Terror In The CITY

DeletedUser

Who are you anyway?? Are you one of them people who come on to these just to flame?? Cause your in neither tribe so what are you doing in this thread?

He's Nauz, that's who he is.

Who says you have to be in either of the tribes to be able to post in this thread? I certainly didn't see any such rule. :icon_rolleyes:

Nauzhror

Who are you anyway??

A superior class of player.

Centaurz said:
Cause your in neither tribe so what are you doing in this thread?

I don't need to be submerged in filth to be able to recognize it when I see it.

Quit letting your ego blind you into believing you are anything but filth. I don't have an issue with egotistical or arrogant players, but if you're going to be one at least have a reason for it. Your tribe is utter trash.

You can keep believing you can beat CITY all you want, but as an impartial bystander it's very clear you can't:

CITY:
274 (+260-14)
% of conquers that were abandoned: 26% (I manually removed all yellow conquers, ie. overnobling from the amount of total conquers when calculating)

TAY:
132 (+90-42)
% of conquers that were abandoned: 83% (I manually removed all yellow conquers, ie. overnobling from the amount of total conquers when calculating)

Then there's this little gem:

Side 1:
Tribes: CITY
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Tay
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 0
Difference: 7

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 29,427
Difference: 29,427

image.php

Last edited:

DeletedUser

HAHA its funny your getting so annoyed over it.. must be attracked to filth then ay??

I dont believe that we cant win against CITY, ive seen it done before. But the odds are very high for us not to win, im not blind, im experienced, a bit more experienced than yourself.

DeletedUser68692

A superior class of player.

I don't need to be submerged in filth to be able to recognize it when I see it.

Quit letting your ego blind you into believing you are anything but filth. I don't have an issue with egotistical or arrogant players, but if you're going to be one at least have a reason for it. Your tribe is utter trash.

You can keep believing you can beat CITY all you want, but as an impartial bystander it's very clear you can't:

CITY:
274 (+260-14)
% of conquers that were abandoned: 26% (I manually removed all yellow conquers, ie. overnobling from the amount of total conquers when calculating)

TAY:
132 (+90-42)
% of conquers that were abandoned: 83% (I manually removed all yellow conquers, ie. overnobling from the amount of total conquers when calculating)

Then there's this little gem:

Side 1:
Tribes: CITY
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Tay
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7
Difference: 7

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 29,427
Difference: 29,427

image.php

You know that 7-0 stats are before the war began. So as i stated before anyone can work stats into their way of seeing it, the tribe that falls will be called the winner or hugs with another one..... but we all know whos from w24 that we dont need another s2orm.

DeletedUser

Like i said earlier dude. Try and make ANY of your stats look good. Especially the ones about the sorts of villages you have nobled.

Nauzhror

im not blind, im experienced, a bit more experienced than yourself.

You had to ask who I am yet you're claiming to be more experienced than me?

Take a seat. I've been rank 1 on 7 worlds, am a top 5 starter, can send 200-300 ms trains (faster trains can certainly be legally sent, but not with my wireless internet) , split 20 ms trains, backtime to under 50 ms, dodge said backtimes, etc.

DeletedUser

centarz id shuttup here, i dont care how "experianced" you are, you cant beat nauzhror lol

DeletedUser

You had to ask who I am yet you're claiming to be more experienced than me?

Take a seat. I've been rank 1 on 7 worlds, am a top 5 starter, can send 200-300 ms trains (faster trains can certainly be legally sent, but not with my wireless internet) , split 20 ms trains, backtime to under 50 ms, dodge said backtimes, etc.

I believe thats called playing the game properly..Ok so you have one village in w40 and one village in w42? If thats experience i dont know what is. Fair enough if you have a different account, but from what i can see is words.. no action.. im not doubting you one bit, you may or maynot have come 1 in 7 worlds, that is to no concern of this thread.

DeletedUser

centarz id shuttup here, i dont care how "experianced" you are, you cant beat nauzhror lol

Didnt say i could beat him mate, its just not looking good for him when you look up his name

Nauzhror

Didnt say i could beat him mate, its just not looking good for him when you look up his name

I've used several aliases, and I vocally post and they are all recognized as being my aliases.

1. Nauzhror: W29
2. Too Poor For A Name: W30
3. Darth Hellmuth: W36
4. Kristen Key: W37
5. Xalenryoh: W39
6. Fuzzy Bunny: W2 uk
7. Ulciscor: W3 uk

The account in 42 is deleted, I am playing 42 though, but as Veldiryn in K13, I joined 3 days ago.

W40 account was created solely to transfer premium with a few days ago.

DeletedUser

So basically you take other peoples accounts? that want to leave and obviously have high points?

Nauzhror

So basically you take other peoples accounts? that want to leave and obviously have high points?

Yes, that's exactly what I said cretin. Except of course that the majority of the accounts were started by me. The only exceptions being Xalenryoh which I co-played, and Hellmuth/Kristen Key which belonged to Muldeh and Purple Predator respectively, both of which quit very early, and not while rank 1.

Believe it or not some people simply use aliases because they enjoy using a new name every now and then, or, so they don't get a spotlight shined on them and have hundreds of incomings till they are on their feet enough to handle such attention. (Ever left BP to 3 digit incomings from people you've made enemies of in the past? Doubt it.)

DeletedUser

So you like changing your name? Makes sense i guess... :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

HAHA its funny your getting so annoyed over it.. must be attracked to filth then ay??

I dont believe that we cant win against CITY, ive seen it done before. But the odds are very high for us not to win, im not blind, im experienced, a bit more experienced than yourself.

You my friend are an idiot,nauz is a great player and I am very glad to have him in my tribe.

What is your experience because I bet every single person in my tribe could and would beat you one on one.

DeletedUser

Fair comment
Of course it is. I made it. :lol:

You'll learn, eventually. :icon_wink:

You know that 7-0 stats are before the war began. So as i stated before anyone can work stats into their way of seeing it, the tribe that falls will be called the winner or hugs with another one..... but we all know whos from w24 that we dont need another s2orm.

So, before the war, TAY lost 7 villages to them. Since then(From my understanding of the OP, TAY is the tribe who declared on CITY, not vice versa.), TAY still hasn't nobled a village from the tribe they declared war on.

Tell me what is missing that shows TAY has done anything in this war, besides lose villages?

DeletedUser

...went to look at the updating maps before I go back to partying...and well i'd like to say to centaurz that usually only top 10 tribes delcare on people...and usually if its an obvious win they don't usually declare...like Manic vs. KTA ...manic would obviously win so why would they bother declaring a war thats hard to lose o_O