TFC and the bad people involved in our recent backwards coup

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Ok, let me give you a history lesson, since you obviously still haven't bothered to read. Galileo was not burned at the stake in Rome. He was not burned at the stake at all. His writings were denounced and he was forced to "recant" them, but the Inquisition never killed him.

As for Aristotle's teachings, modern scientific thought has all but thrown him to the side. A hypothesis must have substance before it can even be considered. You can't say "the sky is pink, and I'm right until you prove me wrong" and be taken seriously, just as you can't spout off half the crap that has come out of Balian and expect anyone to give you the benefit of the doubt.

Moving past that history lesson, this isn't a matter of agreeing or disagreeing. Balian has said things that are factually wrong, been shown they are wrong, and continued to say them. That you defend him doing so and seem to want to believe he's right regardless of all evidence to the contrary makes you, arguably, worse than he is.

As for this underdog crap, that's bullshit. RiF started the war with DSy4 when they decided to threaten us. We were more than content to let the northern rim tribes fight it out between themselves, but they threw that chance away. Since then, Balian has run his mouth time and time again, spouting off increasingly ridiculous nonsense.

Please, come back when you can back up anything you or he says with actual proof.

Here's the proof of how the RIF and DSy4 started

Thorean Nov 13,2013 07:55
We have recently developed a border due to your recruitment of [player]Arioch44[/player] and [player]DR-SM[/player]. We are not making an issue of [player]DR-SM[/player] being a refugee because he did not bother to support his old tribe.

We now have to decide how we are going to handle our border. I have no problem letting our members on the border fight it out. Your new members are recent recruits, and may have to try to prove themselves. If this is the case, it will happen soon. DR-SM seems to want to move west into our church zones.

I am holding back our affected members for only a short time, for obvious tactical reasons. I send this because we have not had any official communication with you at this point, and I wanted to offer the chance to open a dialog. Baring that, I hope your recruited well.

~[player]Thorean[/player]Virescit Vulnere Virtus

We are not entirely sure as to what RiF expected this mail to accomplish, but DSy4 do not respond well to threats, and we don't back down. RiF wanted to fight it out, and so we shall oblige them.

DSy4 declares on RiF.

So as not to leave our eastern members out, we feel the need to match this with a war for them as well. As such:

DSy4 declares on KILLER.

It was a threat from the very person you recruited THOREAN and other RIF players I assume this was a premeditated excuse to start the war knowing .

Then if you go to this link here you will see who actually started running their mouths before I even figured out how to make my profile in the externals :

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?268173-Official-Declaration-of-War-Dsy4-VS-Fools

Now call me liar there is the proof it seems to me you either had too much to drink or you was taught something in school this week or pulled up a fast link on Galileo

darkaniken2

Again, you make accusations you can't back up. Thorean applied to DSy4 well after the war started, after RiF proved themselves to be a useless tribe, and players like you did little, if anything, to contribute. I'm not going to post his application here, because frankly, it's none of your business how DSy4 recruits. If Thorean wants to come and reply to your nonsense, that's up to him.

You mean the "declaration" FOOLS, which is your tribe, posted, after recruiting much of our RiF targets?

And you want to know why no one takes you seriously? You let your fanboy take the hits for you, and then try to make it look like you're the wise one. Not to mention the fact you can't seem to help but insult me in every post and yet you haven't provided a shred of evidence to show that anything you said is true.

I'm not calling you a liar, just someone who doesn't seem to know left from right.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Again, you make accusations you can't back up. Thorean applied to DSy4 well after the war started, after RiF proved themselves to be a useless tribe, and players like you did little, if anything, to contribute. I'm not going to post his application here, because frankly, it's none of your business how DSy4 recruits. If Thorean wants to come and reply to your nonsense, that's up to him.

You mean the "declaration" FOOLS, which is your tribe, posted, after recruiting much of our RiF targets?

And you want to know why no one takes you seriously? You let your fanboy take the hits for you, and then try to make it look like you're the wise one. Not to mention the fact you can't seem to help but insult me in every post and yet you haven't provided a shred of evidence to show that anything you said is true.

I'm not calling you a liar, just someone who doesn't seem to know left from right.

Dude , I don't know how you became a Moderator , you have the slightest clue with the proof here in the "declaration" that was made from Dexurai that you all started running your mouth before I even made a profile in the externals to reply. I feel like I'm trying to explain something to a box of rocks. I think I need to talk to TW to ask them to choose their Moderator more wisely you Moderators are extremely unprofessional and giving inno games a bad rap I spend good money for my pp and I'm a good customer like many others , but if you Moderators are going to be allowed to act in such a unprofessional matter there are plenty other games just as good to play.

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
FOOLS 4.839.182
PanDa! 10.364.214
KILLER 1.377.357

= a little over 16 million

I can see in the stats that your beating on Killer but as far as Panda goes looks like you may be having little skirmishes

killer was 5.5 mil about a week ago.so when we started warring it was pretty much even.Obviously the size of weak tribes will continue to shrink

Regarding Panda,They are a tribe formed by ex-ace members.Ace was beaten by us comprehensively. (lead was 1mil+ when they formed panda)

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
killer was 5.5 mil about a week ago.so when we started warring it was pretty much even.Obviously the size of weak tribes will continue to shrink

Regarding Panda,They are a tribe formed by ex-ace members.Ace was beaten by us comprehensively. (lead was 1mil+ when they formed panda)

Sidd , You calling me weak ?

