TFAs position concerning FTR

DeletedUser2767

TFA is formally announcing they will support hatred and PTT in the war against FTR. We tried many times to come to peaceful resolutions with FTR but we were constantly met with unrealisitic and unreasonable demands.

DeletedUser

A Sad day indeed :icon_cry: I liked TFA a lot to bad they will be gone :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Our only unrealistic demands were that you take a shower and talk to girls!

DeletedUser

Our only unrealistic demands were that you take a shower and talk to girls!

:lol: :lol: How can one leave this imaginary world for a real one?:icon_confused: I got to tell you though this is the best thing someone can do at work :icon_biggrin:

Famousamos101

TFA's position concerning FTR is under their shoe, right next to the chewing gum and the dead bugs. :lol:

Brbbbq

TFA cant win a war against FTR, and they know it.

Maybe some good will regardless of our position to you might have saved your skin.

I wasnt prepared to call armies off just becuase you wanted to negotiate a peace. Its your tribe thats on the line against us, not ours against yours.

(and please dont reply yes our tribes on the line becasue your tribe will alomst certainly go bye-bey in this war. FTR may or may not)

Lukie

Lol, I remember when TFA renamed their tribe to FTR4 and changed all of their village names to FTR because we took so many villages off them. Gareeth found it so funny that she immediately nobled another TFA village. Not to be outdone, Gareth (someone else) and I nobled three other TFA villages within a day or two. Good times. :)

DeletedUser1185

Popcorn,Popcorn get your Popcorn here for the crushing of TFA watch as TFA puts on a brave front,see how FTR absorbs TFA's villages into their tribe,watch as TFA gets back stabbed by their allies and is left to the wolves,Will TFA restart?who knows but watch the show and we will find out if they do.

DeletedUser

I got the popcorn, but when does this show start? Am I looking at the wrong screen?

DeletedUser1185

I told you it was on screen 12 your in screen 8 i swear nobody ever reads what is playing where in these multiplexes :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser2119

No nO you said screen 10 i swear.....i even :scout: ed it to check :)

DeletedUser1185

No Screen 10 has the show of the PTT members who have already left the game.

DeletedUser2119

:icon_redface: ohh yeah your right archived the wrong report hate it when that happens :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser2767

Popcorn,Popcorn get your Popcorn here for the crushing of TFA watch as TFA puts on a brave front,see how FTR absorbs TFA's villages into their tribe,watch as TFA gets back stabbed by their allies and is left to the wolves,Will TFA restart?who knows but watch the show and we will find out if they do.

Very interesting. Isnt ME family an ally? Guess i need to pay attention eh? Oh ya....you downgraded it to nap for absolutely no reason. :icon_wink:

Lukie

pure class. I see it got no answer :icon_wink:
It's cool, - htaed - has lied to me via in-game mail multiple times. And that was before the start of this war. I do not expect much from that.... person.

Who were we talking about again?