Terran republic, New conglomorats, Vanu sovrentie

DeletedUser

lulz because you wanna listen to to rumors that we were working with TB lulz

DeletedUser

That's unheard of-only warmongering fools would do that.

But you were going to send us what, 150 dvills give or take? Way I see it, if we took 80 something vills in these last 48 hours- we can have wayyy more than 150 Dvills cooked up in a few weeks for the TB front. Short term-we'll have less nukes for TB for now, but taking OMEGA out is more beneficial in the long run for Wobble.

Where does this say anything about you working with TB? :icon_confused:

It is endgame. At this point you pretty much have to pick a side. Offering 150 villages of troops out of 3000 isn't really picking a side. It would be more advantageous for Wobble to take those 3000 villages to be used against TB at a later date, hence Wobble attacking Omega.

DeletedUser

lol this is the reason we decided on 150 first. It takes time to earn trust on this world. and based on what we have seen you were gonna wait for us to send the 500 defense villages you wanted then attack us lulz

DeletedUser

u guys also seem to think ur a good tribe because you recruit everyone you goto war with lulz

Message sent to all of OMEGA. But no one has left yet as they know wobble will just feed on hem when they are done with OMEGA lol. Well one person left but that was before this was sent so we cant count him. Plus Im thinking he was spying on us the whole time, not to sure about that though.

Sicory May 02,2013 04:11
If you want to survive - you can work for wobble. Maybe some of you can become tribe members some day. But you must work for it. If you're interested - I will make a new tribe for you and you can bash/support for us and help us with our war efforts. Mail me if you're interested. Those that do not will be eaten.

-Sic

King MasterP16 May 02,2013 04:54
let me know when everyone reads this :D

Sicory May 02,2013 04:56
Why's that?

King MasterP16 May 02,2013 04:57
replies as well if u can. and just so I can watch the players who wanna leave, leave and say bye to em. but I have a feeling quite a few of us will go down together :)

King MasterP16 May 04,2013 00:40
hmm its bbeen 2 says so far and no one has left yet. I think ur scare tactic failed o_O

P.S. Keep feedin teh trololol :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

btw 1.1m points taken from us in like 4 days is pretty sad for a tribe ur size vs 25m lulz specially since Im not even really defending lulz. And greens has not moved troops in days lulz

DeletedUser106973

You're a noob and have been trolled.
That message was a joke to split up the tribe. Obviously it didn't work, but the fact of the matter is that it was a joke. We would never work with you guys :lol:

Since you seem to think that points mean everything:

BB - 4.7mil
Fenste - 3.1mil
Hawk - 3.7mil
Sic - 4.1mil
myself (Killer Intsinct) - 5.1mil
Stew. - 5mil
Another Schmoe - 3.3mil

= 29 million points.

We are the only players who have nobled a village from omega in the past 4 days. Volv sent attacks too but has not nobled a vill. I don't believe anyone else in wobble has done anything. Judging by the fact that we have 29mil and you have 23 mil I would think that this should be a lot closer.

Wobble do not take you guys seriously at all, hence the fact that there has been no official declaration.

Side 1:
Tribes: Wobble
Side 2:
Tribes: OMEGA

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 142
Side 2: 13
Difference: 129

Now why don`t you just keep quiet and let us finish eating. :)

DeletedUser

because Im down to 400 inc? I want more attacks ;) and seeing as how it was a complete blindside I expect more from the "number one tribe". Oh wait you recruited to rank 1 lulz

DeletedUser

First of all, "lulz", you're missing a few points:

1) Loyal players get rewarded. You help us, we help you. That's how Wobble works. If you want to play the fence, and only half-heartedly (well, 150D of your 3k village tribe is a bit less than half-heartedly to say the least), then we have no time for you to possibly stab us in the back later.
2) 1.2mil (yeah, not 1.1) points taken in the past 4 days...while fighting an opponent who is larger (when their family tribe is included) and you're in our backline...isn't impressive? And your excuse is...inactivity?