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
no ,i just said weak tribes would shrink in size with time.(killer shrank from 5.5 mil to 1.5 mil for example)

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
no ,i just said weak tribes would shrink in size with time.(killer shrank from 5.5 mil to 1.5 mil for example)
Thanks Sidd because I don't consider myself weak with my skills in the game . Oh and DaWolf can I say anything to anyone without your 2 cents ?

DeletedUser

darkannikiwhatever ....

There is a word that describes you that Jerkii and I discussed in some depth the other week .

I am really surprised at your continued arrogance you demonstrate on the externals , especially as you are a moderator and should thus appreciate that everyone plays TW because they enjoy it . My gosh , Balian through his purchases of PP has probably paid for the TW global community to go on a free 10 day holiday to Las Vegas . Its through players like Balian that TW continues to exist and develop.
Everyone has opinions , right or wrong , biased or objective . I see no point whatsoever in you just being nasty for the sake of being nasty . You don't add anything . You just look like a nasty who likes to shout his mouth off . You should try like Da Wolf and others of pointing out inconsistencies and then politely helping him ---------with a degree of humility .

As I said before , don't get hot under the collar and start getting on your soap box again, just try wishing peeps a merry christmas and have a glass of egg nog or whatever takes your fancy .

velibor

Im sorry but this is pretty funny. Every thread I go to I see DSY4 say that they were "threatened into war by RIF"...lmao I wonder if anyone would ever buy that load of crap. You saw easy villages and went for it, I don't see why its so hard to admit the truth when everyone already knows it.

DeletedUser

Im sorry but this is pretty funny. Every thread I go to I see DSY4 say that they were "threatened into war by RIF"...lmao I wonder if anyone would ever buy that load of crap. You saw easy villages and went for it, I don't see why its so hard to admit the truth when everyone already knows it.

Oh, we definitely saw easy villages. We just weren't intending to go for them until we were effectively dared to do so.

velibor

Dawolf buddy stop selling BS. Rif was full of potential and you saw them as the only threat in order to dominate your quarter of the map...everyone knows that you were planning to hit them. They knew weeks in advance. I am on a whole different side of the world and I knew. The deal was that TFC and you both hit them together, you were afraid Bad, LGN, and Killer were intervene on their side so you kept out of it for a while to see how it would go also to wait for all RIF troops to move away from your front. You have no idea what unpredictable move your neighbors to the south will take. Once Bad has showed no interest in risking world war over RIF LGN became too scared to back up their allies in RIF (although i don't see why, its unbelivably easy to tell that they're next). Everyone with any sence in LGN knew that for survival they had to fight so they decided to leave and made a tribe called Fools...which you seem to be doing very bad against considering the size advantage. If you ask how I know this, I talked to your duke while all of this was taking place...he just didn't know it was me he was talking to.

DeletedUser

Dawolf buddy stop selling BS. Rif was full of potential and you saw them as the only threat in order to dominate your quarter of the map...
That's not even close to correct. Frankly, we didn't even notice them until they started threatening us. We also noticed they occupied a position which would have been beneficial to us in the case war with bAd were to break out, so we elected to declare. There's really not a lot more to it.

everyone knows that you were planning to hit them. They knew weeks in advance. I am on a whole different side of the world and I knew.
That's funny, seeing as we didn't know ourselves.

The deal was that TFC and you both hit them together
Again, you're literally just making stuff up. TFC will deny that just as much as we will. We did not coordinate with TFC in any way, shape, or form during this war.

you were afraid Bad, LGN, and Killer were intervene on their side so you kept out of it for a while to see how it would go
We were concerned bAd or LGN might intervene, yes, but we didn't wait at all. And we weren't concerned about KILLER. They are and always have been food.

also to wait for all RIF troops to move away from your front.
We didn't care about this one. They decided to make threats to us when their troops were away from the front. That's not really our fault.

You have no idea what unpredictable move your neighbors to the south will take. Once Bad has showed no interest in risking world war over RIF
Actually bAd was busy falling apart internally... They sucked so badly against ACE (despite us eating ACE from the other side) that they had to recruit to keep us from moving into what they considered 'their' area. But that's a whole different story.

LGN became too scared to back up their allies in RIF (although i don't see why, its unbelivably easy to tell that they're next).
Because they were not next, and indeed we have no plans whatsoever to war LGN. We are putting ourselves in a good position to war LGN by coincidence of wars that bolster our frontlines with Infect and bAd. This is not because we are planning to war LGN, although I have to admit it would make it easier were they to declare on us.

