Terror In The CITY

DeletedUser70857

Terror Against You formally declares war against CITY.

Their all mighty Prophet has placed a bulls eye on our members backs. According to the Prophet's messenger boy, we must be "purged".

laughingweasel today at 02:10
This is a holy war of cleansing. Our prophet has declared you a heretic. We must purge the continent of the unfaithful.

However, the Prophet of CITY failed to foresee that we will not go down without a fight. We will not fold, we will not surrender, and we will not die easy!

In the words of W1z,

WAR ON!:icon_twisted::axemen::axemen::axemen:

darkaniken2

O....k..?

Two tribes I've never heard of going at it. Lovely.

DeletedUser52584

O....k..?

Two tribes I've never heard of going at it. Lovely.

Dude you've heard of City, they're the tribe beside -AOK- that -AOK- almost merged into but it didin't really work (-AOK- Being the tribe beside Manic that people keep giving -AOK-/Manic grief over, calling them huggers)

darkaniken2

Dude you've heard of City, they're the tribe beside -AOK- that -AOK- almost merged into but it didin't really work (-AOK- Being the tribe beside Manic that people keep giving -AOK-/Manic grief over, calling them huggers)
I have...? Odd. You'd think I'd remember that... :(

DeletedUser68692

[spoil]
tayvscity.png
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Is it just me, or is TAY a little too spread out to be "purging" anyone?

DeletedUser

Terror Against You formally declares war against CITY.

Their all mighty Prophet has placed a bulls eye on our members backs. According to the Prophet's messenger boy, we must be "purged".

However, the Prophet of CITY failed to foresee that we will not go down without a fight. We will not fold, we will not surrender, and we will not die easy!

In the words of W1z,

WAR ON!:icon_twisted::axemen::axemen::axemen:

You say you won't die easy... but by that you are agreeing that although you won't die easy you will die...

there's confidence for ya

DeletedUser

they will die, they have 0 chance against city, becuase they have nothing near city to fight with

DeletedUser

I saw that after looking at the map, its so ridiculous its almost amusing :|

Overvoltage

meh, city just mass recruited in one continent, terror is 40 hours away
have fun

DeletedUser52584

I have...? Odd. You'd think I'd remember that... :(

I Think we both know I'm dictator of what you do/do not remember =]

But we know Manic. Yes?

We know Manic had 4 alliances, 2 of which they broke (all over the forum and you troll it all day)

They alliances they still have are -AOK- and Vector so you must have heard of -AOK-

City is the tribe -AOK- almost merged into that dahuti or whatever his name is keeps moaning about.

Then again maybe you haven't heard of them... The whole city thing wasn't plastered everywhere.

DeletedUser68692

I Think we both know I'm dictator of what you do/do not remember =]

But we know Manic. Yes?

We know Manic had 4 alliances, 2 of which they broke (all over the forum and you troll it all day)

They alliances they still have are -AOK- and Vector so you must have heard of -AOK-

City is the tribe -AOK- almost merged into that dahuti or whatever his name is keeps moaning about.

Then again maybe you haven't heard of them... The whole city thing wasn't plastered everywhere.

Talking about manic in a unrelated thread?

DeletedUser

lets grap the popcorn and watch. This really should be amusing!

DeletedUser52584

Talking about manic in a unrelated thread?

No, connecting the dots for Dark

Let me clarify by stating, I dont hate Manic. I'm not a hater. Back when I was in K26 if they had invited me I would have joined. In a heartbeat actually.

DeletedUser

Look, It was CITY who started taken our villages and unofficially declare to our diplomat?! So we declare officially the proper way, we are not going to stand and watch them take our villages, you can say what you like "go home Tay" and what ever else, but they started it, lets see if there good enough to end it?