Look man, you're not doing a great job making your tribe look good. You might as well have tried to bluff us in poker by going all in. We called your bluff, you're going down, game over. You can't blame your twitchy eye; that's your fault and your problem. You shouldn't have bluffed.

Adios amigo.

DeletedUser

lol we had every intentions of helping Wobble with TB. And IMHO 150 villages is more than enough to start with when we are dealing with a tribe almost 9 times our size, specially since we have already been stabbed in the back by a tribe we had an alliance with for months. If you ask anyone that our tribe came into contact with, we despised AAA, we were about to attack them when you recruited almost all of them on K63/73/74 ;)

And you forget to mention that we were feeding Wobble information for months.

you can spin this any way you want, AAA members in your tribe know this to be the truth as we were butting heads with them since January lol. We made it clear to them we did not want to side with AAA by refusing all diplomatic relations with them, even after they tried talking us into siding with them. The only player in AAA that we were civil with to a degree was Underground Authority as he didnt want us to attack him lulz

DeletedUser

I might also want to point out the members attacking us are all ex-AAA and ex-ZZZ members, the later of which we were supposed to rim with Simple, but they thought points were more important over loyalty, and what happened with that? They joined Wobble and started attacking them when the tides got rough lulz.

Just like Im sure they will join TB if the frontlines get to them. And BTW yes this is calling out the players as followed:

Blackbird2
hawk10j
fenste089

All 3 are tribe hopping pussies that can only pick on players smaller than them.

DeletedUser

So wait...you were feeding Wobble info, but you didn't trust them enough to provide more D and show that you supported them despite your hate for AAA?

You trusted Wobble enough to whole-heartedly take the chance that they'd let slip your information-passing (leading to you being attacked before you were ready), but you didn't trust them enough to provide D once they'd guaranteed your existence.

Something here doesn't add up. Then there's the whole "Oh we were backstabbed before"...you don't see Wobble going "Well players we recruited left before so we won't recruit ever again"...that's just a poor way of looking at the game.

All in all, shut up and get rimmed pl0x. Then there's this gold:

I might also want to point out the members attacking us are all ex-AAA and ex-ZZZ members, the later of which we were supposed to rim with Simple, but they thought points were more important over loyalty, and what happened with that? They joined Wobble and started attacking them when the tides got rough lulz.

Just like Im sure they will join TB if the frontlines get to them. And BTW yes this is calling out the players as followed:

Blackbird2
hawk10j
fenste089

All 3 are tribe hopping players that can only pick on players smaller than them.

You listed 3 players...7 were listed as having taken villages from you. Yet you say "they're all ex-AAA or ZZZ"...well, this is pretty crap. Good job at that bro, keep blabbering.

Like I said, get rimmed and shut up, whatever order you prefer.

DeletedUser

We wanted to help wobble but we wanted to take precautions when doing so. blindly sending over 1/3 of our defense (500 villages) is a stupid idea.

DeletedUser

we had it planned in leadership that over a period of a month and a half we would send you over 750 defense villages.

DeletedUser

while moving up to the frontlines if we could I might add ;)

DeletedUser

Let's start here: Proof?

Then let's move to part 2, asking...why would you take a month and a half to mobilize that much D?

Then let's move to part 3, asking...why would it make a difference if you did it now or in a month and a half? Either way you'd end up vulnerable...

Yep, not adding up as usual. You continue to fail on this.

DeletedUser

So wait...you were feeding Wobble info, but you didn't trust them enough to provide more D and show that you supported them despite your hate for AAA?

You trusted Wobble enough to whole-heartedly take the chance that they'd let slip your information-passing (leading to you being attacked before you were ready), but you didn't trust them enough to provide D once they'd guaranteed your existence.

Something here doesn't add up. Then there's the whole "Oh we were backstabbed before"...you don't see Wobble going "Well players we recruited left before so we won't recruit ever again"...that's just a poor way of looking at the game.

All in all, shut up and get rimmed pl0x. Then there's this gold:

You listed 3 players...7 were listed as having taken villages from you. Yet you say "they're all ex-AAA or ZZZ"...well, this is pretty crap. Good job at that bro, keep blabbering.

