TFC and the bad people involved in our recent backwards coup

DeletedUser

You make no sense. I had both sides of the story in that case. I had your side and I had Thorean's side. Therefore, I could make an informed judgement and choose the side of the story that made more sense.

Here, you only have TFC's side of the story. You don't have the side of the people who left. You cannot possibly make an informed judgement, only a biased one.

Give us the other side of the story then , and the whole external community can then make judgement on whether somebody played with the morals of a warthog or not ??

Also just because you know both sides of a story doesnt qualify you necessarily to make an informed judgement . Its not what you know , its what you understand from the knowledge that makes a judgement informed or not

Whilst I am at it , for no reason than orcing, Whats wrong with a biased judgement anyways ? Thats what makes the world go round , a bit of salt/ a bit of pepper . People being wrong or right but holding their opinions biased or not .
poor Balian has had enough roasting on the forums, bless his little whatever . Credit to the lad, right or wrong he comes across as enjoying TW and having fun from it and playing the game with passion and a lot of PP points [ far too many to be healthy , me lad ....;-/]
Balian is now right about everything until DaWolf spills the beans :)

DeletedUser

Give us the other side of the story then , and the whole external community can then make judgement on whether somebody played with the morals of a warthog or not ??
You misunderstand me completely. I don't know all the facts here; I'm not making a judgement. I am not seeking to correct Balian's opinion. It could be correct. However, it is based on assumptions taken from minimal facts, and that is why I feel it is an unnecessary opinion to voice.

Also just because you know both sides of a story doesnt qualify you necessarily to make an informed judgement . Its not what you know , its what you understand from the knowledge that makes a judgement informed or not
I strongly disagree. I used to agree, until I found out from experience that I extrapolated too much, from too little knowledge. This is why I called out Balian. He is making the same mistakes I have in the past, and assuming things without having a reason to assume.

Last edited by a moderator:

darkaniken2

The idea that you would say that someone is right until someone proves them wrong is ridiculous. Especially when that someone has been proven wrong time after time after time, and continues to spout his nonsense.

Michael Wittman

latchky has attacked balian? man. all kinds of targets but you just had to attack someone that was ally to TFC. i dont know from balians side but i was always rooting for balian as he obviously got caught in a tribe that fell apart under attack. balian is welcome in TFC. how much backstabbing must their be. what are we in prison and we are just shanking anyone who is loyal? it seems as if our former leaders really have a grudge against the tribe they raised. touche

DeletedUser

The idea that you would say that someone is right until someone proves them wrong is ridiculous. Especially when that someone has been proven wrong time after time after time, and continues to spout his nonsense.

no it isn't . Its based upon Greek sophistry and logic
A person makes a Hypothesis . A statement asserted as correct
Then there is Antithesis - the argument that the statement is wrong
Concluding with Syntheisis - the combination of both the above resulting in a corrected or proved or disproved statement of fact .

What would you suggest ? somebody says something that is wrong and no one disproves them ?
And what is right and wrong anyway when you talking about biased opinions ?
Was it Gallileo they burned at a stake in Rome in the middle ages cos he said - Jeez guys , did you know thew world is round ? And they were all convinced the world was flat .

DeletedUser

And DaWolf , I agree with you when you said extrapolating is a dangerous road to take . Was just having that convo with my duke and we agreed , not worth thinking did he do this and did she do that and thats why I may do this .....just better to send the axe and seize the moment and then the game plays out . There are so many variables anyway its impossible to provide a fully comprehensive accurate picture .

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
latchky has attacked balian? wtf? man. all kinds of targets but you just had to attack someone that was ally to TFC. i dont know from balians side but i was always rooting for balian as he obviously got caught in a tribe that fell apart under attack. balian is welcome in TFC. how much backstabbing must their be. what are we in prison and we are just shanking anyone who is loyal? it seems as if our former leaders really have a grudge against the tribe they raised. touche

Yeah Mike, Latchy , Thorean , Phaelin , and shadowsn1p3rr tried to wipe out my my K24 villas before the break dead line they sent 13 trains and about 50 nukes just to that area . I have to admit that it was a good timing assult everything landed at about the same time . I didn't ask my tribe for support most of them were to far from the area and by the time the trains were sent the tribe wouldn't had time to get support there anyways the outcome was they nobled 2 offense villas that I recapped but exposed the nukes on them before the noble.They nobled a defense of villa that I recapped,I sniped 5 trains and smashed 5 other trains because they allowed me time between the nukes and trains to rebuild my walls with pp LOL if anyone wants to see any reports just give me a hollar It can show were most of Latchy nukes are that I had to dodge.

Also at the same time I was fighting baby jesus in my K25 area I managed to take 3 almost 4 of his villas and smashed a bunch of smithies and farms of his.

Also they dumped The Questions nukes off on me in random areas about 20 of those and I see they are iternally nobling him at the same time.

Also took 10 random nukes from Cryptography .

All in All that outcome was I nobled 3 they nobled none , but I know they will win as long as they have their Naps with Infect and BAD kind of hard to fight against a 24 million point tribe with a 4 million point tribe .

The funny thing is I called this little battle Unloyal Traitors look at the name of all my villas before I change them .LOL

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
well we are fighting against panda+you guys+killers which is approximately 20 mil in size.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
well we are fighting against panda+you guys+killers which is approximately 20 mil in size.

FOOLS 4.839.182
PanDa! 10.364.214
KILLER 1.377.357

= a little over 16 million

I can see in the stats that your beating on Killer but as far as Panda goes looks like you may be having little skirmishes

Repinski

Balian, you're right that op I planned didn't go as planned. What it did do howver was give me a strong assessment of your skill, and those I had included in the op to hit you. This allows me to plan better for the next round.

