Test Tournament - 20th/21st July.

DeletedUser103338

I fixed this for you. :)

Anyway. Play nice and post some productive suggestions/opinions. Why does everyone skype them and no-one posts them, but spams instead? >.<

Because spamming on/in skype and being productive on forums is too mainstream :/

DeletedUser

Oh no he didn't !

~Will~

Last edited by a moderator:

2hot2handle

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
262vf47.png

Congrats To the winners of the Weekend Tournament.

Leaderboard

Have a great Summer guys :)

DeletedUser

I don't get it, it's a tie, who's the winner? And based on what is spot #1 given?

2hot2handle

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
They both win. Premium shall be split evenly between them.
In the future there can be a determining factor perhaps.

DeletedUser

Fair edit. It was a silly innocent mishap of letting someone play who had already been playing the round, though I don't wish to discuss the person who it was or the ban, as that is not suitable for the forums.

~Will~

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You realise your forum name is right next to your post, and you don't have to write it yourself

~you'reabunchofstupidnoobs~

2hot2handle

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
LOL I so wanted to comment on that also and I refrained now you made me !!! hahahah

and you realise your name is what you are :p

Congrats again to the winners of the tournament :) (bandit)

~Lisa~

DeletedUser

Oh look I berate everyone, look give me moaaarrr attention and fuel my ego xD

~Kingsam1984~

DeletedUser85946

Players that had their accounts banned during the tournament should refrain from giving opinions regarding decisive factors :icon_rolleyes:

~Adrian~

okay so? im not much for surfing forums, i havnt played in a while and just wanted to you know stop by see whos the next speed world champ.. the only person i remmber is yes the guy i qouted ^ up there somwhere.
He use to pop in out of no where id hold number one spot, last 10 minutes id pour myself a cup of coffee to find hes taken it, id laugh try and hit him and hed end up getting opponents deffeated and id get attacker ^_^ now.. this does take skill, trust me we can all tell storys about how you spent days awake on a game.. killing troops with swordies and all but the thing is.. in a speed you dont just need luck and a quick finger, you need a plan and a pretty damn good one because yes somone can just come in and with a nice little swift hit wipe out everything you have worked for in a matter of seconds.. but then again.. you can do the same... and the thing is.. 6 sconds? cant dodge that ? please!! 6 seconds is way more time then you need to dodge.
somone else made a very good point? why in hell havn't your nabours reset? its weather there tribe mates or food because if you let them grow, deary you wont grow.. and im quite curiose to see when i made this account 0.o this isnt the main so it should be interesting..
cheers you losers see you when i see you
~Feefee, god i need a name change...

DeletedUser

okay so? im not much for surfing forums, i havnt played in a while and just wanted to you know stop by see whos the next speed world champ.. the only person i remmber is yes the guy i qouted ^ up there somwhere.
He use to pop in out of no where id hold number one spot, last 10 minutes id pour myself a cup of coffee to find hes taken it, id laugh try and hit him and hed end up getting opponents deffeated and id get attacker ^_^ now.. this does take skill, trust me we can all tell storys about how you spent days awake on a game.. killing troops with swordies and all but the thing is.. in a speed you dont just need luck and a quick finger, you need a plan and a pretty damn good one because yes somone can just come in and with a nice little swift hit wipe out everything you have worked for in a matter of seconds.. but then again.. you can do the same... and the thing is.. 6 sconds? cant dodge that ? please!! 6 seconds is way more time then you need to dodge.
somone else made a very good point? why in hell havn't your nabours reset? its weather there tribe mates or food because if you let them grow, deary you wont grow.. and im quite curiose to see when i made this account 0.o this isnt the main so it should be interesting..
cheers you losers see you when i see you
~Feefee, god i need a name change...

:(

i dont have the necessary education to read something like that .

:heavycavalry:horsey