Like I said, get rimmed and shut up, whatever order you prefer.

TW Stats seems to say otherwise. I count 5 and 3 of them are ex-AAA and ex-ZZZ, the others joined because we had villages close to them lulz

http://www.twstats.com/en65/index.php?page=tribe&mode=conquers&id=7335&type=lose&newtribe=587&pn=1

DeletedUser

Let's start here: Proof?

Then let's move to part 2, asking...why would you take a month and a half to mobilize that much D?

Then let's move to part 3, asking...why would it make a difference if you did it now or in a month and a half? Either way you'd end up vulnerable...

Yep, not adding up as usual. You continue to fail on this.

ever hear the saying it takes a long time for a stray cat to trust someone but one strike at it and it will stay away from you forever? think of OMEGA as the stray cat ;)

DeletedUser

and as for posting proof, there is no need to as u will more than likely proclaim its fake or edited... Im not stupid I know how this game works, I was around when most of this shit was thought up. And I know more people will believe you over what I post because OMEGA made it a point for their members to stay off the externals. Not only that we are some rim tribe hardly anyone knows about besides us being rank 4 right now.

DeletedUser

That's unheard of-only warmongering fools would do that.

But you were going to send us what, 150 dvills give or take? Way I see it, if we took 80 something vills in these last 48 hours- we can have wayyy more than 150 Dvills cooked up in a few weeks for the TB front. Short term-we'll have less nukes for TB for now, but taking OMEGA out is more beneficial in the long run for Wobble.

I have more D villages than that. Shows how much you know.

DeletedUser

TW Stats seems to say otherwise. I count 5 and 3 of them are ex-AAA and ex-ZZZ, the others joined because we had villages close to them lulz

http://www.twstats.com/en65/index.php?page=tribe&mode=conquers&id=7335&type=lose&newtribe=587&pn=1

ever hear the saying it takes a long time for a stray cat to trust someone but one strike at it and it will stay away from you forever? think of OMEGA as the stray cat ;)

and as for posting proof, there is no need to as u will more than likely proclaim its fake or edited... Im not stupid I know how this game works, I was around when most of this shit was thought up. And I know more people will believe you over what I post because OMEGA made it a point for their members to stay off the externals. Not only that we are some rim tribe hardly anyone knows about besides us being rank 4 right now.

[spoil]On the sidelines (348|654) K63 9,586 pappasmurfs [OMEGA] Killer Instinct. [Wobble] 2013-05-04 03:13:28
15 TOP CAT (378|678) K63 9,964 bigmikedelboy [OMEGA] Blackbird2 [Wobble] 2013-05-04 01:39:12
OMEGA (341|643) K63 10,041 LordOmega [OMEGA] Sicory [Wobble] 2013-05-03 23:43:25
Nobles (280|632) K62 9,246 King MasterP16 [OMEGA] hawk10j [Wobble] 2013-05-03 22:51:41
NOBLE (277|626) K62 9,324 TaipanZ [OMEGA] fenste089 [Wobble] 2013-05-03 21:40:41
Nobles (393|673) K63 8,774 King MasterP16 [OMEGA] stewinthepot [Wobble] 2013-05-03 20:02:47[/spoil]

You're right, the stats don't lie. 6 players in the past 24 hours alone, only 3 of them ex-AAA. Here's what you said:

You said:
I might also want to point out the members attacking us are all ex-AAA and ex-ZZZ members, the later of which we were supposed to rim with Simple,

Half of them are, but they're "all" supposedly according to you. You're wrong, unsurprisingly. Admit it with grace.

If you're a stray cat, you'll probably just imagine everything's a threat anyways. Wobble doesn't have any incentive to coddle you when they could have your villages now...and that's pretty much how it's going now.

No one will believe you because you won't post proof, you talk about things like you're a cowardly type of player who fears his own shadow, and you can't even get straight how many players are nobling from your tribe, let alone their origins.

Who would believe someone like that?

I have more D villages than that. Shows how much you know.

They weren't coming our way (assuming you are in OMEGA), which makes them irrelevant. Shows how much you know.