tH Vs -?-

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Gentlemen,
Shall we pick up where we left off?

Th: Lets face it for all there cry baby crap, for all there venom and bitching, for all there hatred for me and -?- (envy I think) they are a good tribe. They have hung around in a no mans land and wormed there way into W15 politics. I was warned 3 months ago to eliminate TH but like many others TH had me fooled, they spoke nicely to my face while planning behind my back. I should have listened. Now they have done well reaping the benefits of anothers war. Boys, times they are a changing. Ninjas is dead, YOU ARE NEXT.

And

"Damned be he that first cries HOLD, ENOUGH!"

There ya go Verm, that should give you plenty to whine about to keep this thread going for 3 weeks.

DeletedUser

Ninjas arent dead, we know we will be stronger if we are closer in touch with our allies. I am just as proud to be part of tH as I was being a Ninja.

DeletedUser

You sure talk a lot of trash in this forum Angacam. Spend more time ingame is my recommendation.

What is your excuse now when Ninjas is gone btw? Your stats still looks as crap as ever. Gonna find up another bs excuse why you are performing so badly? Gonna wait a month for a superoffensive? Or are you just softening us up with ur 100s of failed nukes?

Side 1: tH

Side 2: (~SP~) -?- *?* LoA *$*
Timeframe: Forever
Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,392
Side 2: 740
Difference: 652

Side 2: -?- *?*
Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 90
Side 2: 21
Difference: 69

DeletedUser

oh here is the 24h summary.

Side 2: -?- *?*

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 66
Side 2: 11
Difference: 55

DeletedUser

the only person who spoke nicely to you was dith and we all know what a gay little tribalhugging prick he is. as far as i know, verm insulted you as soon as dith left. and of course we're not stupid enough to pick a fight when we know we will lose, we're aggressive and enjoy a challenge but not suicidal.

BTW i hope you're not trying to sound intimidating or anything with the capitalised 'you are next', it just makes you sound like a douchebag.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

A thread just for us?! How flattering. I don't know what to say, I knew I should have had a speech ready but... Anyway...

First off, it's tH. Notice the small t and capital H. theHERETICS. I don't know why it's so hard for you. It'd be one thing if you did it to annoy me, which it does by the way, but you do it just because you're stupid... which annoys me too, as I hate stupid people. Moving on before I get into a rant...

You say we are reaping the benefits of others' war. It was -?- and *?* vs Ninjas and we jumped right in to help them. This was in no way worming into another war to benefit from it as they have been our allies since they first formed, and they were being double teamed. Surely your spies must have passed this info on to you so don't play dumb and pretend you didn't expect tH to get involved. Maybe you thought we were too scared of your points, but that's your own failure to misjudge us like that.

Next is this Ninjas are dead nonsense. They are off the map as a tribe but more than half their active members are still going to be fighting you. You can consider it a retag for them and nothing more. I think back when L2K was a hot subject still you said changing names doesn't mean ARIA is gone, well same thing goes for Ninjas now.

You should have just ended the pnp efforts against us with Ninjas "dying". Your little lapdog following will still come by and yelp about your greatness but the intelligent people will notice the lack of anything resembling proper reasoning coming from your side. It just makes you look bad, that's all.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

you forgot to point out the capitalisation of your own name verm, you douche.

Krapek

A thread just for us?! How flattering. I don't know what to say, I knew I should have had a speech ready but... Anyway...

First off, it's tH. Notice the small t and capital H. theHERETICS. I don't know why it's so hard for you. It'd be one thing if you did it to annoy me, which it does by the way, but you do it just because you're stupid... which annoys me too, as I hate stupid people. Moving on before I get into a rant...

You say we are reaping the benefits of others' war. It was -?- and *?* vs Ninjas and we jumped right in to help them. This was in no way worming into another war to benefit from it as they have been our allies since they first formed, and they were being double teamed. Surely your spies must have passed this info on to you so don't play dumb and pretend you didn't expect tH to get involved. Maybe you thought we were too scared of your points, but that's your own failure to misjudge us like that.

Next is this Ninjas are dead nonsense. They are off the map as a tribe but more than half their active members are still going to be fighting you. You can consider it a retag for them and nothing more. I think back when L2K was a hot subject still you said changing names doesn't mean ARIA is gone, well same thing goes for Ninjas now.

You should have just ended the pnp efforts against us with Ninjas "dying". Your little lapdog following will still come by and yelp about your greatness but the intelligent people will notice the lack of anything resembling proper reasoning coming from your side. It just makes you look bad, that's all.

That should shut him up. :D

HoldMyOwn

It seems Angacam ignores any posts that displays any semblance of logic or consists of a question he does not know the answer to. To prove this, lets experiment:

Please Angacam, can you tell us what the difference in villages taken if tH took 66 and -?- took 11, according to zmaster's stats?

(HINT 1: the answer is a 2 digit number where both digits are the same)
(HINT 2: this digit is a whole number between 4 and 6)
(HINT 3: The answer is actually posted in zmas' post)

Last edited:

HoldMyOwn

and the null hypothesis is correct! Post ignored, even though it only consisted of elementary school mathematics.

Last edited:

k6a6o6s

skorm leave ?family so have to go with tH now so joshh08 does not hit me with a big trout XD

Status
Not open for further replies.