Everyone with any sence in LGN knew that for survival they had to fight so they decided to leave
Correction: Anyone with no sense, because you had exactly no proof whatsoever we were planning to war you, and we were in fact not planning to war you. And EVEN IF WE DID have plans to war you, all splitting LGN would have done is simply make it easier for us to kill you. So it was a very, very dumb move to leave LGN for FOOLS.

and made a tribe called Fools...which you seem to be doing very bad against considering the size advantage.
Eh, it's not one of our best wars, but considering that you guys are essentially food, and nobody else is really attacking you, we see no need to try and rush ourselves.

If you ask how I know this, I talked to your duke while all of this was taking place...he just didn't know it was me he was talking to.
I was trying to think of a nice way to describe this, but there really isn't one. It's just bullshit. Plain and simple. You made it up. First of all, our duke does not actually handle day-to-day operations, that job belongs to one of the barons. Second, that same baron is the one who has been handling the RIF/FOOLS front since the war started. The duke has not been any more involved than I have been, and he would have the same information as I do. There is nothing special for him to tell you. He would say the exact same things as I have.

I'm not even sure why I felt the need to categorically deny your post, as you have literally just made it all up, probably to troll. But I guess I should operate on the off-chance that you actually, seriously believe that stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:

velibor

After reading the first sentence I didn't bother reading trough the remaining load of crap. Just thought you should know. Anyone who has seen your past knows you declare on tribes only when they show their weak side, not when they're free and up for a conflict...Its just the way you guys operate, its the same way you've played for the past 5 years.

DeletedUser

After reading the first sentence I didn't bother reading trough the remaining load of crap. Just thought you should know. Anyone who has seen your past knows you declare on tribes only when they show their weak side, not when they're free and up for a conflict...Its just the way you guys operate, its the same way you've played for the past 5 years.

Obviously we declare on tribes when we see their weak side. And you wouldn't?

This is a war game. Our objective is to destroy tribes and players. If we have a shot at doing that, the only thing that's going to stop us is having diplomacy with that tribe. And we don't have diplomacy with a lot of tribes.

After reading the first sentence I didn't bother reading trough the remaining load of crap.
Also, this is hilarious. I categorically deny your post, and you don't even bother to read. I guess you're one of those people who shuts out all criticism or facts that disprove their opinions.

Last edited by a moderator:

velibor

Obviously we declare on tribes when we see their weak side. And you wouldn't?

This is a war game. Our objective is to destroy tribes and players. If we have a shot at doing that, the only thing that's going to stop us is having diplomacy with that tribe. And we don't have diplomacy with a lot of tribes.
I sure would but I wouldn't try and make it look like I was defending my honor as i pickpocketed the guy already being robbed by someone else.

DeletedUser

I sure would but I wouldn't try and make it look like I was defending my honor as i pickpocketed the guy already being robbed by someone else.

I already disproved that we did that, but you didn't bother to read.

You're really quite mad, aren't you?

velibor

Oh yes, you disproved it by saying that you declared war on ACE who WAS AS WELL ALREADY fighting someone else. Killer being only food? For the first month of the war you conquered a total of 4-5 villas lmao...It was only later that trough demoralizing mails you made them stumble and fall...as for being mad, not really you help my time go by.

DeletedUser

Oh yes, you disproved it by saying that you declared war on ACE who WAS AS WELL ALREADY fighting someone else.
Yeah, although to be fair the fact that they were fighting someone else made almost no difference... we came across maybe 10 villages with support on the bAd front. The surprise of the first attack made more of a difference than the fighting on two fronts, IMO.

Killer being only food? For the first month of the war you conquered a total of 4-5 villas lmao...It was only later that trough demoralizing mails you made them stumble and fall...as for being mad, not really you help my time go by.
I'll admit the KILLER war was not very good. We definitely could have done a lot better in that war. The benefit is that we found out where we needed to do better, and we worked on it and we've started to get results; for example, we had a nice op over there a couple days ago.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Dawolf buddy stop selling BS. Rif was full of potential and you saw them as the only threat in order to dominate your quarter of the map...everyone knows that you were planning to hit them. They knew weeks in advance. I am on a whole different side of the world and I knew. The deal was that TFC and you both hit them together, you were afraid Bad, LGN, and Killer were intervene on their side so you kept out of it for a while to see how it would go also to wait for all RIF troops to move away from your front. You have no idea what unpredictable move your neighbors to the south will take. Once Bad has showed no interest in risking world war over RIF LGN became too scared to back up their allies in RIF (although i don't see why, its unbelivably easy to tell that they're next). Everyone with any sence in LGN knew that for survival they had to fight so they decided to leave and made a tribe called Fools...which you seem to be doing very bad against considering the size advantage. If you ask how I know this, I talked to your duke while all of this was taking place...he just didn't know it was me he was talking to.

LOL so true I can see LGN will be their next target myself that would give DSy4 nothing much to worry about on their back end , but first DSy4 will start seeing who they can recruit from LGN start their excuse that LGN gave them a threat and then start the war they will pick on a few then recruit the ones they want like they did with RIF and FOOLS . It's really ashame that BAD and Ono are just sitting back and letting DSy4 have their way If they continue it may be too late and DSy4 could possibly win the World.

bielik01_KingdomHeaven.gif

Last edited: