TFBS vs SQUAD

• Thread starter DeletedUser110265
  • Start date

DeletedUser122494

My only question about all of this though is why anybody gives a crap about our alliance. Focus on your own. Nobody knows what happens in our tribe except for those in it.

We are doing our own thing for now. Don't think we took it lightly that JV recruited targets we just op-ed. Don't think we took it lightly that they are eating at our backline. However that doesn't make it any business of anyone else's. How I deal with stuff is my choice so if it doesn't affect you then just but out.

#Rantover #mindyourbusiness #LotRFTW

Wait, people actually care what LOTR does? I thought we all agreed that they are rim-food?

DeletedUser122804

JV Lotr and SQUAD make a nice alliance. I don't get why you all pass around the top players of Lotr like common whores though. Isn't that a little disrespectful to your friends in the north?

So who will be next to jump ship from Lotr to their "allied" tribes? Warp, Fearless, Varika?

It's not a matter of if, it's a matter of when. I guess Lotr just likes to be cucked by someone bigger and better than them.

Well what can i say man, Not something i would expect from you :(

Funny you hanging anti out to dry :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser122494

Am I not number 1 in the war stats? what are you doing if im only fighting barbs? somebody probably feeding you scout OD

Everybody can chuck random nukes, hard part is timing nobles and holding the caps. That's something you apparently cannot do (unless it's barbs you're chucking them at; then you're pretty darn good at it!).

Conquered villages: 0

DeletedUser110265

Everybody can chuck random nukes, hard part is timing nobles and holding the caps. That's something you apparently cannot do (unless it's barbs you're chucking them at; then you're pretty darn good at it!).

my bad mod

are you jealous of the special relation that me and sett have?

Olve

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

Hard part is having the nobletrain go through, as watchtower makes it laughably easy to defend :)

Bad JuJu

Reaction score
I know this world has fake limits and other annoying features but really sending 12 attacks from the same village is a bit crazy guys.. not to mention the troops in each lol must have an abundance of spearman in JV.

That’s a total of 20 fakes from the same village on our members impressive stuff. Not as impressive as the op on GW but still noteworthy.

https://en103.tribalwars.net/public_report/14c81c8477313c7464558e684a9a0534

https://en103.tribalwars.net/public_report/9f4163096d474e32d9ae8c55ffb63b33

https://en103.tribalwars.net/public_report/69bdaf9b602bddfa37b815979dba6841

https://en103.tribalwars.net/public_report/89561320257153b359d56ea12306d3e9

DeletedUser122140

Not real sure why I wasted an hour reading through all this...actually...I came in here to read it, cause of how much attention it has received. All negative!

How about we put an end to the slander and finger pointing.

Here are the things we can all agree on...

1. TFBS is relentless. Coming back time after time throwing nuke after nuke with well timed trains and fangs.
2. FSQUAD committing all they can to defending and not getting rimmed.

IT has been a one sided war. Winners? Losers?
Sure on both sides. IF you determine the winner by the number of villages conquered by the opposite side, TFBS is destroying us.
So great job. NO doubt you are talented and skilled. But the effort it has taken to defend...should not go unmentioned. FSQUAD has spent countless hours timing and stacking. Sending and returning...
Lots of trains have been sniped....
Can not remember the last time cancel snipes needed to be done so many times....
Bounce back snipes when trains split the second....

We can go on and on and point out all the good things that each side has done....BUT WE WONT! All anyone wants to do is HATE and BASH. WE talk about what was not done, what people failed to do.

Lets all remember ONE thing. ( i think of this cause i am old and have kids) This is the internet. This is not locked down to grown adults who can troll and ridicule others to boost their own self. This is not a room in the back of a bar where idiots can spew garbage and insults.
This is open to all ages...and my son might be reading your garbage and filth. The mods have done good keeping it clean...but they should not have too.

We should grow up....give props to the guys doing the right thing.

I am asking all of FSQUAD to respect the game. Respect the players behind the keyboard. Respect every opponent we face! Give credit where it is due, do not be tempted to insult and troll just for the sake of saving face. When you suck....accept it and improve.

