Templar Warriors

DeletedUser

Just wondering are the Templar Warriors still around? I used to be in that family tribe, but left for Nordic (which was a part of our tribe and i was the assistant duke looking over the Nordic faction) Nordic split from the templars for the new leader was a power trip.

Last edited by a moderator:

hallzyjake

no, neither of those people(tribes) are alive. Maybe some members from that tribe, but nope they are gone i believe

DeletedUser

Just wondering are the Templar Warriors still around? I used to be in that family tribe, but left for Nordic (which was a part of our tribe and i was the assistant duke looking over the Nordic faction) Nordic split from the templars for the new leader was a power trip.

Templars disappeared a LONG time ago. Too many family tribes caused a split, with lots of T*W joinining STFU, and T*N becoming Nordic.

I seem to remember T*C then merged with Snow, and then somewhere along the lines that tribe split and ZIP formed.

I quit shortly after that, but from what i heard, ZIP held up pretty well against a FOE effort, and eventually merged with ZHG (The old STFU) and FOE.

Theres still a couple of original Templar members around, but you'll struggle to find many :(

Michael Wittman

yea i think zip would still be holding well against the foe if it hadnt been for cowardly zhg