Terror In The CITY

DeletedUser68692

Teh,

Ast,

Tell me where I said don't post in this forum? Cause now you are just trying to put words in my mouth.

Your trying to refer that a tribe should not post on this forum.... The world forums is to discuss... wars, ect on it. Then you get the flammers who love flamming threads and have nothing better to do with their time, to make themselfs feel better. Then you get other tribes... coming in hear blabing about how great they are. We never said were the best tribe. We declared, were allowed to declare and if you feel that its a waste a time and no one cares then why are people posting on this topic. No one cares, no one would post.

Granted they are flaming the thread and have some valid points here and there. We stated that we will not take this from City thats it. Remeber that there is different tribes in w42... not all of them go on to world forums to brag, some just to declare their wars so the other tribe knows.

Which I find funny cause when I look at the stats, its like they nobled 10 villages from you guys and you guys nobled none in return.

Finally, What happen to Tay? Did you guys just merge with another tribe?

Sorry what 2 weeks of war and they nobled 10 vilalges and we had 2 attack breaks over the time..... still need to wait.

DeletedUser17170

Sorry what 2 weeks of war and they nobled 10 vilalges and we had 2 attack breaks over the time..... still need to wait

Honestly, the rest of your post is a total waist of time and effort. Between the fact that you and yours can't keep to the same story as to who declared on who, shows more about you guys then anything else.

but the above state,

2 weeks, of which 6 days are on break, so you have had atleast 1 week, plus atleast 4 days to plan an attack and you couldn't get a single village?

LOL

DeletedUser

Your trying to refer that a tribe should not post on this forum.... The world forums is to discuss... wars, ect on it. Then you get the flammers who love flamming threads and have nothing better to do with their time, to make themselfs feel better. Then you get other tribes... coming in hear blabing about how great they are. We never said were the best tribe. We declared, were allowed to declare and if you feel that its a waste a time and no one cares then why are people posting on this topic. No one cares, no one would post.

Granted they are flaming the thread and have some valid points here and there. We stated that we will not take this from City thats it. Remeber that there is different tribes in w42... not all of them go on to world forums to brag, some just to declare their wars so the other tribe knows.

there is no need to declare on the public forums.. you do that by sending an email to the duke of the tribe you are declaring on.
good players know that. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

there is no need to declare on the public forums.. you do that by sending an email to the duke of the tribe you are declaring on.
good players know that. :icon_cool:

Yes it is nice to let the other tribe know that the war has happened but suprise attacks and PnP on the forums can go a long way for a tribe, wars are not just won on the battlefield.

Ps. All good players know that -_-.

DeletedUser

Theres no point drawing attention to yourself and your tribe if you have stats like these. All that happens is that youll get flamed, ie. whats happened in this thread.

DeletedUser

Yes it is nice to let the other tribe know that the war has happened but suprise attacks and PnP on the forums can go a long way for a tribe, wars are not just won on the battlefield.

Ps. All good players know that -_-.

most wars are actually won on the battlefield... the side that nobles the most enemy villages wins (do you know the rules? because it doesnt look like it)

and no its not nice to let everyone in TW know that you are at war, this might actually hurt you. eg. other tribes find out you are at war, so they attack you with no warning.

declaring on forums is optional. its just for show

DeletedUser

most wars are actually won on the battlefield... the side that nobles the most enemy villages wins (do you know the rules? because it doesnt look like it)
Please show me in the rules where it says "the tribe that nobles the most villages from the other tribe wins." :icon_rolleyes:

Do not underestimate the power of the PnP. I have seen tribes who use it wisely save themselves, and tribes who use it poorly completely fall apart as a result.

and no its not nice to let everyone in TW know that you are at war, this might actually hurt you. eg. other tribes find out you are at war, so they attack you with no warning.
As with everything in this game, it's all about the risk vs. the reward.

You obviously have no clue the part PnP plays in this game.

DeletedUser

Meh, you get pretty defensive so quickly... May I ask why?

I know the rules and alls fair in war my friend but there are things that are low that I just dont approve of.

I dont see how its not nice, it gives the trolls something to talk about and you just seem to look at things negativley because it doesnt always mean people will attack you, that is if you have them supporting you and I am not so sure your used to this.

DeletedUser68692

Theres no point drawing attention to yourself and your tribe if you have stats like these. All that happens is that youll get flamed, ie. whats happened in this thread.

Or we have people like you who spend time flaming threads. who like trolling the pnp forums.

DeletedUser

Dauthi.. correct me if im wrong.. but you are taking on a war that the tribe has that has merged into you?

And yes we did merge into another tribe... As did City into AOK...

STAFAST

I will always put my vote and hope behind my friends in TAY, go get them lads :)