TEN PLAYERS WHO INFLUENCED WORLD20 opinions only

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I'd like to say that dorin baba has influenced w20 the most.

Not only is he a punching bag for us on the forums, but he mails out my tribe members and talks about me in game.

Bravo good sir, bravo.

DeletedUser

1. Airsofter - I <3 him
2. Ixy - Of course me :p caused so much panic when recruited all FUSION :D
3. HeftySmurf - Hefty coz he let me again in the game + he has alot of friends :D Me and him have the power to change the map anytime XD
4. Habap - Quite a Good player!
5. Adrian.15 - My friend + Good player!
6. Randerson - Since everyday he influences me in hating him more!
7. King Bowser Koopa - One of best players around!8. Enoch- At least he influenced around him :D (Sian and others)
9. Guyverone - a random n00blet :D Spamming forums!
10. Clamness - One of Kiltom leaders in my NE time ;)

the feeling is mutual :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Personally .. I think alot of you are missing some VERY important peoples.

Here is my list in no particular order.

1. oP)DeLiRiUm --> Creator of Prime ...
2. King Bowser Koopa --> The noob who lead Care and then Hulk.
3. The.Skeptic --> Duke of Who?
4. Runican --> Duke of K.T. and then later Who?
5. WizzyDizzy/Lodda --> For obvious reasons.
6. Mclovinn --> King of Dream and reason for how K53 and the continents between K53 and Core of Who? developed.
7. FlameProof --> A lot of the eastern sector was carved by 3dom ... and would have shaped MUCH differently without the quality of 3dom there.
8. Patroclus --> Partly responsible for how disorganised and horribly corrupt the south is now.
9. SV Ostrovic --> Although formerly fighting Patroclus, it didn't take them long to hug.
10. Cann --> Anyone remember Scorch ... although they didn't do much, they sure caused an uproar. He was too much talk not enough game.

DeletedUser

you wouldnt stand a chance

but i suppose ill come for you and you will quit again cause you havnt got the time

then come back again under a new account lol

Every certain period of time for sure in summer ( I will have to quit again maybe...)
+ In exams time (finals) il try not to quit this time...

But this year I quit because I had my O Levels.

Also in deran Bek i Quit not coz of war but coz all my friends pressed 'delete button'

Inc: Skeptic...Random...ericat...and others!

HeftySmurf

i bet you could handle 30, i know that's a lot of cheeks to kiss but from the look of things i think you've got it under control

someone should start a thread called "biggest brown-noser", that way you could have a thread all about you and you're pathetic attempts to latch on to the sack of every big player

carry on nublet
How about we make a thread about W20's most retarded scared noobs?

rbh135

Oh, I thought you were going to say something like "You bled villages to the enemy then quit on not one, but three accounts"
That must be someone else though :icon_neutral:
roflmao XD

It's times like these which make me think I should post more. =P
Please don't :p One guyver is enough :\

1. innkka - who not know why she, better not ask..
2. FeistyLady - she have her space into w20 history (past and future )
3. Jakob - a good 'student'
4. legdenno - you feel the fear? he can give that to you !
5. Siandona - hightly respect.
6. Sereton - this fox proof that can be dangerous.
7. shihanam - for his place from the history. Original wizzydizzy know why..
Other category (non- players, that it's need to be mention)
8. paladin .. that primory weapon when you start w20.Players non-noobs know why
9. noble .. him and his pals change always the map..
10. scripts - can you image to work without those ?
Oh, i forgot about 'off - topic' category.. :)
[11]. guyverone - with his skills of commander of 'spies' he always succed to make himself of laugh.. He is good for 'off - games'.
You have no friends so you added 3 more pictures and one person you despise? Makes me sad ;(

