Terror In The CITY

DeletedUser57190

CITY who? only 40 members but they are nothing special thats for sure i will but my support behind the smaller tribe there is something amusing watching a larger tribe start taking villages without even having the courtesy of declaring then lose the war:icon_smile:

DeletedUser

This is hardly a war. Tay are spread all over the place and can only effectively attack from a couple of members. City was probably just going about their daily business, you know, nobleing a village or two. TAY over reacted and declared "war on city". TAY cant effectively war city, not cos they suck but cos of their location (they do kinda suck as well). Ill wait to see the stats but i doubt they take a village at all.

DeletedUser

What are you talking about over-reacted?? They declared on us first, read the posts man..
And we kinda suck do we? How would you know.. you have no tribe.

DeletedUser

Oh right so that thing by laughingweasel was the declaration... didnt have who it was sent to so wasnt really sure (could have been spyed ect). And yes, TAY looks pretty sucky and thats being generous.

But of course! how can i comment on how good a tribe is not ever having been in one myself???? good question...

Nauzhror

Look, It was CITY who started taken our villages and unofficially declare to our diplomat?! So we declare officially the proper way, we are not going to stand and watch them take our villages, you can say what you like "go home Tay" and what ever else, but they started it, lets see if there good enough to end it?

"Proper" tribes don't declare, they just launch nukes when ready to do so. Declaring beforehand just gives the enemy time to prepare.

DeletedUser68692

This is hardly a war. Tay are spread all over the place and can only effectively attack from a couple of members. City was probably just going about their daily business, you know, nobleing a village or two. TAY over reacted and declared "war on city". TAY cant effectively war city, not cos they suck but cos of their location (they do kinda suck as well). Ill wait to see the stats but i doubt they take a village at all.

You will see what terror we bring to City...

Nauzhror

You will see what terror we bring to City...

The only thing about your tribe that would possibly terrify me would be being seen as being associated with it. Your tribes stats are absolutely godawful.

Conquers: 132 (+90-42)

You lost 42 villages.
Out of your tribe's 90 conquers 71 were barbs.

Another 6 were overnobling or inner-tribe.

That leaves you with 13 conquers against players, with 42 losses.

Of those 13 another 5 were tribeless.

So this leaves you with 8 legit conquers, oh and 2 of those 8 were immediately taken back from you by the enemy.

If I have to explain any further why exactly your tribe sucks I'm going to slap you.

Last edited:

PFC Williams

Personally, you should smack him for being ugly.

Gawd knows what we should do to him for being stupid =/

DeletedUser

Terror Against You formally declares war against CITY.

Their all mighty Prophet has placed a bulls eye on our members backs. According to the Prophet's messenger boy, we must be "purged".

However, the Prophet of CITY failed to foresee that we will not go down without a fight. We will not fold, we will not surrender, and we will not die easy!

In the words of W1z,

WAR ON!:icon_twisted::axemen::axemen::axemen:

Hmm, I tried reading this a few times, looking at all the little details. There were about two of them. Terrible war declaration. Even Vector's was better. Theirs was short and to the point. Somehow, you have managed to make a short one that still isnt to the point.

DeletedUser

Looks like i was far too generous when i said "TAY looks pretty sucky"

Probably should have checked their stats.... my bad.

Nauzhror

Generous indeed. I thought maybe just most of the tribe sucked but that he himself might have a redeeming quality or two so I checked his stats too. He has 4 conquers. All barbs, all 2,000-2,100 points.

Alas, no, he, like the rest of his tribe, sucks. He also has 2,038 ODA compared to 22,762 ODD, so if he has any saving grace at all it's that thus far he has yet to have anyone decent attack him or he'd be rimmed.

DeletedUser68692

Stats are stats... anyone can make them work to side their argument. Flamers are even worst, so i am going to say. Youll see the victor in a few months.

Nauzhror

Stats are stats... anyone can make them work to side their argument. Flamers are even worst, so i am going to say. Youll see the victor in a few months.

Summary:

Our stats are indeed godawful, but I'm going to choose to be ignorant and pretend they don't matter.

DeletedUser

Summary:

Our stats are indeed godawful, but I'm going to choose to be ignorant and pretend they don't matter.

that and the fact he thinks it will last a few months... mean come on! 2 smallish tribes going at it 1 with noob people, and 1 with a new leader (city)

this war is a train wreck waiting to happen

DeletedUser

lol ok, lets see you work your stats to your side of the argument.

Nauzhror has the right idea.

I cant see how city could balls this up. Even though they have a new leader. Its more likely that nothing at all will happen than a "winner" be decided.

DeletedUser

Who wants to bet both tribes will be taken out by a third party because they kill each other. :lol:

DeletedUser

Summary:

Who are you anyway?? Are you one of them people who come on to these just to flame?? Cause your in neither tribe so what are you doing in this thread?

Stats are stats.. We will see after xmas, you will still see the name Tay in the rankings. Whats a war if no one loses villages?? Someone has to and it just happens that the bigger tribe have taken more.. well pointed out. You must be an expert at this