TEO - TEO. vs DT - RTS - HORDE

WildlingInvader

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Wanted to make a new thread for the war against TEO since it affects 1/4th of the map.

Current situation:

1) TEO - TEO. is fighting DT - RTS - HORDE - FTH - EYE
2) Lotr - Lotr2 is fighting ANTI
3) Dream is fighting HORDE - FTH

map.png

Legend:

Red: TEO - TEO.
Yellow: RTS
Green: DT
White: HORDE - FTH
Purple: Lotr - Lotr2
Black: ANTI
Orange: Dream
Blue: EYE

(I don't usually make maps so dont hate pls xx)

summary.png
summary1.png

Here are the current warstats.

Let the speculation (and smacktalk) begin

DeletedUser114215

A lot of inactivity from TEO's side, leaving the South a punching bag for Goloie, leading to this:

pXOElSb.png

HORDE recently started hitting back, after their eastern border had been taking quite a beating, with the two biggest offensive contributors on each side of that conflict being Long Dong and skyler14:

s7uNS9o.png

Largest casualties in the war so far all belong to TEO members, though I've decided not to include the time before RTS and HORDE joined the war in this graphic, since that part of the war had an early hit on Lucky Charms and then nothing for weeks, while DT cleaned up Quendi, and TEO focused on BALEX:

dYUN5AI.png

Movill seems to have gone missing after losing a few villas, b2b seems a bit inconsistent in terms of activity. Empireruler has, as evidenced by the ODD, been targetted heavily.

Recently DT managed to recruit three members of TEO totalling about 110 villages, evidencing some internal issues in TEO. For the sake of the war, those issues have hopefully been solved, though in terms of single tribe strength, TEO has dropped below TFBS for the first time in over a month.

In terms of predictions for the future of the war, TEO will hit back at some point, hopefully soon, otherwise they will be rolled over. HORDE seems to be slowly stepping up their game, which could lead to some interesting battles up North. RTS hasn't been moving too much so far outside of the initial hit, will be interesting to see if they can make gains in the future, or if the Western part of TEO can beat them back. I have a feeling Dream might be added to the official war page soon, seeing how they're actively taking part in the war.

WildlingInvader

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
The old war is in favor of us (DT & HORDE) but now that they've declared officially on us, i expect some OPs, fakes have already been sent.
They only granted DT the favor of giving them OPs, now its Horde's turn haha
Lets wait and see how we'll resist :p

Goodluck everyone

DeletedUser114215

With the DT/RTS merger, using Twstats to pull up warstats is a bit more tricky than usual, since RTS doesn't exist anymore and thus cannot be included in the warstats, but I think I managed to cover any former RTS players who were involved in conquests in the war.

Side 1:
Tribes: DT, HORDE, EYE
Players: AliiKoa, VLADCKA, pleasefeedme, Jaybird, darren222, u did, shockandawe, xSti, gunsandbullets, Karlthegreat, The Curious Alchemist, Guy With No Humor, Chops2013
Side 2:
Tribes: TEO, TEO., Dream, FTD

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 127
Side 2: 76
Difference: 51

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 748,636
Side 2: 433,704
Difference: 314,932

chart

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Side 1:
Tribes: DT, HORDE, EYE
Players: AliiKoa, VLADCKA, pleasefeedme, Jaybird, darren222, u did, shockandawe, xSti, gunsandbullets, Karlthegreat, The Curious Alchemist, Guy With No Humor, Chops2013
Side 2:
Tribes: TEO, TEO., Dream, FTD

Timeframe: 04/12/2018 00:00:00 to 17/12/2018 22:58:38

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 67
Side 2: 28
Difference: 39

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 393,758
Side 2: 178,929
Difference: 214,829

chart

Oh, I almost forgot, with FTD changing sides midwar (haven't seen an entire academy tribe change main tribe before, definitely a weird and interesting move), that may distort the facts further, since any conquests they were involved in may now either not be counted at all or be counted for the wrong side.

The longer the war goes on, the easier it may be to distinguish the sides from each other, assuming more side-swaps/merges don't occur, but well, it's modern TW, so I guess we should probably expect to see more weird diplomacy happen.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser114215

I think you got your explanation as to why at least TEO doesn't seem to be doing much at the moment. Will be interesting to see what happens to the remainder of TEO, as I suspect many members may leave the tribe now, though I'm less certain of where they might go.