Temporary Leave of Absense

DeletedUser

(I've decided to post this here considering it would get derailed in OT to something about Pink Muffins or turn into a giant 'ILY LEWDER /sarcasm' kinda thing.)

Well my internets got cut about 6-8 hours ago because we're nearly at our internet usage cap.

Our internet usage is capped at 7 GB (Gigabytes - 1 GB = 1000 MB). If we go over, we pay $0.15 Australian Dollars (or 15 cents) per MB (Megabyte) used. Once we go 2 GB over our usage, we then have our speed slowed down. To give you an idea, from our remaining usage, if I used 200 MB/day until when our usage resests (27th April), we would have to fork out $210. The plan by comparison (which includes our home phone), costs $90.

So yeah, that's about it.

I'll see you all on the 28th when we get a new month of usage, maybe a bit here and there until then. :D

Farewell my TW friends, for a bit. Don't worry, I'll probably be spamming moar when I return.

DeletedUser

Who's ever seen a pink muffin?

I haven't, but perhaps one of you will have seen one? If so, post pics.

DeletedUser

haba-biofino-muffin-pink-350.jpg

After extensive search I have found evidence of a pink muffin.

Although I am lead to believe this is the result of a mere food coluring practice, also known as 'witch-craft'. I do believe this muffin is not truly pink, but only a product of this evil 'witch-craft'.

DeletedUser

dear god.

dalek, i do believe you've got it old chap!

tally-ho! a quest for pink muffins, mm hmm,

onwards gentlemen, we quest!

DeletedUser

This thread is no longer about the failure that is Lewder. It is now about our search for pink muffins.

Onwards brothers, and spread the sugary joy!

DeletedUser

Gentlemen, I give you, PINK MUFFIN CASES!

images

This can only be one of a series of clues that will lead us to GLORY and SALVATION!

LEAD US, PINK MUFFIN CASES! ONWARDS ONE MORE, GENTS!

DeletedUser

Muffins.

pink ones.

that, gentlemen is our aim,
in this we must succeed.

now, we ride.

and at the end of the day, we will take its sugary goodness into our mouths, and we will be refreshed by its sweet fluffy texture!

DeletedUser

Gentlemen! Another clue!

Pink_Muffin_Phone_Strap_by_Cute_Creations.jpg

This pink muffin phone strap spoke to me in my travels! It sung a song to me, an ode to Pink Muffins, detailing it's delightful texture and sugary goodness. It told me the way, we are the chosen, brothers! We must find and locate the ancient Pink Muffin burial ground, a holy place among their sugaryness. This place is only known as, the Candy Cave.

ONWARDS BORHTERS!

DeletedUser

yes borthers, we must go.

Let us find this so called Candy cave and plunder it for all the muffins its worth.

today is a day of pillage, plunder and loot.

This is where we fight, and they die. Tonight we will dine on Pink Muffins!!

DeletedUser

FELLOW PINK MUFFINEERS! THERE IS A TRAITOR IN OUR MIDST!

This pink muffin, if he is even worthy of bearing that honourbale title anymore, was caught attempting to thwart our plans! Will you, fellow Pink Muffineers, stand for such blasphemous happenings?!
NO.

Burn the Muffin at the stake!

PINKMUFFIN.jpg

DeletedUser

This is a Public Service Announcement.
After the announcement of the quest for the pink muffin the Off-topican Board of Health and Safety Commission has issued the following information:

[spoil]
img-thing
[/spoil]
Contrary to popular belief, this is not a suitable substitute for a pink muffin. It is in fact a blue muffin (not to be mistaken for a blue waffle, a close relative).

[spoil]
istockphoto_4626956-yellow-muffin.jpg
[/spoil]
This Yellow muffin; although widely regarded as the next best thing, does not meet the guidelines and regulations to allow it to be stocked by all good retailers and/or a suitable item for which a quest may be mounted to obtain one.

Be extra wary of the following:
[spoil]
strawberry-muffins_line-540x368.jpg
[/spoil]
The blotchy red muffin contains hallucinogenic properties as a result of the red and white colouring not being properly mixed. New legislation outlaws the consumption of blotchy red muffins.

This was a Health and Safety Announcement brought to you by the Off-topican Board of Health and Safety

DeletedUser

This is a Public Service Announcement.
After the announcement of the quest for the pink muffin the Off-topican Board of Health and Safety Commission has issued the following information:

[spoil]
img-thing
[/spoil]
Contrary to popular belief, this is not a suitable substitute for a pink muffin. It is in fact a blue muffin (not to be mistaken for a blue waffle, a close relative).

[spoil]
istockphoto_4626956-yellow-muffin.jpg
[/spoil]
This Yellow muffin; although widely regarded as the next best thing, does not meet the guidelines and regulations to allow it to be stocked by all good retailers and/or a suitable item for which a quest may be mounted to obtain one.

Be extra wary of the following:
[spoil]
strawberry-muffins_line-540x368.jpg
[/spoil]
The blotchy red muffin contains hallucinogenic properties as a result of the red and white colouring not being properly mixed. New legislation outlaws the consumption of blotchy red muffins.

This was a Health and Safety Announcement brought to you by the Off-topican Board of Health and Safety

Get out.