TEN PLAYERS WHO INFLUENCED WORLD20 opinions only

Status
Not open for further replies.

eevee is wild

Theres one player who shaped the world... Clamness.

From the KilFam point of view, he did make KilFam get into gear, as much as possible that is, which, with Primes help, made Who? disband. That in itself was significant enough to allow Prime to noble up barbs and remaining players there to war Kong who disbanded and allowed Prime a stright road to win over the world.

I might be flamed, but Clamness was a huge part of Who?'s downfall with Prime [who i'm not sure co-ordinated attacks from that end].

Oh and Airsofter/Rune quiting W20.

DeletedUser

Clam was a good leader I'll give him that but I can't resist pulling a maker here just for the lolz.

Clam is no longer here therefore he must suck like Who? and Kong :icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

Meh I tried :icon_redface: :lol:

eevee is wild

Clam was a good leader I'll give him that but I can't resist pulling a maker here just for the lolz.

Clam is no longer here therefore he must suck like Who? and Kong :icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

Meh I tried :icon_redface: :lol:

:lol:

king ziggy must fail because he attempted to do a maker :):):):lol::lol::icon_evil::icon_evil:

I tried too :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Hey, Ten players who influenced the world.

Actually Clamness didn't do much, he just quit.:):):)

Dunno why you included him. :)

DeletedUser

Guys, the thread is all about who is still playing who influenced the world, so active players only who shaped the world. So if a player quit, abadoned his tribe, disbands, banned they are are not included. But many players want to included them so it's ok. :) :) :)

It's a maker thread anyway :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Surely the ten players, still playing who influenced the world are going to be the leaders of the big tribes!

So, HTM, Randerson, Rich26, Kingziggy.
Cannot post others as i do not know who runs the other tribes. It's not rocket science though take the Dukes/Barons from Prime, KilTom, Prime and BK and that's who is influencing W20

DeletedUser

well, hefty smurf, Guyverone are not dukes but they Influence the politics and shape of the world.

A perfect example is Hefty Smurf, first he took over the Wizzy account, then left prime and formed a new top ten Tribe Pron, which is a difficult feat. :) :) :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well, hefty smurf, Guyverone are not dukes but they Influence the politics and shape of the world.

A perfect example is Hefty Smurf, first he took over the Wizzy account, then left prime and formed a new top ten Tribe Pron, which is a difficult feat. :) :) :)

Hefty is a duke, do you pay any attention to what's being said?

DeletedUser

Yea, but the moment Hefty Influenced politics is when he took the Wizzy Dizzy Account away from Caleta, from there he plotted and leave tribe, now together with his old account Sinaelyen which he gave to Ixy, they managed to take over 2 continents overnight. Which is a tremendous feat I might add.

And you don't know anything about that.( Thats what I called Influencing the World)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yea, but the moment Hefty Influenced politics is when he took the Wizzy Dizzy Account away from Caleta, from there he plotted and leave tribe, now together with his old account Sinaelyen which he gave to Ixy, they managed to take over 2 continents overnight. Which is a tremendous feat I might add.

And you don't know anything about that.( Thats what I called Influencing the World)

Prime took over 2 Ks in a night. Through recruitment. Far from an amazing act. :lol:

Hefty has been influencing the PnP for a long long time before he ever took over wizzydizzy.

DeletedUser

Remember that time FLB, merged with 15 tribes and took over 15 Ks?

Now THAT was influential!

DeletedUser

I think i have influenced the world, quite alot of people know me and i lead the longest running tribe in this world. The tribe doesnt have many points but the name hasnt changed or leadership and havnt merged into anyone since the day the world began. I deserve to be in the top 10 list.

DeletedUser

I think i have influenced the world, quite alot of people know me and i lead the longest running tribe in this world. The tribe doesnt have many points but the name hasnt changed or leadership and havnt merged into anyone since the day the world began. I deserve to be in the top 10 list.

I don't know you and I've been here since the opening of this world... :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

You know me now hehe. Well im a peaceful guy, anyone thats nice to me has the backing of my tribe, i try to talk to as many players as possible, in a niceway of course.

DeletedUser

How many freaken times has my account passed hands, geez.

Status
Not open for further replies.