tH Vs -?-

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Lets not forget how a "top" WANTED member accused me of illegal scripts for spliting their train Lulz:

I bet when they see that they'll get a heart attack :lol:

i see you are sharing the fun eh :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

look at all those inactive tH members :icon_eek: must be zombies :lol:

DeletedUser

Yet apparently wanted sucks so hard that even when key players are off on vacation, they fail ops and have to resort taking a dozen villages from one of their own spies, and beg *X* to let them noble their inactives in order to try to get a foothold near us.

if u are talking about bydk we were nolbing him to get closer to u before our members attacked urs in K25, as for nobling inactive *X* members i dont know where u got that from, ur spy obviously isnt properly informed :icon_razz:

the whole thing is rich coming from a tH member whos tribes only real ennoblements in K25 is that of hurley01 who wasnt inactive he was just making the stats look too bad for u, so u decided to eat him. maybe u are still holding a grudge after i nobled ur 3 villages along the K35/36 border :icon_sad:

d3ath1s

Wrong, Wrong and Wrong, wana try again?

What do u think is better Wanted eating Hurley in our core or us eating him?

common sence mate, get it right next time.

DeletedUser

Lets not forget how a "top" WANTED member accused me of illegal scripts for spliting their train Lulz:

I bet when they see that they'll get a heart attack :lol:
lol, 1s train isn't that hard to snipe, i have problems with under 400ms

but 1s train is way under wanted standard, they usually stay at 20s+

ToPaT

lol, 1s train isn't that hard to snipe, i have problems with under 400ms

but 1s train is way under wanted standard, they usually stay at 20s+

I know! I was about to mail him and telling him congratulations, till I thought how patronizing it'd be. :/

DeletedUser

Yet another thread turned into a private spam-orgy of some few individuals. So I guess, no-one is interested in the original subject anymore, that's why I've closed the thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.