tH Vs -?-

Status
Not open for further replies.

stoneslinga

Well I must say for all this crap being talked -?- has made two top tribes that both were #1 at one point disappear (Vodka & Ninja) .. Beyond all stats , thats where the score stands ..

Stats are misleading and I get caught paying to much attention to them at points too .

What a rip off LOL W25 has *?*

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Oops.

Side 1: tH

Side 2: -?- *?*

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 128
Side 2: 175
Difference: 47

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 77
Side 2: 7
Difference: 70

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,251,103
Side 2: 1,681,069
Difference: 429,966

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 748,206
Side 2: 73,778
Difference: 674,428

image.php

DeletedUser

and the null hypothesis is correct! Post ignored, even though it only consisted of elementary school mathematics.

Quiery: How can you ignore a post if you posted to it?

Elementary reasoning shows this is impossible.

DeletedUser

Oops.

Side 1: tH

Side 2: -?- *?*

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 128
Side 2: 175
Difference: 47

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 77
Side 2: 7
Difference: 70

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,251,103
Side 2: 1,681,069
Difference: 429,966

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 748,206
Side 2: 73,778
Difference: 674,428

image.php

For accuracy, you need to include Ninjas into the timeframe you've copy-pasted here. After this, I agree, you can leave them out.

DeletedUser43936

For your information tH only reason your that big is because you pit all your players into one tribe, all your little scraps from ninjas, just makes it easier for us your all in one place now.

:)

Go -?- show this scum who owns

R3000

Hoping that -?- will bail you out of the mess you are in with 4Horse?

didn't notice that thanks for pointing out the reason I want -?- to win is they are nicer (to my knowledge) and they held 1st for a long time I want them to be back up there:)

HoldMyOwn

Lunita, thats just picking bones. Angacam is clearly not addressing the point, and hence ignoring the post.

sparky.. isn't that what -?- is doing with *?*.... people who live in glass houses shouldnt throw stones. Besides, ? is just family tribe garbage so I guess you have a point that we only keep the good players and not dump em off into second tribe.

DeletedUser

For your information tH only reason your that big is because you pit all your players into one tribe, all your little scraps from ninjas, just makes it easier for us your all in one place now.

i read your little fail 3 times to try and make some sense out of it but i just can't. are you saying we should split our tribe into 2? start a family when our 1 tribe is not even filled? :lol:

dont give the bullshit that we're only big cause we absorbed Ninjas player, your tribe absorbed god knows how many ex-enemy tribe leaders etc, we on the other hand keep to absorbing only allies and nobling enemies

DeletedUser

For accuracy, you need to include Ninjas into the timeframe you've copy-pasted here. After this, I agree, you can leave them out.

The only ex-Ninjas player that is in tH now and wasn't in that timeframe only lost 1 village. So ok, 77-8 :icon_rolleyes:

I don't even understand your point. You're upset we're not a family? And how about -?- pillaging high point players from *?* and allies? Surely that's better than us taking in ninjas :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

thats ironic coming from a tribe hopper. Plus, didnt *?* drop four ranks as you stripped all the players you could? I fail to see how that makes you any better than tH

DeletedUser

The only ex-Ninjas player that is in tH now and wasn't in that timeframe only lost 1 village. So ok, 77-8 :icon_rolleyes:

I just want to be clear, since attacks may have been launched on a timeframe from various territories awhile ago... does your statement count all ex-Ninjas/ongoing Ninjas players or just those who ended up in TH now?

...simply to be honest, since that is what is incorporated in your TH data.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Some numbers to chew on...

tH positive changes total for November:
~35mil
-?- positive changes total for November:
~23.5mil

tH positive changes total for October:
~11mil (this even includes 2 members ~5mil total accidentally leaving and waiting for reinvite)
-?- positive changes total for October:
~25mil (1 rejoin worth ~1mil from what I see is included)

DeletedUser

I just want to be clear, since attacks may have been launched on a timeframe from various territories awhile ago... does your statement count all ex-Ninjas/ongoing Ninjas players or just those who ended up in TH now?

...simply to be honest, since that is what is incorporated in your TH data.

Just the ones that are part of tH... I fail to see how the other Ninjas would relate to tH.

DeletedUser

Still, verm, update the chart. To include ALL Ninjas during the time frame earlier specified.

I salute you for your good work in TH. After VODKA and NINJAS, good to see this. However, we'll see what happens now.

(no the others don't relate to TH now, but the noblings were sent out before Ninjas died as a tribe - as a rule - so yes they relate to the FULL picture.)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

77-19 counting all the Ninjas inactives left behind, congrats?

k6a6o6s

i hope joshh08 and redhunter are pullng there weight or i will get the large trout out and slap them with it XD

Status
Not open for further replies.