Terrible news

• Thread starter DeletedUser78112
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

This is truly sad news.

My heart and the hearts of Rx4U go out to Rachel and her family and friends at this tragic time.

You will be in our prayers, rest in piece.

I vote to freeze the villages.

Focalor.

DeletedUser

Im sorry i didn't know this player but RIP

should make us all remember what is truly important in life.

on behalf of the Sike leadership our condolences go out to her friends and family in this tough time.

DeletedUser

Although i did not know Rachel, it is always sad to see someone go, especially one so young.

I also think we should freeze the vilages.

DeletedUser

I did not know her, but that does not matter much, does it?

RIP Rachel

-=I am the Joker=-

I am not sure if we (raid) had dealings with her at some point in time on W39 but regardless in honor of her and her family I agree to freezing her villages, my sympathy goes out to her family and friends I am sure she will be missed, as all that are so young are, let her memory live strong in the players that knew her and her family and friends.

DeletedUser80195

Sometimes we get so consumed by this game that we often fail to realize that the person we are playing against is also as fragile as we are. Just gives you a Harsh taste of reality. To be so young here one minute and gone the next. On behalf of both my tribes SIO and Raid; our prayers go out to her, her family, Stuck in the sticks and all the other great players we have lost due to real life tragedies.

I agree that a tight cluster of 5 to 10 villages should be frozen and marked indefinitely as a tribute to not only her but all the other great players we have lost over the time.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Never talked with her..only heard the name.
So sad...so upsetting.
May she rest...in peace.

DeletedUser

I never got to war against or with but i will happily say R.I.P

DeletedUser

Sorry I worded that really bad now I have reread it, I look like such a horrid person... I was meaning sorry to see you go; I will be much more careful in future when posting on such a thread. Sorry to everyone and especially you rachel jones aka ROCK2008 for this post.

DeletedUser

Woah, talking about bringing an old thread back from the dead.

Pun was definitely intended :)

DeletedUser79785

yeah dude thats not funny at all.
I didnt know her at all but that 100% wrong

DeletedUser

I am pretty sure I knew her more than you guys, and she would have liked a joke like that. You people take things way too seriously.

DeletedUser

When someone dies it is serious, it cant get any more serious than that

DeletedUser79785

and joking about that persons death is not funny. No matter who it is

DeletedUser

When did I joke about her death. I made a pun about the dead coming back to life. I am just guessing jokes are too soon for the people who didn't even know her :)

Status
Not open for further replies.