TFBS vs SQUAD

• Thread starter DeletedUser110265
  • Start date

DeletedUser122572

They'll be even more low on off next morning...they seem to be obsessed on going for single or 2 max 3 targets when they are doing OPs...which is limiting their effectiveness.

DeletedUser110265

A spy you say? that’s a good joke. I can 100% confirm Hail isn’t getting fed any inside information from your tribe, nor is it being passed any info from these other tribes you’ve got on your back due to your arrogant attitude. If we had a spy the cost to you would have been higher than what you’ve already paid. If I was you I’d pull my head in a bit boiiii

~S
nobling that non spy

we killed 50 villages of defense, you survived by 1 nuke, on all 3 vilalges, I hit 7 other villages with full nukes that passsed through watchtower, I hit 3 offenses cleared 3 d villages and 1 of them dodged, you guys are a hilarious bunch, we can see you running out of steam, bud, like seriously man, I would kick anyone sending a non same second train at this point, what are you brain dead ROFL

i ve seen 10-12 trains like that so far, dont act like we have not sniped countless trains, dont act like you kids arent spamming them 30% ressources packages to keep rebuild your nobles

its all good my dude, you are forcing us to change strategy, to push on our luck with a few options

DeletedUser110265

Of course they can, half their members have yet to fall under attack, and the coalition has lost a lot of offensive troops as evidenced by the ODD numbers some of FSQUAD's members are putting up. Now, that does obviously not mean they will make a comeback, but I sure hope they will. Keep in mind that FSQUAD had an offensive OP go wrong less than two days prior to TFBS declaring, meaning they were low on off before the war even started, which could mean we'll see them strike back for real soon.

I sure hope so at least, otherwise this will be one hell of a boring war to watch.

not only that man, im only on one front, if we had warnings about this whole orgy, I would be on 5 fronts sniping, they are very but very lucky that my villages are so far away, some of the odd and oda is also counted in another war with hail alone, the ressource packages they are using to remake nobles are running out

DeletedUser110265

They'll be even more low on off next morning...they seem to be obsessed on going for single or 2 max 3 targets when they are doing OPs...which is limiting their effectiveness.

im sorry, we didnt know there was 6 tribes in on it, strategy has changed my friend, in life in reality, you adapt or you die :)

Bad JuJu

Reaction score
nobling that non spy

we killed 50 villages of defense, you survived by 1 nuke, on all 3 vilalges, I hit 7 other villages with full nukes that passsed through watchtower, I hit 3 offenses cleared 3 d villages and 1 of them dodged, you guys are a hilarious bunch, we can see you running out of steam, bud, like seriously man, I would kick anyone sending a non same second train at this point, what are you brain dead ROFL

i ve seen 10-12 trains like that so far, dont act like we have not sniped countless trains, dont act like you kids arent spamming them 30% ressources packages to keep rebuild your nobles

its all good my dude, you are forcing us to change strategy, to push on our luck with a few options

"dont act like we have not sniped countless trains, dont act like you kids arent spamming them 30% ressources packages to keep rebuild your nobles"

Response:

Are you really gonna talk about poping res packets for dead nobles and noble timings?

How many dead nobles do i count here 12 alone to same village, still with us.

https://prnt.sc/lh7j0o
https://prnt.sc/lh7kei

~S

DeletedUser110265

IslaGratte must be the biggest troll I've encountered so far, this is hilarious :p

its ok my man, in history of everything people that call other people trolls, 95% of them are too dumb to get the point, other 5% are right, but I have a feeling youd never be in 95 percentile in much so

derek1608

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Oh, I'm not bitter at all! Really enjoying myself :)

Sorry for the late update @islagratte

Side 1:
Tribes: TFBS, TFBS A, Hail, tSO, ANTI
Side 2:
Tribes: FSQUAD, ISQUAD

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 44
Side 2: 4
Difference: 40

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 300,451
Side 2: 27,300
Difference: 273,151

chart

DeletedUser39438

So you think all I do is pop res packages, its like you didnt notice that I am looting like... crazy I get messages on the daily asking me how I farm so much, yea I had 6 trains in that village, I was goign for another barb that was literally in the middle of the hail cluster and announced it on my own forums, suddenly, 5 hours later, your never did I nobles it

''guys we have no spies, we dont use dirty tactics''

nobles the exact barbs i had claimed ahah, only reason you didnt stop me from moving in, is because I kept it quiet and your spy couldnt inform you to take the village ahead of me moving in.

you posted 2 screenshot, I have no idea who sent any of these, if they were sending random nobles for confusion, i dont fucking know, but please keep sending trains that are over the span of 2 whol seconds, its a fucking joke. kids fighting an unprepared front as if he was so good

hey bud, our frontline span 3Ks, you guys are in one K maybe a rim K too, congratz.

You prepared your Op on Booze over weeks and you still failed... You also failed in diplo, now you cry about 3k's front, who's fault is that?

Just stop your talks here and regroup your tribe, we still have something to settle after your threats, so bring round two :)

DeletedUser110265

You prepared your Op on Booze over weeks and you still failed... You also failed in diplo, now you cry about 3k's front, who's fault is that?

