Temporary locking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I'm gonna temporarily lock a bunch of threads until I can get them cleaned up. No need to be alarmed.

The Forums Will Be Maintained

pki
:lol:

DeletedUser78112

could you at least leave taht open till its over with lol

DeletedUser

§8) Language

Tribal Wars is an English game. The use of other languages in game is forbidden. This means all profiles, mails, forum posts and any other publication must be in English.
A short phrase in another language is permitted, provided that this is translated to English either directly following or preceding it.

You fail to provide the translation, thus you are in violation of TW rules.
Listen, kid ( not because of your possible age, but for your behaviour) you come on externals out of nowhere and have the nerve to talk s*it on everyone, go learn some manners than come back as a civilized human being.also please dont talk of violation of rules,bcause your spam posts and insulats are breaking them in every possible wy, i will peronaly adress moderator to bad you.

sorry had to put it somewhere XD, just transfer it to belonging topic when youre done.

DeletedUser

[21:04] <googly> i suggest perhaps lock all threads, sort out the latest declaration one first as that is about to happen now
[21:07] <pkiwarrior> that seems like a good plan googly...
I iz a good, helpful forum troll :)

DeletedUser78112

yeah hopefully its cleaned on time we will see :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

sike got superb pnp skills. : )

Ditto, it definitely amused me. I've had non-translated posts at least a couple hundred times in the past, and never even so much as got an inquiry about it. :lol:

DeletedUser

ROFL, 2 infractions for the same post from 2 different mods. :icon_rolleyes:

Pki mate, next time you infract me, mind telling other mods that you already did so they don't do it again?

DeletedUser

oh you evil, evil man! :icon_razz:
It was a sad day. First I logged into skype and found a couple people telling me about what was going on here, then I went on IRC and googly was there and then I logged into the forums where I had a couple pm's about it as well. For the first time in weeks, I actually had a lot to do when I logged in :icon_razz:

ROFL, 2 infractions for the same post from 2 different mods. :icon_rolleyes:

Pki mate, next time you infract me, mind telling other mods that you already did so they don't do it again?
As far as I can tell they were two different posts :icon_confused:

There is not further use for this thread.
Geschlossen!

Status
Not open for further replies.