TEN PLAYERS WHO INFLUENCED WORLD20 opinions only

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Ten players who influenced the world who are still playing, please post opinions only. Any Ten players who you think influenced the world. Please avoid flaming to prevent the thread getting locked.

1. Htm
2. Airsofter
3. HeftySmurf
4. Wizzydizzy
5. Rich26
6. Mattypoole
7. King Bowser Koopa
8. Maxxjd
9. Ampac
10. Guyverone

Gonna post my opinions later

You missed out the leader of Kong - Bong972.
I am pretty sure that HE is the player that affected this world the most...

Mithrae

Personally .. I think alot of you are missing some VERY important peoples.

Here is my list in no particular order.

1. oP)DeLiRiUm --> Creator of Prime ...
2. King Bowser Koopa --> The noob who lead Care and then Hulk.
3. The.Skeptic --> Duke of Who?
4. Runican --> Duke of K.T. and then later Who?
5. WizzyDizzy/Lodda --> For obvious reasons.
6. Mclovinn --> King of Dream and reason for how K53 and the continents between K53 and Core of Who? developed.
7. FlameProof --> A lot of the eastern sector was carved by 3dom ... and would have shaped MUCH differently without the quality of 3dom there.
8. Patroclus --> Partly responsible for how disorganised and horribly corrupt the south is now.
9. SV Ostrovic --> Although formerly fighting Patroclus, it didn't take them long to hug.
10. Cann --> Anyone remember Scorch ... although they didn't do much, they sure caused an uproar. He was too much talk not enough game.

Ah, the memories. But you forgot me and Costantinho! :lol: Frankly I think Costa had more influence in shaping early Prime than Delirium did, with his gung-ho enthusiasm and epic mass recruiting. Much as I defended the tribe in the forums, I have to say that eventually it was I who pissed Costa off so much over his recruitment strategies that he quit entirely. Whereupon I was offered his position :icon_confused: I was about to take a break from TW anyway at that stage, but I doubt Prime would have fared so well with me at the helm after Delirium quit as it has under HTM.

(And may I say that I wouldn't have learned half as much as I did from W20 if it hadn't been for all the hours spent thinking up ways to annoy KBK - much respect to him.)

DeletedUser

Ah, the memories. But you forgot me and Costantinho! :lol: Frankly I think Costa had more influence in shaping early Prime than Delirium did, with his gung-ho enthusiasm and epic mass recruiting. Much as I defended the tribe in the forums, I have to say that eventually it was I who pissed Costa off so much over his recruitment strategies that he quit entirely. Whereupon I was offered his position :icon_confused: I was about to take a break from TW anyway at that stage, but I doubt Prime would have fared so well with me at the helm after Delirium quit as it has under HTM.

(And may I say that I wouldn't have learned half as much as I did from W20 if it hadn't been for all the hours spent thinking up ways to annoy KBK - much respect to him.)

Well look who it is :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I miss w20 sometimes.

Wizzy
AirSofter
Runican
King Ziggy
Rich
Leggy
Mclovinn
kbk

Lot of good players here/used to be/still are. :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Personally .. I think alot of you are missing some VERY important peoples.

Here is my list in no particular order.

1. oP)DeLiRiUm --> Creator of Prime ...
2. King Bowser Koopa --> The noob who lead Care and then Hulk.
3. The.Skeptic --> Duke of Who?
4. Runican --> Duke of K.T. and then later Who?
5. WizzyDizzy/Lodda --> For obvious reasons.
6. Mclovinn --> King of Dream and reason for how K53 and the continents between K53 and Core of Who? developed.
7. FlameProof --> A lot of the eastern sector was carved by 3dom ... and would have shaped MUCH differently without the quality of 3dom there.
8. Patroclus --> Partly responsible for how disorganised and horribly corrupt the south is now.
9. SV Ostrovic --> Although formerly fighting Patroclus, it didn't take them long to hug.
10. Cann --> Anyone remember Scorch ... although they didn't do much, they sure caused an uproar. He was too much talk not enough game.

aaah the good old time of Dream when Kebabe and Mclovinn were leaders of this mighty tribe, I was in it since its creation and it was by far my best TribalWars experience, a shame that I didnt have enough time to play.
I left that world when Kebabe disbanded the tribe and then we were forced to merge into Who?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hahaha will have to complete the sudden return of old schools suddenly popping up >:D. Hello there everyone.

Now as for the topic in question, all I have to say is what have you guys been smoking? I see a lot of names on those lists I don't even know anything about, how can this be!?

