no way for me to clear one of those 2k or 10k front line villages stacked with 2 or more than 2 villages worth of support and we never thought we could win so we decided to go other ways and now we are actually able to own you but sadly it's not going to happen, I do hope it happens in the future but I seriously don't know what will happen.

Edit: Your post is that kind of dumb posts made by some of those pathetic players trying to seek attention or to try and make yourself or your tribe look good, and fail too much doing so but I don't really care anymore. I just can't believe you guys keep drowning yourselves in the same topic. :lol:

I don't even think people is reading this... They probably think ''I don't care about these NOOB tribes'', atleast after this thread even when Michael said it was a war when it wasn't you managed to make yourselves worse than him and that is very sad.

Seriously, you should just stop.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I have issues lol? Single player attacks should have been better (I was not even talking about the whole members near us coordination which was very bad) after losing so much nobles, It's very sad that you didn't even coordinate your attacks better after losing so much... Read and you'll see that in the past I said this was not a war and that if it was it would be very sad for you. Also you should know that most great tribes always coordinate attacks atleast to practice or grow faster.

To be honest i pay little to no attention when sending my train and attack at mike, did not even bother faking(i did send fakes but like 6 which is nothing). Losing so much? 2 nukes and 6 noble is nothing.

I don't think your members could have ended us in one day, I seriously doubt that.

it your opinion

I don't think either that you need to know, I just want to let you know, It's different. There was no way for me to clear one of those 2k or 10k front line villages stacked with 2 or more than 2 villages worth of support and we never thought we could win so we decided to go other ways and now we are actually able to own you but sadly it's not going to happen, I do hope it happens in the future but I seriously don't know what will happen.

Merging account was a pretty shitty move. Why didnt you fight with what you had? are you scare of not playing this world anymore? You like talking too much(or writing HAHA). please make something of your self by your self.

Edit: Your post is that kind of dumb posts made by some of those pathetic players trying to seek attention or to try and make yourself or your tribe look good, and fail too much doing so but I don't really care anymore. I just can't believe you guys keep drowning yourselves in the same topic. :lol:

Pot calling the kettle black

I don't even think people is reading this... They probably think ''I don't care about these NOOB tribes'', atleast after this thread even when Michael said it was a war when it wasn't you managed to make yourselves worse than him and that is very sad.

read the comment above

Seriously, you should just stop.

:icon_eek: again?

Check bold

DeletedUser86150

After few isolated attacks, ~GTL~ decided that we are in war with them..

My own opinion is that this thread should be moved in the Jokes section.

DeletedUser

After few isolated attacks, ~GTL~ decided that we are in war with them..

My own opinion is that this thread should be moved in the Jokes section.

The only reason they think we're in a war is cos they haven't been in a proper one before? And alech, your posts are the kind of dumb posts that people make when they know they're going to lose but make a "glorious" farewell speech, which in the end counts for nothing at all. You could own us? Own us then. Come on mate.

DeletedUser

Has to be said, Temp, being a top 5 tribe now. Why can't you teach you're members how to noble/clear properly?
Im pretty much an inactive target and have been for well over a week now. I've rebuilt a wall but not even shifted troops around yet im getting trains that are 10 seconds apart (more in places) for each noble! And players who can not even clear me properly.

:icon_cry: what going on guys? or are you just growing by nobling off some easy targets? (apparently easy anyway).

Regards Fungus
PS temp you could be better off with the 10 originals...

DeletedUser57199

Has to be said, Temp, being a top 5 tribe now. Why can't you teach you're members how to noble/clear properly?
Its typically up to the players to seek advice from the more experienced skilled members imo

Im pretty much an inactive target and have been for well over a week now. I've rebuilt a wall but not even shifted troops around yet im getting trains that are 10 seconds apart (more in places) for each noble! And players who can not even clear me properly.

:icon_cry: what going on guys? or are you just growing by nobling off some easy targets? (apparently easy anyway).
Well if you are an inactive target... its pretty hard to snipe while you are offline :/
If this is all you are going by, might as well go barb... your argument would be more widely accepted.

This is partially why forum trolls don't like tiny tribes posting here about their own endeavors, bragging about how you stopped so many nobles (6 nobles = 300K of each = 3 to 4 farming trips = 9 to 12hrs of rebuild time in one full village). If you guys were actually worthy of insulting Temp they wouldn't have gotten those villages, and you wouldn't have been inactive for that week.

If you guys want to state the obvious and say that Temp is picking off the nubs in between their members, they first you guys must accept the fact that you guys are the nubs and aren't worthy of the focus nor the attention of Temp and the public...

DeletedUser

I jst lol'd at the war. Offence but ~GTL~ could've been eaten by snaperay himself anyway i doubt temp is putting in much effort :p

/goes back into my cave of ignorance

DeletedUser

Its typically up to the players to seek advice from the more experienced skilled members imo

Well if you are an inactive target... its pretty hard to snipe while you are offline :/
If this is all you are going by, might as well go barb... your argument would be more widely accepted.

This is partially why forum trolls don't like tiny tribes posting here about their own endeavors, bragging about how you stopped so many nobles (6 nobles = 300K of each = 3 to 4 farming trips = 9 to 12hrs of rebuild time in one full village). If you guys were actually worthy of insulting Temp they wouldn't have gotten those villages, and you wouldn't have been inactive for that week.

If you guys want to state the obvious and say that Temp is picking off the nubs in between their members, they first you guys must accept the fact that you guys are the nubs and aren't worthy of the focus nor the attention of Temp and the public...

Its kinda like this...
I said "pretty much inactive" i still have my own fun and sniping these attacks isn't something that is time consuming :)
I'm not bragging about any endeavours, just mentioning you may want to talk to some of the less experienced in Temp, is all.
And in no place have I insulted Temp, I respect them as much as I despise them :icon_redface: . BUT yes i would have been inactive anyway RL takes its place!

I'm not stating anything obvious when I say you're eating up the smaller tribes and absorbing a few recruits as you go, better off nobling them? And no we're as much "nub" as anyone else.
Because temp is so high and mighty I am not worth their attention! Ok yeah... but this is a "public" forum for a reason.

What the heck is this....? :spear:
[spoil]
Odear.jpg
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator: