Temp vs. Rogues

DeletedUser

To be honest I don't see why anyone would touch a Rogue players with anything but a nuke. They are all a bunch of cowardly leechers who went for Allos? for the protection a bit tribes give and leaves him when its obvious he cannot provide it anymore. They are worse then him in a way. And no sign of team play have been seen throughout this and you cannot blame all that on Allos? either. Any player with a brain and 2 balls know to fight with your neighbors as a team. Thing is Rouge players are not looking for that. They are looking to grow fat on 0 effort. And some of their players are renowed to do so world after world. (I cant help but remember a Mietzo co-player on w10) :lol:

DeletedUser96812

Any player with a brain and 2 balls know to fight with your neighbors as a team.

What do I do then? Could someone pass me a couple of tennis balls please, sexist comment!

As with regards to the recruitment....it's being reviewed. Have faith, Tristan knows some of the players personally and if we could have a tribe with all our friends in anyone would want that, except Royalist who would start a fight with himself in an empty room :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

What do I do then? Could someone pass me a couple of tennis balls please, sexist comment!

As with regards to the recruitment....it's being reviewed. Have faith, Tristan knows some of the players personally and if we could have a tribe with all our friends in anyone would want that, except Royalist who would start a fight with himself in an empty room :icon_rolleyes:

Are you bitter with me after what I did to your little family tribe on w21? Nice food for my boys back then and things don't seem to have changed much since. :icon_redface:

/Hands kitty some tennisballs. Now go launch a OP on Drunkmuffin for me.

DeletedUser96812

Are you bitter with me after what I did to your little family tribe on w21? Nice food for my boys back then and things don't seem to have changed much since. :icon_redface:

What did you do on 21? Get on skype now ho! It was bad enough you didn't know which account I was on as it was :icon_rolleyes:

Now pass me some more lube for Mrs Muffin plz, I paid 1pp for this evening!

DeletedUser

What did you do on 21? Get on skype now ho! It was bad enough you didn't know which account I was on as it was :icon_rolleyes:

Now pass me some more lube for Mrs Muffin plz, I paid 1pp for this evening!

Oh what a big blooper. :icon_eek: Sorry babes. I am on skype.

DeletedUser

We've worked hard to get where we are at the war, and not going to let anyone come in for easy pickings.

So no, there's not enough to go around. It's that simple. :icon_neutral:

Go north.

Kinda hard for them to go north with Drama right there

DeletedUser

Good luck to both sides

Last edited by a moderator:

*TehDarkOne*

We've worked hard to get where we are at the war, and not going to let anyone come in for easy pickings.

So no, there's not enough to go around. It's that simple. :icon_neutral:

Go north.

Go North? X you know better than that. Stop offering bad advice :icon_biggrin:

greenmonsta

I once saw a tribe disband within 38 minutes of being declared upon in another world... that was so damn funny.

I remember DBD in W4 disbanded an hour after we declared war on them. They were a family of 5 tribes. All disbanded.

DeletedUser

With all respect...keep your finger of the invite button were Rogues is concerned...they were Rogues..not Magvel...they merged into ROGUES making them ROGUES players.

You waited all of a few hours for a reply...

We were MAGVEL not rogues - we were spied - our leader was tricked into handing over control for what he thought was the good of the tribe - then we were merged and wyccomi was rimmed.

In all fairness to wyccomi he kept quiet - didnt let us know what had really happened. to prevent an uprising which we would have lost. For us - he did that.

We were never rogues - really - there was always an element of looking over your shoulder.

This may look like a way to defend our rogues membership - its not its just how it was - for me anyway - Everyday I am getting new bits of info reshaping and repainting things from the past, shifting my view on people and tribes and leaders and people who were treated badly - and rimmed for trusting the untrustworthy.

For me - I'll die here - But its where I should have been all along when I look back.

But i'll say this - you will not walk through 56 easily.

DeletedUser84906

We were MAGVEL not rogues - we were spied - our leader was tricked into handing over control for what he thought was the good of the tribe - then we were merged and wyccomi was rimmed.

Errmmmm... you were Rogues. If your leader was stupid enough to merge with them, and you and your tribemates were stupid enough to follow him, then thats your problem :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Errmmmm... you were Rogues. If your leader was stupid enough to merge with them, and you and your tribemates were stupid enough to follow him, then thats your problem :icon_neutral:

Loyalty and stupidity often go hand in hand. Sue me - the wool was pulled. but its gone now - learn and move on.

DeletedUser

Best intentions don't change the facts.

We WILL walk through K56, regardless of whether you think that you are a Rogues player or a Magvel player.

Specially after finding out that magvel was working with Rogues prior to your merge, had Rogues fallen earlier we would have eaten you just for helping them like you did.

greenmonsta

In all fairness to wyccomi he kept quiet - didnt let us know what had really happened. to prevent an uprising which we would have lost. For us - he did that.

We were never rogues - really - there was always an element of looking over your shoulder.

This may look like a way to defend our rogues membership - its not its just how it was - for me anyway - Everyday I am getting new bits of info reshaping and repainting things from the past, shifting my view on people and tribes and leaders and people who were treated badly - and rimmed for trusting the untrustworthy.

For me - I'll die here - But its where I should have been all along when I look back.

Sorry, but iponu and motive saw what was happening, Allos? was doing exactly the same hing to them, so they came and spoke to us about stopping him. You guys obviously wanted to be part of rogues. You can't sit there and blame everyone else, you could have done something like iponu and motive, and they are smaller than you were.

DeletedUser

I once saw a tribe disband within 38 minutes of being declared upon in another world... that was so damn funny.

lol, and it was rank #2 tribe, if i remember correctly :icon_razz:

Oh and yea, good luck to Temp, looks like you stole another tribe's spoils after they did all the hard work, that's not good thing to do :icon_redface:

DeletedUser96812

Oh and yea, good luck to Temp, looks like you stole another tribe's spoils after they did all the hard work, that's not good thing to do :icon_redface:

We stole nothing, we were going to go in for our own reasons but were asked not to by COMING and Static and respected their wishes and did not go ahead as planned :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Sorry, but from an outsider point of view it looks like you just declared war on a tribe which was already falling apart and started recruiting their players as your spoils of war :icon_rolleyes:

greenmonsta

Sorry, but from an outsider point of view it looks like you just declared war on a tribe which was already falling apart and started recruiting their players as your spoils of war :icon_rolleyes:

They did, then they admitted their mistake and backed off.