Just stop your talks here and regroup your tribe, we still have something to settle after your threats, so bring round two :)

weeks? bud I knew we were going to war 24 hours before we did rofl, that ''op'' which is literally just me using 34 villages to land 4 trains while buddy used roughly 15 on 2-3 of his other villages while NOBODY else OPd

bud, again, you got a massive influx of defense to boozelover, from everyone and you were actually decently closed to losing, if I had taken a week to plan that, you would have had 5 anti snipe per 100 ms space, this was not planned, this was just, I have no respect for you therefore i ll just throw some shit at your village and see if you survive

i ll run my next op with respect to your to your 12 millions points combined no worries

how do you even boast about this war ahah, you are allied with ANTI, nobody respects you, nobody.

DeletedUser80720

actually tsos war with squad started a long time ago.
they just failed to admit it did

it first started when 2 of their members failed to recruit me and then considered tSo enemies because i wouldnt joined them

DeletedUser80720

weeks? bud I knew we were going to war 24 hours before we did rofl, that ''op'' which is literally just me using 34 villages to land 4 trains while buddy used roughly 15 on 2-3 of his other villages while NOBODY else OPd

bud, again, you got a massive influx of defense to boozelover, from everyone and you were actually decently closed to losing, if I had taken a week to plan that, you would have had 5 anti snipe per 100 ms space, this was not planned, this was just, I have no respect for you therefore i ll just throw some shit at your village and see if you survive

i ll run my next op with respect to your to your 12 millions points combined no worries

how do you even boast about this war ahah, you are allied with ANTI, nobody respects you, nobody.
kinda funny this actually because the whole reason Squad are in this situation is because nobody respects you

DeletedUser39438

You keep making a fool out of yourself don't you? I have convo's with your buddy Aly about your tribe wanting to Op Booze, Aly telling me to hold off his members to have a talk to me, so let me ask you, who of the two is lying here?

Varika

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
weeks? bud I knew we were going to war 24 hours before we did rofl.

Yet again fail on a massive level, you were the ones who declared war, yet only had 24 hours notice to plan anything? Not very well thought through was it.... I Guess your Egos got the better of you once more.

Honestly i would hate the be in a tribe with you, i mean do you even read what you post? All the nonsense about you needing to be on every front to snipe, what are the rest of your tribe not capable? Everything your saying is basically calling the rest of your tribe shit and saying how much they need you everywhere because you are the best... you live in a dream land sunshine.

Shadowcaste.

"dont act like we have not sniped countless trains, dont act like you kids arent spamming them 30% ressources packages to keep rebuild your nobles"

Response:

Are you really gonna talk about poping res packets for dead nobles and noble timings?

How many dead nobles do i count here 12 alone to same village, still with us.

https://prnt.sc/lh7j0o
https://prnt.sc/lh7kei

~S

First post you actually block all of my nukes, nobles with the stack so your sniping was a bad idea but alright! Other nobles before the nuke are there so you don't dodge.

Second one was some good snipes but nothing wrong with my attacks either. Good luck keeping it up.

When you have an account running 24/7 against me I'm gonna run into issues. Ye had a huge op prepared with multiple tribes with alone like 50 nukes from thegw with your total tribes points coming in at double ours. Ye have barely had to deal with anything don't clap yours on the back too hard. Anyway ye already had to kick two players don't act all high and mighty.

DeletedUser80720

First post you actually block all of my nukes, nobles with the stack so your sniping was a bad idea but alright! Other nobles before the nuke are there so you don't dodge.

Second one was some good snipes but nothing wrong with my attacks either. Good luck keeping it up.

When you have an account running 24/7 against me I'm gonna run into issues. Ye had a huge op prepared with multiple tribes with alone like 50 nukes from thegw with your total tribes points coming in at double ours. Ye have barely had to deal with anything don't clap yours on the back too hard. Anyway ye already had to kick two players don't act all high and mighty.
shadow you nub

come join the right side ;)

Shadowcaste.

Yet again fail on a massive level, you were the ones who declared war, yet only had 24 hours notice to plan anything? Not very well thought through was it.... I Guess your Egos got the better of you once more.

Honestly i would hate the be in a tribe with you, i mean do you even read what you post? All the nonsense about you needing to be on every front to snipe, what are the rest of your tribe not capable? Everything your saying is basically calling the rest of your tribe shit and saying how much they need you everywhere because you are the best... you live in a dream land sunshine.

And you are telling me Hail wasn't planning their timed op with 5 other tribes for a week before?

You'd hate to be in a tribe with someone who is willing to put in the work to snipe for everyone?

Varika

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
And you are telling me Hail wasn't planning their timed op with 5 other tribes for a week before?

You'd hate to be in a tribe with someone who is willing to put in the work to snipe for everyone?

Difference between willing to put in work, to saying that the only reason people are losing villages is because hes not there, aka others in the area are shit.

From what i can see with TwStats it seems like you to be the one to prevoke this war by attacking Hail first, not sure what to expect for them to say ok lets allow that?