TFC and the bad people involved in our recent backwards coup

Michael Wittman

You see, it wasnt the players. sure they may have lacked in some areas but all in all you can train a group up to fighting shape.

It was our leaders

knightbrad and latchky were both in charge of our tribe. they apparently felt that because they never planned for TFC to be a big tribe that they should just flake and join another big tribe and ride it to victory. Sportsvision and others also thought hey, there is inactivity! we should join another tribe! we are good players! here is where we differ. when you lead a tribe. i dont care if you like all of your players or not, you better give everything to protect your tribe mates. they dont have to follow you. you saw by the way people started drifting as soon as you ran out of plans. the reason they let you lead is so you can lead them to victory in battle and glory, fame and all the rest. you showed skill, they trusted you! and then you decided rather than train up all the people you have recruited and built into an organization, you would just join the enemy and eat them? well, we are glad you are gone. at least we can have a loyal tribe now instead of people just using power to get villages. i will work very very hard to make each and every one of you pay for your low handed behavior. say anything you want, but you left us here between two of the top tribes in the world and joined the enemy. the rest of this world becomes a crusade for TFC.

i hope you guys all enjoyed your little burgouise game. The masses are now comeing to take their due. there isnt a place low enough for that kind of behavior. maybe right in a sewer where you can rest like the toxic waste of your psyche

DeletedUser

I imagine that took everyone else as long to read as it did me, figured I'd make a slightly readable version without changing the meaning:

You see, it wasnt the players. Sure they may have lacked in some areas, but all in all you can train a group up to fighting shape.

It was our leaders.

Knightbrad and Latchky were both in charge of our tribe. They apparently felt that because they never planned for TFC to be a big tribe, they should just flake and join another big tribe and ride it to victory. Sportsvision and others also thought, hey there is inactivity!, we should join another tribe! We are good players!

Here is where we differ. When you lead a tribe, I don't care if you like all of your players or not, you better give everything to protect your tribe-mates. They don't have to follow you. You saw by the way people started drifting as soon as you ran out of plans. The reason they let you lead is so you can lead them to victory in battle and glory, fame, and all the rest. You showed skill, they trusted you! Then you decided rather than train up all the people you have recruited and built into an organization, you would just join the enemy and eat them? Well, we are glad you are gone, at least we can have a loyal tribe now instead of people just using power to get villages. I will work very very hard to make each and every one of you pay for your low handed behavior. Say anything you want, but you left us here between two of the top tribes in the world and joined the enemy. The rest of this world becomes a crusade for TFC.

I hope you guys all enjoyed your little burgouise game. The masses are now coming to take their due. There isn't a place low enough for that kind of behavior. Maybe right in a sewer where you can rest like the toxic waste of your psyche.

Last edited by a moderator:

Michael Wittman

at first i was going to say you were an ass. then i noticed it does look better. my dads an english teacher give me a break rofl

DeletedUser113101

Honour and Loyalty are almost unheard of nowadays... :icon_sad:

Michael Wittman

jump back in on an account owl :) plenty of room amongst us commoners

DeletedUser

If its OK Michael , I also ran it through OrcTranslate :

our leaders buggered off to the enemy and left us .
We feel relieved of them cos now we can get on and have some fun .
They were parasites anyway and we will reap vengeance upon them .
Clearly there is no misunderstanding over the qualities required to lead a tribe .
something about the proles and the plebs , but orcs don't have a middle class .

When i put it through KinglonTranslate however a different meaning came out ?!?
KPLAH warriors of honour
We are gonna stick a mighty axe thingy right up our former leaders Jacksies
Because by their dishonour they have shown us the way .
They are nothing but Ferengi PTUCK
break out the blood wine and we feast on their skulls

Dora the Explorer doesn't have a translate yet :
But basically Boots has been shafted by Dora and Swiper the Fox and there is a little band of marachi lizards marching across the field .

The JungleBook :
Mowgli been dumped outside a late night bar by Balou . Balou promised to lead but instead goes for piss up and led them straight to an all night bear bar . Mowgli now ready to get some necessities for himself .

StarWars :
LukeSkywalker has finally turned into Darth Vader . The swine !. He is following the dark side of the force. Time for Yoda to put on the holy cod piece and get light sabre out .

John Wayne :
Get of your horse and drink your milk . The pig iron gonna get hot

DeletedUser40757

I'm not even going to try and top Sir Pangolin's versions. I will instead, provide some stats to go along with this. I used mytwstats, due to the number of cowards fleeing. [SPOIL]

58cn.png

[/SPOIL]

I've included Owned into this mix as well, just doesn't seem fair to leave them out, although they aren't doing much at the moment.

Now, for the twstats version just as a comparison. As you can see, the number of runners makes a difference.
[SPOIL]
Side 1:
Tribes: T-F-C, T-R-B, Owned
Side 2:
Tribes: bAd, bAd BB, VIKING

Timeframe: 06/12/2013 00:00:00 to 18/12/2013 18:08:18

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 36
Side 2: 80
Difference: 44

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 262,989
Side 2: 560,945
Difference: 297,956

chart

[/SPOIL]

Michael Wittman

yes we have actually almost nobled out two 200k+ bad players with our very first operation...

Michael Wittman

come on ex leaders!?! tell us why we were so bad that you had to desert to the enemy rather than working to improve the tribe! i must know what divides you and me! what makes a human leave those he gained trust with to turn around attack them. i really dont understand. please fill me in. i do know how to attack those who threaten those i care about. this i will show you soon and often. no one can gain my friends trust only to betray them and try to do harm to them! this was done to me also. that i can forgive because i am circumstantial. i could have deserved it? however i KNOW my tribe mates and all of these wonderful people in our group did nothing but answer when you called. As you have sentenced them due to you wishing to join higher ranks at the expense of everyone who worked with you. there is no name for you. peace can only come as justice is served. now you see why it only takes good men doing nothing for evil to prevail. act more wisely in the future. it is better to earn than to take

Michael Wittman

you can see that two players who were in TFC core, left bad and have nearly been nobled now. i think they left within the last week. i dont want to drag their names around here because they are friends of mine.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Yes I would have to agree with you here Mr Wittman I know exactly how you feel when your leaders leave and join a bigger tribe I seen it happen many of times in my case with RIF it was a little different The Duke asked me to join and then after a couple weeks he quit , vanished , but he didn't join another tribe and I respect him for that unlike your leader latchy who ran for a better chance for survival if I was you i would get your whole tribe to send all their nukes and nobles at him and defend against bad afterwards he deserves it .

DeletedUser

Don't care. That was the way I was taught "leave the tribe and face the consequences"

Am I wrong ?

You only have one side of the story, though. How can you make a good judgement about what should be done, with only one side of the story?

mrpointhore

Wolf, don't you know, Balian can never be wrong.

That was said with extreme sarcasm.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You only have one side of the story, though. How can you make a good judgement about what should be done, with only one side of the story?

Only one side of the story " really ? '' just like my side of the story on the sitter switching tribes on me sort of ? No biggie though it's all good you can have your way I'm sure mrpointhore will see to that .

DeletedUser

Only one side of the story " really ? '' just like my side of the story on the sitter switching tribes on me sort of ? No biggie though it's all good you can have your way I'm sure mrpointhore will see to that .

You make no sense. I had both sides of the story in that case. I had your side and I had Thorean's side. Therefore, I could make an informed judgement and choose the side of the story that made more sense.

Here, you only have TFC's side of the story. You don't have the side of the people who left. You cannot possibly make an informed judgement, only a biased one.