TEN PLAYERS WHO INFLUENCED WORLD20 opinions only

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Ten players who influenced the world who are still playing, please post opinions only. Any Ten players who you think influenced the world. Please avoid flaming to prevent the thread getting locked.

1. Htm
2. Airsofter
3. HeftySmurf
4. Wizzydizzy
5. Rich26
6. Mattypoole
7. King Bowser Koopa
8. Maxxjd
9. Ampac
10. Guyverone

Gonna post my opinions later

DeletedUser

I'm not still playing(not really) and wizzydizzy isn't still playing.

DeletedUser

I think you should remove the 'still playing' stipulation. Otherwise I think it's a pretty interesting thread, maker. Nice job.

DeletedUser

Ok thanks but, is the account still active?

Which one? And if you're referring to wizzydizzy, yes, the account is active, but that doesn't mean anything if the player that's playing it isn't the one that has influenced the world.

So as Bowser said, the still playing stipulation is the problem:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I think you should remove the 'still playing' stipulation. Otherwise I think it's a pretty interesting thread, maker. Nice job.

I look into it. Some guys who quit the world and ifluenced it are not playing anymore. Do you think I should make a new thread about Legendary Players of World20 Opinions only.:icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Which one? And if you're referring to wizzydizzy, yes, the account is active, but that doesn't mean anything if the player that's playing it isn't the one that has influenced the world.

So as Bowser said, the still playing stipulation is the problem:icon_wink:

This puts me in awkward position, cause players Influencing it and remaking the world are still playing and plotting. I'll let you guys see where this leads to.:):):)

DeletedUser

It's not my fault i'm super awesome.

haha guess you're right lol ":p

And post in the rate the sig and avatar thread so I can score your new ub3r 3p1x Ixy siggy ":)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It's not my fault i'm super awesome.

Get that head any bigger, and your hair's going to get too small for it, then you'll look REALLY dumb.

And I think you accomplished filling the role of village idiot, perhaps world maroon is more fitting...

DeletedUser

In no particular order:

Heftysmurf
Guyverone
Htm
Rich26a
King Bowser Koopa
lvl0h3n
habap
randerson586
WizzyDizzy
- He showed a hell of a lot of dedication by sticking around like he did, deserves to be here whether he is playing now or not.
x-char - I know he isn't playing nowadays (not officially, other than maybe popping his head in from time to time), but I can see he still has a fair amount of pull in w 20 (well that's certainly my impression anyway).

No doubt there are others worthy of selection, but based on my limited knowledge the above is my version anyway ":)

DeletedUser

In no particular order:

Heftysmurf
Guyverone
Htm
Rich26a
King Bowser Koopa
lvl0h3n
habap
randerson586
WizzyDizzy
- He showed a hell of a lot of dedication by sticking around like he did, deserves to be here whether he is playing now or not.
x-char - I know he isn't playing nowadays (not officially, other than maybe popping his head in from time to time), but I can see he still has a fair amount of pull in w 20 (well that's certainly my impression anyway).

No doubt there are others worthy of selection, but based on my limited knowledge the above is my version anyway ":)

By X-char do you mean x-char or Airsofter?

DeletedUser

Soz I actually mean Airsofter ":)

He's the original x-char yeah (not being smart or anything, just double checking)?

The original X-char was X-char. He was in the top 5 when he quit, and already had a few hundred villages, I believe.

DeletedUser

The original X-char was X-char. He was in the top 5 when he quit, and already had a few hundred villages, I believe.

Oic, so there was someone even more epic than x-char on that account originally, that's pretty epic ":)

That being the case I'm referring to airsofter in my top 10 players influencing world 20.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oic, so there was someone even more epic than x-char on that account originally, that's pretty epic ":)

That being the case I'm referring to x-char in my top 10 players influencing world 20.

Airsofter is the one who led Hulk. He has played under the X-char account for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.