~TEO~ k35/34

gangstacris4

We are The Evil Ones, or by our tag ~TEO~. We are here to control the North west of World 49, and then the world.

We are looking for a maximum of 30 new members to join our way. Bearing in mind, this may reduce drastically due to mergers. Places are limited, and as soon as they are gone, they are gone.

You must be in K35 or k34 and situated fairly close to our bulk, but not too close. We are looking for aggressive players, and maybe a few defensive players to back us up in times of woe. We prefer if you have some prior experience to Tribal Wars, but newbies will be accepted as long as they are willing to learn. Please contact me via Private message, or in-game under the same name as this.

You will be account sat before being accepted into the tribe. You must have AT LEAST a 1.5:1 Troop:points ratio.
:axemen::axemen:::villagers:

If you have any other questions, feel free to contact me.

Regards, Chris, Leader of ~TEO~

frostyfingers

Hello Chris,

It seems we both are starting tribes in that area. I propose a joint operation, or alliance to help us both grow a little faster and stronger. With my forum organization and TW warring experience, and your energy and leadership we might be able to put something special together...

IGM me at this name to discuss further options, otherwise we are doomed to pit ourselves against one another, and trust me, you will not like that!

gangstacris4

Maybe. Your tribe is at the opposite side of the K to mine, at the moment.

frostyfingers

Maybe does'nt show confidence and decisiveness, so sorry, offer expired...

frostyfingers

not so much an alliance as far as just helping to recruit in our area...I do not want allies just yet, just thinking ahead to lay a foundation.

no hugs! please!

frostyfingers

...to help us both grow a bit faster...

you're one of those guys huh? copy and paste to try and make your point vaild...pathetic

I was referring to growth in members, forget it now, and had 3 decent players to join your tribe was only looking to trade em for other closer to mine...

gangstacris4

you're one of those guys huh? copy and paste to try and make your point vaild...pathetic
'Twasn't my point in the first place actually. xD And no, I'm not one of those players. I was just rather bored so I decided to compile some quotes. During the day I'm normally a lot nicer. If you still want to extend your offer I suggest mailing me rather than discussing it in a recruitment topic, as I'd like to keep it as clean as possible.

gangstacris4

This thread can be deleted. Due to two merges, and half a third one we now have reached the limit of members we can have.