TFBS vs SQUAD

• Thread starter DeletedUser110265
  • Start date

DeletedUser122494

What is your goal with this post? Showing off that we are fair men and women whilst the bunch of you breach the NAP at any given time?

They had planned a gangbang of us before we attacked them. We respected terms, they did not.

You guys are just desperate. Bad idea to declare on second front, when you couldn't even handle tSO.

DeletedUser110265

They had planned a gangbang of us before we attacked them. We respected terms, they did not.

You guys are just desperate. Bad idea to declare on second front, when you couldn't even handle tSO.

here is how things will roll, ex tso will be nobled by a team and squad because, well clearly they are shit
TEO is going to get gangbanged from every side while squad gets upper hand against all but tfbs, tfbs will be stalled and will prey on TEO like they try to do with us since multiple fronts

TFBS will also fail at bringing down the morale of TEO because of all those 2 second trains, TEO will lose 50 villages though before stabilising

we will have a world left with squad and TEO not wanting anything to do with tfbs and other smaller tribes that will falter and end up being nobled when their little coalition master decide not to give a shit about them anymore, smaller tribes will start merging in about 2 weeks when teo stabilises and doesnt lose villages anymore

tfbs will be in an awkward position, having lost all respect from other top tier tribes by using smaller tribes against everybody to try to get the advantage they need if they want to have a shot at this world, the whole world will turn on them and they will be exterminated, obviously some shit tier tribe is gonna recruit their top 8 because, thats what shitty tribes do.

sry I dont post as much, been busy

DeletedUser122601

But one single reply without any bad word is possibile by this madame?

DeletedUser122494

here is how things will roll, ex tso will be nobled by a team and squad because, well clearly they are shit
TEO is going to get gangbanged from every side while squad gets upper hand against all but tfbs, tfbs will be stalled and will prey on TEO like they try to do with us since multiple fronts

TFBS will also fail at bringing down the morale of TEO because of all those 2 second trains, TEO will lose 50 villages though before stabilising

we will have a world left with squad and TEO not wanting anything to do with tfbs and other smaller tribes that will falter and end up being nobled when their little coalition master decide not to give a shit about them anymore, smaller tribes will start merging in about 2 weeks when teo stabilises and doesnt lose villages anymore

tfbs will be in an awkward position, having lost all respect from other top tier tribes by using smaller tribes against everybody to try to get the advantage they need if they want to have a shot at this world, the whole world will turn on them and they will be exterminated, obviously some shit tier tribe is gonna recruit their top 8 because, thats what shitty tribes do.

Nah, it'll go something like this: SQUAD will start dropping like flies once you are done merging ISQUAD. You will get munched up, slowly at first, then quickly as salty members drop off. You'll give it another shot on 105, and get revenge on those of us that are PP farming there. But, eventually, you'll fail there as well. Quite clear that SQUAD has lacking leadership and bad awareness of what's happening around them. That's whats preventing you guys from winning.

DeletedUser122360

I didn't hear things, I seen it.

You're making assumptions on the information you have. I will not disparage you for that. We have yet to breach any relation we have formed, we have ended one of our relations on assumptions like your own. We did not have all the puzzle pieces and the ones we had looked rather grim, neither were we provided with answers from the ones who had em to fill the blanks. Uncertainty is rather uncomfortable in this game and can lead to decisions that in the end can be questioned. That however, is in the past and as it is.

When it comes to the negotiations with Squad, it was not about uncertainty but attitude. We never really got anywhere as all solutions that was doable was us making large sacrifices. When you enter a negotiation with the assumption that being in a relation with your tribe is so much worth so you can set restrictions in expansion for TFBS without making any yourself it's bound to get sour. We had a NAP for a while but without any clauses as we could not agree. That is also why we are where we are at the moment. We ended the NAP and made no movement until after the 48 hour cooldown passed.

*PS, Isla, I do not give much for Domesday prophesies ^^

Last edited by a moderator:

Corey Taylor

I don't think so o_O

Oh, pls FSQUAD cleanse this world from the presence of the evil TFB
I didn't hear things, I seen it.
I don't criticize coordinates.

Seen it ? Give proof my dude

Anyone can claim anything and people will believe it's true if nobody calls you out

DeletedUser122572

Hmm, we're shit? So basically you call 4-5 members of a tribe that are keeping up with members of YOUR tribe that are 2-3 even 4 times bigger then them shit?
Then let me ask you, what are you? Garbagio :)

DeletedUser119686

Hmm, we're shit? So basically you call 4-5 members of a tribe that are keeping up with members of YOUR tribe that are 2-3 even 4 times bigger then them shit?
Then let me ask you, what are you? Garbagio :)

Losing villages doesn't equal keeping up.