Behold my super-awesome-cannot-go-wrong list, and yes I'm going to put them in order from most influential to nearly nada just cause I want to be different:

1. King bowser, this guy was everywhere, undisputably number 1.

2. Wizzy, although we didn't see him that much on the forums, his rank 1 IG lasted what, forever?

3. HTM, cause I'm a biased Prime lover, but he has done a lot whilst I was here, and even more it seems after I left.

4. Airsofter, a mini-king bowser if I may say so myself, he was everywhere at the same time too, just not to the same extent. :icon_sad:

5. rickyson, can't believe you guys forgot him :icon_cry:. Took over the forums at times, without spamming.

6-10. Bong972/Flameproof/TheSkeptic/McLovinn/Myself, simply because we created the most important tribes in w20 and because I want myself in the list :icon_cool:. If TheSkeptic wasn't the creator of Who?, well, then my bad, I'm a goldfish as far as memory goes.

11. Runican, just couldn't bring myself not to add him :|

I'll also give king ziggy some recognition, no you don't make it into my super-awesome list, but I like you so I'll simply mention your forum spamming and creation of What? or however that tribe was called.

Now bow down to my decisio... opinion, and accept this as reality cause I'm just too sexy to be wrong. Remarks are allowed, just dont make me look too stupid when you point out a huge mistake on my part (I'm seeing it coming) :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

King Bowser Koopa and wizzy dizzy! its not even close. they taught the finer points of this game to quite a few players that are still in this world and many that are now not.

DeletedUser

King Bowser Koopa and wizzy dizzy! its not even close. they taught the finer points of this game to quite a few players that are still in this world and many that are now not.

Haha, hey x-char!

@Heftysmurf: Well, forever does cover the present:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

If TheSkeptic wasn't the creator of Who?, well, then my bad, I'm a goldfish as far as memory goes.

I'll also give king ziggy some recognition, no you don't make it into my super-awesome list, but I like you so I'll simply mention your forum spamming and creation of What? or however that tribe was called.

The real founder of Who? was The.Great.Slapping (aka Critical Mass) but Skeptic was co-duke at the time and when T.G.S took a break from TW for a while a few months into the world Skeptic became the main duke and I believe that was the time we started with a forum presence so understandably he's thought to be the founder.

Awww thanks oP. I lub you too even though I didn't make it on the super awesome list. I guess forum presence isn't as cool as being in the top 100 and being duke of super awesome tribes. Stupid baron :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

New Maker 73 List who influenced the world.

1. King Ziggy the 2- Member of the Victorious tribe Fear!!

2. Bullrorer Took- The only survivor of 3dom now made his new tribe Mark!!

3. Wizzy Dizzy-(account handled by a Warrior Hefty Smurf) Formed Pron A powerfull Central tribe

4. Ixy-Sinaelyen- Look at no.3 Also One of the best sig makers of the world

5. HTM- Duke of Prime (lead one of the most succesfull operation against the Big tribes, Namely Who?, Hulk, H-Bomb and Most recently KONG.

6. Don Funk - Duke of Prime One of the Leaders of Prime #1 Tribe

7. Legdenno - Duke of Fear Led one succesfull operation against Killfam

8. Alangangster- Duke of {BK} (Joined prime in destroying KONG)

9. Arcannum - Leader of {BK}

10. Guyverone- Used spying and propaganda at it's fullest

:icon_cool::icon_cool::icon_cool:

DeletedUser

New Maker 73 List who influenced the world.

1. King Ziggy the 2- Member of the Victorious tribe Fear!!

2. Bullrorer Took- The only survivor of 3dom now made his new tribe Mark!!

3. Wizzy Dizzy-(account handled by a Warrior Hefty Smurf) Formed Pron A powerfull Central tribe

4. Ixy-Sinaelyen- Look at no.3 Also One of the best sig makers of the world

5. HTM- Duke of Prime (lead one of the most succesfull operation against the Big tribes, Namely Who?, Hulk, H-Bomb and Most recently KONG.

6. Don Funk - Duke of Prime One of the Leaders of Prime #1 Tribe

7. Legdenno - Duke of Fear Led one succesfull operation against Killfam

8. Alangangster- Duke of {BK} (Joined prime in destroying KONG)

9. Arcannum - Leader of {BK}

10. Guyverone- Used spying and propaganda at it's fullest

:icon_cool::icon_cool::icon_cool:

Oh wow! I'm 3rd on Maker's list! Even though he was saying I was crap a coupe days ago..... And actually, I'm not the last member of 3dom, I'm just the last one who still signs my 3dom at the bottom of my post.

Bull

DeletedUser

Please guys I'm trying to make the world fun, but you must post your top ten here so others would comment and have fun. :) :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.