I can hardly understand anything Dorin posts...
Then again, I'm not alone.
QFT

It might seem strange but I'm going to offer a slight variation on my first top 10, just to give some more credit where it's due ":) - in no particular order:
1. HeftySmurf - great player, great leader, great guy; I'm really enjoying being in a tribe run by him and Ixy, in fact I feel somewhat privileged. ":)
2. Ixy - again, great leader, great player, great guy, and like I say it's an honour to be in a tribe led by himself and Hefty.
3. Rich26a - another top player, and a good guy too - has been one of the right hand men in Who? and continues to do a good job with Fear?!
4. Guyverone - good guy (and someone I've come to call a friend), great player, and the master of PnP and good ol fashioned mind games; physic warfare is a part of the game that is still over the top of many heads but this guy has mastered it better than just about anyone. Not to mention managing several thousand villages across a number of accounts, and all while dealing with some heavy RL stuff, pretty darn epic IMO.
5. Ampac - it's undeniable that this guy has had and continues to have a big influence on this world, and to have survived like he has indicates to me he is indeed a good player.
6. Legdenno - Another great player and a good guy, no doubt he will continue to be one of the key players in the shaping of world 20.
7. HTM - needless to say a great leader and player and seems likes a decent guy, will continue to play a big part in the world.
8. Siandona - a leader from FLB I miss more than any other. She did a lot of great things for FLB and Fusion only to get shafted; anyway I think she's definitely worthy of mention.
9. King Browser Koopa - great player, and a nice guy to boot.
10. King Ziggy the 2 - Another ex Who? guy and still a very formidable player, also strikes me as a decent guy.
Again, there are lots of other names that are worthy of being here IMO.
I'd also say insideiamdying has had a big impact on this world, but on a sad note, God bless Tariki my friend, I'm sad to say but it sounds like this may be it, many of us still love her (and always will) and will miss her immensely, she has touched so many of our lives in a way we will never forget - until we meet again in another life my friend (I know she'd appreciate your kind words too saggy sack).
This post I would most agree with in the short time I've been in here...

DeletedUser

i bet you could handle 30, i know that's a lot of cheeks to kiss but from the look of things i think you've got it under control

someone should start a thread called "biggest brown-noser", that way you could have a thread all about you and you're pathetic attempts to latch on to the sack of every big player

carry on nublet

Says the guy who probably isn't even Prime, but is obviously trying to hang from their sacks with his clever choice of a forum name.

DeletedUser

I can hardly understand anything Dorin posts...

Then again, I'm not alone.

meh his not english not his fault .

funny , i can understand it even if its not perfect .

6. Sereton - this fox proof that can be dangerous.

RAWR :icon_eek:

--

1- feistylady - kept me in world 20 (yes blame her lol)
2- dorin baba - kept me liking world 20
3- innkka - kept me loving world 20
4- hefty - lol , just ; lol
5- ixy - i mean who doesnt love this guy :icon_eek:
6- guyverone - this guy is like freken god! :icon_surprised:
7- mattypoole - fun guy <3
8- wizzy - i mean how has he not influenced this world
9- SAIC artist - out of controll with his nukes , i mean seriously get some ODD to mach the ODA :icon_neutral:
10- me - coz i own . :icon_eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

meh his not english not his fault .

funny , i can understand it even if its not perfect .

RAWR :icon_eek:

--

1- feistylady - kept me in world 20 (yes blame her lol)
2- dorin baba - kept me liking world 20
3- innkka - kept me loving world 20
4- hefty - lol , just ; lol
5- ixy - i mean who doesnt love this guy :icon_eek:
6- guyverone - this guy is like freken god! :icon_surprised:
7- mattypoole - fun guy <3
8- wizzy - i mean how has he not influenced this world
9- out of controll with his nukes , i mean seriously get some ODD to mach the ODA :icon_neutral:
10- me - coz i own . :icon_eek:

I believe you left out who you have at #9?

DeletedUser

i like you i just dont you :icon_neutral:

andyou are kinda scary :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

you 15.56, me 9.65:(
I should get 44 million ODA by tomorrow:D
enemies I am coming

Status
Not open for further replies.