DeletedUser119686

right back at ya since squad has lost alot more than they have taken ;)

Last 24hrs:
Side 1:
Tribes: FSQUAD, ISQUAD
Side 2:
Tribes: TFBS, TFBS A, Hail, ANTI, ANTI ², REVO, REVO-A, Dawn

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 41
Side 2: 60
Difference: 19

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 12
Side 2: 5
Difference: 7

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 126,150
Side 2: 225,301
Difference: 99,151

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 62,192
Side 2: 33,818
Difference: 28,374

chart

Last 48hrs:
Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 69
Side 2: 112
Difference: 43

chart

Side 1: 18
Side 2: 5
Difference: 13

chart

Side 1: 239,636
Side 2: 461,016
Difference: 221,380

chart

Side 1: 106,971
Side 2: 33,818
Difference: 73,153

chart

Last week:
Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 171
Side 2: 449
Difference: 278

chart

Side 1: 26
Side 2: 21
Difference: 5

chart

Side 1: 565,858
Side 2: 1,702,673
Difference: 1,136,815

chart

Side 1: 146,213
Side 2: 124,468
Difference: 21,745

chart

As of now we've lost more than we gained, but we're getting there.
Also make sure to take a note of the amount of tribes you have on your side.

Our squad has been there before.

DeletedUser122494

Try capping villas from players that actually are a threat. Caps from a 1.2M academy don't count. Give us a round of attacks, would ya? It's your turn, last real OP was ours.

Side 1:
Tribes: TFBS
Side 2:
Tribes: FSQUAD

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

chart

chart

DeletedUser110265

Try capping villas from players that actually are a threat. Caps from a 1.2M academy don't count. Give us a round of attacks, would ya? It's your turn, last real OP was ours.

Side 1:
Tribes: TFBS
Side 2:
Tribes: FSQUAD

chart

chart

please provide us with a list of players that are not a threat to us (that means your whole 7-8 tribes in this war) if they are inactive we will be happy to... oh wait they are active and actively defending supporting sniping and attacking

but no threat obviously, as soon as your coalition realises, hey, we cant take villages from squad anymore... who are we surroundring at the moment, oh wait I know, tfbs, lets gang bang tfbs! and when that happens, you know normally i would tell them to piss off, but this world, this one time, I will be there and shake their hands, how does a everyone against TFBS sound?

P.S. The irony of pulling 0 - 0 stats and calling us oout for not taking out important players

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser122494

please provide us with a list of players that are not a threat to us (that means your whole 7-8 tribes in this war) if they are inactive we will be happy to... oh wait they are active and actively defending supporting sniping and attacking

but no threat obviously, as soon as your coalition realises, hey, we cant take villages from squad anymore... who are we surroundring at the moment, oh wait I know, tfbs, lets gang bang tfbs! and when that happens, you know normally i would tell them to piss off, but this world, this one time, I will be there and shake their hands, how does a everyone against TFBS sound?

P.S. The irony of pulling 0 - 0 stats and calling us oout for not taking out important players

I'd say anybody with more than 0 ODA, 0 caps, and 30k points. Maybe try hitting some of us back that have participated? Although I guess you tried that on your last "op"?

DeletedUser80720

i think its about time you stop mentioning you are against 6 or 7 tribes as its actually much more even than you are making out

you also have multiple tribes supporting squad

DeletedUser110265

i think its about time you stop mentioning you are against 6 or 7 tribes as its actually much more even than you are making out

you also have multiple tribes supporting squad

lets mention leviathan and isquad 600-800k tribes

also lets mentione JV but JV is fighting anti so the defence they were able to muster and stay safe was not a game changer although we are thankful for their help

I think tribes about 1 mill should be mentionned so JV can enter the fray (they have been over 1 mill for a while) but as I said, they been busy

the fact that GW is losing pushing capabilities now, means they will have a growing impact on this game

we ll get to you guys, no worries, yousett loves the ODD

DeletedUser122494

lets mention leviathan and isquad 600-800k tribes

also lets mentione JV but JV is fighting anti so the defence they were able to muster and stay safe was not a game changer although we are thankful for their help

I think tribes about 1 mill should be mentionned so JV can enter the fray (they have been over 1 mill for a while) but as I said, they been busy

the fact that GW is losing pushing capabilities now, means they will have a growing impact on this game

we ll get to you guys, no worries, yousett loves the ODD

Does yousett also love losing villas?