TFBS vs SQUAD

• Thread starter DeletedUser110265
  • Start date

DeletedUser110265

TFBS waited for us to go to war with 4-5 tribes before attacking declaring war on us, an action that we did not take and stood strongly against when we were asked to do the same, to plunder the weaken squirrels when they were fighting on other front.

Now we get this declaration

The tribe is now at war with The flying bohemian squirrels!

War name: External

Declaration:
End of intern, time for extern

I have never in my life, seen a cringier declaration of war, I mean, to come up with that, first of all, since I attribute no merit to your intellectual prowess, im sure this took 10-15 minutes to come up with, kinda pun you read on the shitter and then squeeze a big one right after.

Message from the Squads

youtu.be/ABQQHwf4sYA?t=68

little shits

DeletedUser122549

Hey, please don't swear in these forums there are young people in here reading :X

DeletedUser122572

Tbh in the last month you guys were the persians in that video...:confused:

DeletedUser80720

the squad tribes brang this on them selves, threatening me and players in my tribe and then promissing to rim me? and others? so 3 or 4 tribes hit you after you

Squad did all the threatening and bad mouthing and u expect us to forget about the ay u tried treating us?

its time to say bye bye to squad your time on this world is over

DeletedUser110265

the squad tribes brang this on them selves, threatening me and players in my tribe and then promissing to rim me? and others? so 3 or 4 tribes hit you after you

Squad did all the threatening and bad mouthing and u expect us to forget about the ay u tried treating us?

its time to say bye bye to squad your time on this world is over

Man I miss the days where people like you would be made fun of for obvious butthurtness over a few words, as stated in this thread, come at me bro, your just lucky I dont have 72 hours to set up villages along the whole front line

this guy acting high and mighty, hes teaming up with ANTI, you unironically think that you just put it to the man, got him back, that big bad buly that use to pick on you at recess, you have not, i will bully you back to the rim where you belong, cmon, lets be honest, you, as an individual player, have been called out more times on these forums (oh yea I remember your ass from earlier worlds too) then women have periods in their lives. the back seat where you are standing, yea sit back down, I know you arent much taller standing up then sitting down but I still prefer seeing your legs flail aimlessly because they cant touch the damn ground

back to the rim

now this is your whiny ass voice shouting at me cuz im a big bad... oups nevermind, thats me carrying you back to the rim

DeletedUser122494

TFBS waited for us to go to war with 4-5 tribes before attacking declaring war on us, an action that we did not take and stood strongly against when we were asked to do the same, to plunder the weaken squirrels when they were fighting on other front.

Now we get this declaration

The tribe is now at war with The flying bohemian squirrels!

War name: External

Declaration:
End of intern, time for extern

I have never in my life, seen a cringier declaration of war, I mean, to come up with that, first of all, since I attribute no merit to your intellectual prowess, im sure this took 10-15 minutes to come up with, kinda pun you read on the shitter and then squeeze a big one right after.

Message from the Squads

little shits

DeletedUser122494

@islagratte first hourly update

Side 1:

Tribes: TFBS, TFBS A, tSO, ANTI, Hail
Side 2:
Tribes: ISQUAD, FSQUAD

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 13
Side 2: 1
Difference: 12

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 89,498
Side 2: 3,618
Difference: 85,880

chart

DeletedUser110265

also it doesnt take into account our 1.2 million oda from the day before that or my odd from defender of the day, that graphics is missing a 1.7 million od advantage for us in this war

but its fine, if you know anything about me is that I will fill up those stats :)