Terran republic, New conglomorats, Vanu sovrentie

DeletedUser

I only counted 5, but I guess thats cuz I was abducted at the age of 8 and became a sex slave so I cant count to well :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser50073

u guys also seem to think ur a good tribe because you recruit everyone you goto war with lulz

Message sent to all of OMEGA. But no one has left yet as they know wobble will just feed on hem when they are done with OMEGA lol. Well one person left but that was before this was sent so we cant count him. Plus Im thinking he was spying on us the whole time, not to sure about that though.

P.S. Keep feedin teh trololol :D

I made a tribe on an account sit named after a concentration camp and asked your tribe to work in my labor camp and you took it literal.

DeletedUser110115

lol nice i just looked back at trible wars after a while of leaving it and my thread witch was susposed to be fun has turned into a battle feild NICE!!! aslo i have missed quite abit because i have been doing some so called "spying" on TB! so i have missed alot on OMEGA

so r wobble and omega going to war!!??

DeletedUser106241

because Im down to 400 inc? I want more attacks ;) and seeing as how it was a complete blindside I expect more from the "number one tribe". Oh wait you recruited to rank 1 lulz

Hmmm, so we recruited to rank one? But we have been rank one for over 5 months.
Your logic is so infallible that you have burnt my brain. Thank you for posting

DeletedUser

lol nice i just looked back at trible wars after a while of leaving it and my thread witch was susposed to be fun has turned into a battle feild NICE!!! aslo i have missed quite abit because i have been doing some so called "spying" on TB! so i have missed alot on OMEGA

so r wobble and omega going to war!!??

Already are at war, technically. OMEGA just isn't regarded as a serious threat, and with good reason:

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Wobble
Side 2:
Tribes: OMEGA

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 149
Side 2: 13
Difference: 136

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,395,703
Side 2: 127,229
Difference: 1,268,474

chart
[/spoil]

DeletedUser110115

Already are at war, technically. OMEGA just isn't regarded as a serious threat, and with good reason:

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1: 149
Side 2: 13
Difference: 136

chart

Side 1: 1,395,703
Side 2: 127,229
Difference: 1,268,474

chart
[/spoil]

meh even though ppl diss them im sure OMEGA will go down with a good fight... they have some good players in there that have a trick or 2 up ahead:))

DeletedUser

We'll see. I don't think there's many tricks you could pull at the point they're at...

Doesn't matter too much, TB! has done plenty of underhanded tricks to try and stop Wobble; refer to other thread for how that's worked out recently.

DeletedUser

meh even though ppl diss them im sure OMEGA will go down with a good fight... they have some good players in there that have a trick or 2 up ahead:))

I.R. no see them putting up a fight. They lay down and take it.

DeletedUser

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1: 142
Side 2: 5
Difference: 137

chart

Side 1: 1,291,197
Side 2: 49,412
Difference: 1,241,785

chart
[/spoil]

Well that was fun. I think Wobble's more than gained the D it would've gotten if it let OMEGA give its paltry 150 village offer before stabbing Wobble in the back.