tH vs TSOH fam.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

What the hell happened? am.ba won't tell us anything.

I logged on and lost three villages to our NAP and now they are marked enemy.

I Really don't want to fight tsoh with y'all being so strong lol. Feel like its against axe or something.

Anyway... This is the official declaration of tH vs TSOH + TSOH-f (i guess..)

Figures i go active again and i have to start in a war i can't win.

DeletedUser

Aw nah! let jmon do the declaration! atleast it will proberly have pics then >.>

Caveman 10345

Ive Come back to world 15 for 1 day so far and we are all ready at war GET IN THERE :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

I Really don't want to fight tsoh with y'all being so strong lol. Feel like its against axe or something.

Wow Th vs TSOH not sure who to root 4 thought tH was part of the Nl death group lol So new outcome?

DA NLfamillys Evil and th vs Axe tsoh exile?

DeletedUser

This is a big mistake between tsoh and th if we are going to beat the south our internal affrairs should wait.If i can hold back from being tempted to hit tsoh then this war should wait.

DeletedUser

What a fail attempt that even was. Plus you got it wrong its not Th its tH. good fight.

DeletedUser

oh hush lol. ugh i dont know what to do. i like tsoh to much to go to war with em..

lol, well tsoh are gonna kick your arse tbh:icon_razz:

But tH are a good tribe so i guess gooooo tH

@jack that was fail lol. Sorry.

DeletedUser

What a fail attempt that even was. Plus you got it wrong its not Th its tH. good fight.

I really don't think war should be made between the strong 4 (axe, TSOH, exile, and tH)
Once NL and DA are gone yes. but before then is just a waste

DeletedUser

I really probably should not comment on this, but im gonna :icon_twisted:

It is no surprise that you are unaware of what is happening, considering that we are talking about am.ba, but he was told yesterday, maybe jmon or lion will come on and clear things up maybe not, but I feel since am.ba is a leader should have let his tribe know what was happening, after all he was mailed, and he even responded to the mail, not TSoH's fault we have a much better leader and one that keeps us in the loop, even if short notice

DeletedUser

I really probably should not comment on this, but im gonna :icon_twisted:

It is no surprise that you are unaware of what is happening, considering that we are talking about am.ba, but he was told yesterday, maybe jmon or lion will come on and clear things up maybe not, but I feel since am.ba is a leader should have let his tribe know what was happening, after all he was mailed, and he even responded to the mail, not TSoH's fault we have a much better leader and one that keeps us in the loop, even if short notice

Frankly I'll probably get chewed out for say this on PF but im trying to get in exile or tsoh.

I'm not fighting tsoh.. thats like running into a brick wall.

DeletedUser

Frankly I'll probably get chewed out for say this on PF but im trying to get in exile or tsoh.

I'm not fighting tsoh.. thats like running into a brick wall.

is that what you ran into out in K46 last night :lol:, could have sworn that was just sysuk

DeletedUser

is that what you ran into out in K46 last night :lol:, could have sworn that was just sysuk

Im tryng to get into tsoh but jmon wont freaking answer me lol.

frankly i like th but declaring on tsoh is dumb.

we arn't axe we can't fight:
tsoh
tsoh-f
nl
nl2
nl3
and evil... ALL AT ONCE lol.

DeletedUser49716

LOL! N~L family should only be considered 1/4th of a tribe to deal with since they are piss poor in coordination, sending ramless nukes and poorly timed nobles (Personally experience)

TSoH shouldn't be a terribly fear, you watch your southern border and keep a decent fight up - they'll get bored of you soon when their nobles get sniped enough.

EviL? Ha! =D My N~L comment stands to them as well, its not a major effect and you are at best fighting 2 tribes total with some activity.

Coordinate a retal plan, something with an actual launch/land date and for god sake - Keep your offensive to the north and your defensive actions to the south, TSoH is too clustered to break but N~L is just a big barbarian whoring tribe, I doubt much resistance lies up there.

DeletedUser

Im tryng to get into tsoh but jmon wont freaking answer me lol.

frankly i like th but declaring on tsoh is dumb.

we arn't axe we can't fight:
tsoh
tsoh-f
nl
nl2
nl3
and evil... ALL AT ONCE lol.

Frankly, I think you should look at the situation on hand a bit more realistically.

tH have every opportunity to do fine against Tsoh and I see no reason why they should fall quickly, EXCEPT for if people do exactly what you are trying to do and run from a fight. You wonder why Jmon wont answer your mail? Its pathetic that the war is a day old and already your looking for a way out.
Way to go for being a team player.

And tH didnt declare on Tsoh, Tsoh declared on tH, it who was the first post made by? Did you even read it? Did you bother to check the reasons given (whether they be biased or not) for the war? :icon_rolleyes:

IMO if tH can get their bigger players well coordinated and acting as a group against Tsoh, then Tsoh could be in a bit of a spot, there are some large players in that tribe who must have a huge number of nukes at their disposal. tH are well clustered where as Tsoh's recent recruiting spree has left them open to lots of scattered support requests.

Not supporting either side here, just offering some differing views against the consensus that tsoh will win easily. yes tsoh do have more points and on paper should win, but the last war showed that theory does not always equate into reality.

DeletedUser

those people that give up so easily are draining away my will to play.

its no fun to fight with enemys that give in so fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.