TF/PX vs. the world

DeletedUser45512

as a matter of fact i shall be taking some TF vills soon unless you can somehow claim they are barbs ?

DeletedUser53573

So you may take something other than a barb? Gratz.... I tok I've 400 straight player villages.

DeletedUser45512

and what account are you playing on besides that is not relevant to my point as i am proving your assumption wrong and he is active or was as i received mails from him or her

DeletedUser

So you may take something other than a barb? Gratz.... I tok I've 400 straight player villages.

and why is that something to brag about? I have taken well over that and with one huge difference, I did it with my own account. can you say the same?

DeletedUser67005

What does that matter? No matter whos account hes playing on, he still did it...

DeletedUser45512

but can he prove it?? so far the only proof that he has provided to the fact of him nobling '400 straight players villages' is his word which to be honest does not hold much truth in my opinion

DeletedUser53573

I wasn't bragging lmao. But if you wanted proof, check twstats...

DeletedUser45512

indeed all you were doing is trying to make yourself look bigger and or better then me which i guess is probably true but idc and what is your account name as the last 1 i knew of you has deleted

DeletedUser53573

I think the 'old' one would be more applicapble to the noblings, no?

Besides, I don't need to prove I'm better than you. Everyone already knows that ;)

p.s. Have you gotten to 'actually taking a tf village' yet?

DeletedUser

At the risk of being actually on topic...

The Phoenix
Phoenix
The Foresters Pioneers

Score: 305,189,911
Players: 112
Villages: 33,484
Avg. Player Score: 2,724,909
Avg. Player Villages: 298
Avg. Village: 9,114

----------------------------
Conquers (1 days) for:

Captures: 74
Enemy: 47
Unknown: 0
Internal: 9
Barbarian: 18

Losses: 143

Growth = All Captures -
internal captures - losses
Growth = -78 villages

Conquers (7 days) for:

Captures: 475
Enemy: 224
Unknown: 0
Internal: 58
Barbarian: 193

Losses: 771

Growth = All Captures -
Growth = -354 villages

Conquers (30 days) for:

Captures: 2319
Enemy: 949
Unknown: 173
Internal: 208
Barbarian: 989

Losses: 3498

Growth = All Captures -
Growth = -1387 villages

DeletedUser

relax fred they are just barbs..i know you are a good player..;))

DeletedUser

but can he prove it?? so far the only proof that he has provided to the fact of him nobling '400 straight players villages' is his word which to be honest does not hold much truth in my opinion

You see the difference is mudge too xxx amount of villas from inactives for the most part....and yes they were in his own tribe or allied tribe. Now if he said he took 400 from the enemy that would be impressive.

DeletedUser45512

i know wolfhunt and i believe you know the reason for my high barb count anyway or did probably forgotten as it was not of major importance when it occurred but for the benefit of swordnuke i shall try my best to reveal the facts that led to my high barb count so here goes.

On Approximatley 6th/7th of March my internet ceased to work so i thanks to my friends computer sent Tamora the ex Duke of Apoc-F as my sitter in the guise of continuing my attacks on certain PX players located in eastern K35 and Eastern K36. As you can see from my log the sitting commenced here - (deleted) on 08.03.2010 at 04:19 on 24.03.2010 at 18:34. However the first nobling was completed here - 2010-03-08 22:20:24. However i do agree that this is not proof that it was not my plan to noble that village as the train coulf of been sent from other Ks. So then lets look at more of my conquer list - http://http://www.twstats.com/en18/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=2734850&pn=9&type=&enemy=-1&enemyt=-1&min=&max== My apologies but i do not know how to do all the spoilers and things like that so you will have to settle for this i am afraid. As you can see from the begining of page 9 to 5 conquers down on Page 3 i was taking these barbs in K35. However at this time i returned and upon seeing my points had well over multiplied by 2.5 i messaged Tamora with my thanks only to recieve a mail telling me that i was not going to be keeping these villages and that he had been clearing them himself for me to noble and that he now intended to take them all off me. Unfortunately i do not have the mail anymore but i am sure i would of forwarded to some of my dukes at the time so they may remember about it. Anyway back on the story, having claimed all this i told him this was unacceptable and that what he had done was against the rules of the game and as of such he should be lucky. Howver he persisted and the next day had taken several villages off my as you can see in my conquer history from page 3 to 1 i then contacted my Dukes who warned him if he carried on then he would be kicked but he carried on and was booted and this resulted in a mass canabilisation as you can probably see i took a few back as my base there was still pretty weak after his feeble care.

This i hope goes most of the way to explain why my barb noble count is so high if you choose not to believe me I do not really care but i have presented the facts in full transparancey and I hope this is the end of certain peoples childish insults but that may be too much to ask?.

Also @ Tmalloc I doubt i am that much of a good player but i thank you for your praise and wish you luck for the future

yes i know this is a massive off topic post but i felt after all the 'bitching' above this was the best place for it