@Witman, How is Latchky attacking Balian a surprise? T-F-C is allied to FOOLS. DSy4 is at war with FOOLS. It's logical that we would ask our members to attack the tribe we are at war with. Hey, at least when we picked up Latchky and Shadow we kept our NAP in place. Tor from Knightbrad already tried to get us to break that NAP and attack you guys. Simply not how we play.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Balian, you're right that op I planned didn't go as planned. What it did do howver was give me a strong assessment of your skill, and those I had included in the op to hit you. This allows me to plan better for the next round.

No NOOB here , and ain't no way you can beat me alone unless I'm at work in RL or OVERWHELMING NUMBERS TROOPS

DeletedUser

Also they dumped The Questions nukes off on me in random areas about 20 of those and I see they are iternally nobling him at the same time wouldn't doubt they used that account illegally with the rebuilding of troops.

There you go extrapolating from minimal evidence again.

We have broken no rules whatsoever. I encourage you to report us, so you can be conclusively proved wrong.

No NOOB here , and ain't no way you can beat me alone unless I'm at work in RL or OVERWHELMING NUMBERS TROOPS

Careful there. Don't ever say you can't be beaten, because there is no better way to ensure you'll have to eat your words.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Careful there. Don't ever say you can't be beaten, because there is no better way to ensure you'll have to eat your words.

Wolf I don't agree too much of what you say , BUT I have to agree with you here there are far more better players then I and it takes a man to admit when he's wrong .That's why you are always right.

Last edited:

darkaniken2

no it isn't . Its based upon Greek sophistry and logic
A person makes a Hypothesis . A statement asserted as correct
Then there is Antithesis - the argument that the statement is wrong
Concluding with Syntheisis - the combination of both the above resulting in a corrected or proved or disproved statement of fact .

What would you suggest ? somebody says something that is wrong and no one disproves them ?
And what is right and wrong anyway when you talking about biased opinions ?
Was it Gallileo they burned at a stake in Rome in the middle ages cos he said - Jeez guys , did you know thew world is round ? And they were all convinced the world was flat .

I'm not even going to bother with how wrong you are. You can't even bother doing basic historical research before you spew nonsense.

This has nothing to do with any of that crap you're talking about. It comes down to credibility. Balian posts something, we prove him wrong. Repeat this a few times, and it stands to reason that everything Balian says is wrong, at least until proven otherwise.

It is cute to see someone (try to) defend Balian though.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I'm not even going to bother with how wrong you are. You can't even bother doing basic historical research before you spew nonsense.

This has nothing to do with any of that crap you're talking about. It comes down to credibility. Balian posts something, we prove him wrong. Repeat this a few times, and it stands to reason that everything Balian says is wrong, at least until proven otherwise.

Funny thing is I notice you always run your mouth to the players you have an advantage on , but when it comes to someone you don't you remind me of a boy who runs to their mommy when the big boys come out to play .

darkaniken2

Funny thing is I notice you always run your mouth to the players you have an advantage on , but when it comes to someone you don't you remind me of a boy who runs to their mommy when the big boys come out to play .

How, exactly?

I think you just feel an inexplicable need to insult people, regardless of the validity of your claim. And it's yet another reason no rational person takes you seriously anymore.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
How, exactly?

I think you just feel an inexplicable need to insult people, regardless of the validity of your claim. And it's yet another reason no rational person takes you seriously anymore.

Well I beg to differ see I don't start insulting people until I'm insulted first so what does that make you ?

darkaniken2

Well I beg to differ see I don't start insulting people until I'm insulted first so what does that make you ?

A much better poster and player than you, it would seem. And that says something, given how bad I am at both.

DeletedUser

..you can lead a horse to water , but you can't make em drink .

Its not for me to give you a history lesson , fella . Your education is your problem or blessing .
Clearly you are not influenced by the writings of Aristotle . I am sorry for bringing them up .

I dont agree with your opinion in all circumstances , I don't agree with your choices of words. But hey ho , I allow a fool to write what they want , cos its just an opinion and its free speech . I don't actually agree with some of what Balian says either . And no doubt when I am older I wont agree with some of the viewpoints I hold now .
But I do for what ever reasons tend to have sympathy with underdogs when i see them getting slaughtered on the externals and they are trying to get their opinion over . I dont agree with Balian accusing you guys of cheating or rule breaking to be clear .

Now, don't get so hot headed and start using over emotive language and showing your ignorance and stuff . Its Christmas holidays .

darkaniken2

Ok, let me give you a history lesson, since you obviously still haven't bothered to read. Galileo was not burned at the stake in Rome. He was not burned at the stake at all. His writings were denounced and he was forced to "recant" them, but the Inquisition never killed him.

As for Aristotle's teachings, modern scientific thought has all but thrown him to the side. A hypothesis must have substance before it can even be considered. You can't say "the sky is pink, and I'm right until you prove me wrong" and be taken seriously, just as you can't spout off half the crap that has come out of Balian and expect anyone to give you the benefit of the doubt.

Moving past that history lesson, this isn't a matter of agreeing or disagreeing. Balian has said things that are factually wrong, been shown they are wrong, and continued to say them. That you defend him doing so and seem to want to believe he's right regardless of all evidence to the contrary makes you, arguably, worse than he is.

As for this underdog crap, that's bullshit. RiF started the war with DSy4 when they decided to threaten us. We were more than content to let the northern rim tribes fight it out between themselves, but they threw that chance away. Since then, Balian has run his mouth time and time again, spouting off increasingly ridiculous nonsense.

Please, come back when you can back up anything you or he says with actual proof.