Terror In The CITY

Nauzhror

Well i gota say, thats the first logical post by TAY on this board yet. Acknowledging that their arent all that but still just trying to get on with the game. Hopefully the other dukes of this tribe learn something from this guy.

Agreed. I don't have an issue with good players being egotistical, nor do I have a problem with poor players playing for fun's sake and admitting just that. What does annoy me is poor players boasting and bragging that they will take out players who are far better than themselves.

DeletedUser70857

Granted it is a bit one-sided and as you say you are currently handling other things like your current merging that has yet to be completed. However, i do find it odd that a handful of players in CITY knew not of your "cleansing" project. But, to each is own.

A reprieve combined with an attack break....hmmm.....

To work on war type "things" or to get ready for the New Year's Party....

Decisions decisions...

Damn TW gets in the way sometimes. Well with this being said again i wish you all a happy new year and we will get back to this...war or w.e. you all wish to refer to as (more then likely the worst twenty seconds you spent in the public forums) in all do time.

DeletedUser

We at CITY are focusing on other things at the moment, so you guys get a temporary reprieve :)

This isn't really a war though, it's a bit one-sided.

So far the stats posted say that youve nobled one village since you declared on them. Hardly anything to boast about.

@teh bamf
What merge are you talking about?

DeletedUser

Hmm... I know im late on this. But nice declaration ty. Am I not the only one who still remembers that wiz quote? :D

only reason im posting really is to just say I like willows attitude whoever you are Lmao. I know most of these nubs so I will be incredibly bias if I comment on the war...

stats please?

*Huggles to everyone*

ps. I forgot what my ps was (rofl)

DeletedUser70857

So far the stats posted say that youve nobled one village since you declared on them. Hardly anything to boast about.

@teh bamf
What merge are you talking about?

The merge i was referring to is the Merge that has and is finishing between CITY and AOK

DeletedUser17170

Teh,

There is no merge going on between City and AoK

AoK is acquiring a handful of city member, the rest are.. well its up to them. the players joining from City will get no leadership position and hold no ranks with in AoK.

A merge is when two tribes joined, generally speaking equally. This is more of an absorbtion.

But thanks for keeping tabs, does that mean that TAY will now be declaring on AoK?

Side 1:
Tribes: -AOK-
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: TAY
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 11
Side 2: 0
Difference: 11

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 43,926
Difference: 43,926

image.php

DeletedUser68692

Teh,

There is no merge going on between City and AoK

AoK is acquiring a handful of city member, the rest are.. well its up to them. the players joining from City will get no leadership position and hold no ranks with in AoK.

A merge is when two tribes joined, generally speaking equally. This is more of an absorbtion.

But thanks for keeping tabs, does that mean that TAY will now be declaring on AoK?

Side 1:
Tribes: -AOK-
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: TAY
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 11
Difference: 11

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 43,926
Difference: 43,926

image.php

Why you bringing up stats when you noble our in-actives.... You seem to think we only declared on City because they nobled a few of our members..... they are many reasons we have declared on City and this is about city not about aok trying to insert themselfs into something they are not involved in accept for merging city memebrs into set tribe.

DeletedUser17170

Ast,

You make a claim your members we noble were inactive, yet... bring no solid proof, they were inactive.

As far as bring stats into this involving AoK, and why we are stepping in is because city, should be no more here soon due to our acquasition. Were as TAY will be around, and the way you guys are acting tells me you want to play with the big boys.

Coming to the forum, boasting about a war, acting like its something important. Since city, or atleast the ones that were highly active, are now in aok, AoK will assume all of City's wars, thus by that logic you've decided to war us by making this war dec in the public forum.

Here's a hint for a future world for you, don't make declaretions that you can't finish off yourself, and quickly, as it might come back to bite you in the arse.

DeletedUser70857

Dauthi,

We did not boast about a war and unless you have a reading problem we did not declare on CITY. As far as AOK taking on the wars of CITY wouldn't that occur if there was a merge?:icon_rolleyes: Now, since CITY is no longer there is no longer a need for this thread.

And to answer your question no Tay will not be declaring on AOK for the simple fact that like i previously said we DID NOT declare on CITY. We made it official out side of the game as they declared in game.

DeletedUser68692

Ast,

You make a claim your members we noble were inactive, yet... bring no solid proof, they were inactive.

As far as bring stats into this involving AoK, and why we are stepping in is because city, should be no more here soon due to our acquasition. Were as TAY will be around, and the way you guys are acting tells me you want to play with the big boys.

Coming to the forum, boasting about a war, acting like its something important. Since city, or atleast the ones that were highly active, are now in aok, AoK will assume all of City's wars, thus by that logic you've decided to war us by making this war dec in the public forum.

Here's a hint for a future world for you, don't make declaretions that you can't finish off yourself, and quickly, as it might come back to bite you in the arse.

It says no where on the forums that we can or cannot post our official Response to a act of aggression to our tribe. I never said we are as great as the "big boys" you seem to be boasting about. All i have said never underestimate a smaller tribe and that no good duke in their own mind wont defend themselfs against an enemy. City is City, merging yes? Because unless i am seeing something when members of city start leaving and joining Aok.... i would assume thats a merge unless thoose memebrs are tribe hoppers and which good tribe wants tribe hoppers right.

We never said you had to post on this forum... it was hear to inform city that we would not take there attacks against us. Public forum is for anyone... until rules STATE that we cannot post here.... Then anyone can post here.

Wars dont always end quickly unless you war with smaller tribes. Belive me i have seen this.

DeletedUser17170

Teh,

Either you don't understand the point of posting things on the forums, or your just disillisional. These forums are for boasting and bragging, and in some cases whining and crying. The Forums are for propaganda, where you take a little bit of facts and you create a nice and wonderfully story to try to make you and your tribe look, or seem better then you are. Thats what these forums are for.

Thats what you attempted to do here, You attempted to make Tay, a tribe no one really cares much about, look better then they truely are by creating this thread to bring light and attentions your way.

You wouldn't create a thread like this for EVERY tribe that ingame declared on you because that would be pointless you picked the one tribe that you probably knew was having some sorta of issues, so that when they disbanded, or fell from grace, or what ever might happen to a tribe that already has had some interneal troubles you could then boast about your victory over them.

Which I find funny cause when I look at the stats, its like they nobled 10 villages from you guys and you guys nobled none in return.

Finally, What happen to Tay? Did you guys just merge with another tribe?

Ast,

Tell me where I said don't post in this forum? Cause now you are just trying to put words in my mouth.