Sorry for the rant...but i wasted an hour reading 10 pages of garbage....you only spent 5 minutes reading mine!

Good job TFBS! Keep it up! It has been fun on my end! I hope I have been a pain in the butt!

Much love,
Sett

DeletedUser122494

Not real sure why I wasted an hour reading through all this...actually...I came in here to read it, cause of how much attention it has received. All negative!

How about we put an end to the slander and finger pointing.

Here are the things we can all agree on...

1. TFBS is relentless. Coming back time after time throwing nuke after nuke with well timed trains and fangs.
2. FSQUAD committing all they can to defending and not getting rimmed.

IT has been a one sided war. Winners? Losers?
Sure on both sides. IF you determine the winner by the number of villages conquered by the opposite side, TFBS is destroying us.
So great job. NO doubt you are talented and skilled. But the effort it has taken to defend...should not go unmentioned. FSQUAD has spent countless hours timing and stacking. Sending and returning...
Lots of trains have been sniped....
Can not remember the last time cancel snipes needed to be done so many times....
Bounce back snipes when trains split the second....

We can go on and on and point out all the good things that each side has done....BUT WE WONT! All anyone wants to do is HATE and BASH. WE talk about what was not done, what people failed to do.

Lets all remember ONE thing. ( i think of this cause i am old and have kids) This is the internet. This is not locked down to grown adults who can troll and ridicule others to boost their own self. This is not a room in the back of a bar where idiots can spew garbage and insults.
This is open to all ages...and my son might be reading your garbage and filth. The mods have done good keeping it clean...but they should not have too.

We should grow up....give props to the guys doing the right thing.

I am asking all of FSQUAD to respect the game. Respect the players behind the keyboard. Respect every opponent we face! Give credit where it is due, do not be tempted to insult and troll just for the sake of saving face. When you suck....accept it and improve.

Sorry for the rant...but i wasted an hour reading 10 pages of garbage....you only spent 5 minutes reading mine!

Good job TFBS! Keep it up! It has been fun on my end! I hope I have been a pain in the butt!

Much love,
Sett

Let me start off by saying; good post! Yes there has been a lot of bashing going on here, largely from me, but it's all (mostly at least) done in good faith. Hope most of you know that :*

KingLo

Thank you sett!

More people need to react like you did!

You made me create an acc here, just so I can say Thank you.

Spread more love people!

DeletedUser122140

Let me start off by saying; good post! Yes there has been a lot of bashing going on here, largely from me, but it's all (mostly at least) done in good faith. Hope most of you know that :*
Thank you Custer!
My intent was not to point fingers at who was right or wrong. The people that went to far know who they are. The point of this was to bring awareness and build a bridge to gap the holes.
I know for a fact that Isla (just like you custer) is a great person. Loves to poke and push the buttons of the "enemy". It was also done in good faith. I want a world where two great tribes can fight and do it with Class and dignity.

That day will come...

Thanks for the comments Custer and King!!

DeletedUser122824

Congrats to TFBS, they are doing very good job - being aggressive, attacking in waves and coordinating well.
On the other side, SQUAD is defending well and doing all that they can, having to deal with multiple fronts.
When you make analysis, you need to see the position of the tribes when entering the war.
For the purpose of being realistic, we need to acknowledge the fact that practically, SQUAD is fighting on all possible fronts, they are surrounded from all directions. Whereas, TFBS has the comfort to concentrate only on one front. TFBS calmly stack their front line, a luxury which SQUAD cannot afford, being attacked from all sides. Finzone is probably 70-80 % offensive, something which SQUAD cannot afford. Should this war be 1 vs 1, I believe the current result would have been significantly different. Both REVO and Hail are throwing a lot of efforts in this war, yet somehow in above posts they are not mentioned.
And yet again, my intention is not to take away anything from the coalition - they work well. All I state is that the circumstances are very favorable for them, while for SQUAD, it's inverse.