tH Vs -?-

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I did...but it's not like you could find out who I am without making an effort...:icon_rolleyes:

who will try? knowing i didn't copy the exact numbers, but their approximations...:icon_cool:

I found you in less than a minute. PM'd the name :icon_wink:

What better method is there of that than pretending to be someone who you aren't

Normally I'd agree but who I found makes perfect sense as in nomine.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Normally I'd agree but who I found makes perfect sense as in nomine.
Of course it is the best for me :D

There could only be one username to fit better and that is "Măgarapete cîrcotnu". But TW didn't let me choose it :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Angacam, any last thoughts about your tribe falling apart?

Yes, go to W32 when it reopens and he will fight you there. Beware however, he has given himself over to the cult of Harloser again :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

angakp6.jpg

that is from the day tH started to attack -?-..
seems like a good plan :lol:

edit: extracted from their skype log

DeletedUser

Yes, go to W32 when it reopens and he will fight you there. Beware however, he has given himself over to the cult of Harloser again :icon_cry:

harlos pwned one of SK in W30...
I wonder how good is their premade in w32 as thery said they would fight seriously there...

:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

harlos pwned one of SK in W30...
I wonder how good is their premade in w32 as thery said they would fight seriously there...

:icon_twisted:

harlos never got a successful proper attack on that =SK= member, he sent all his O but they all got wiped out :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

harlos never got a successful proper attack on that =SK= member, he sent all his O but they all got wiped out :icon_rolleyes:
not attacking...
he killed a lot of his attack troops when they all timed support before his attack...:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

And he's playing alongside Harlose in W32 as well :eek: Everyone's a winner!

DeletedUser

so the wars between tH and wanted now really, -?- are just getting cleaned up

DeletedUser

tH are too inactive to noble the remaining -?- members ;)

Yet apparently wanted sucks so hard that even when key players are off on vacation, they fail ops and have to resort taking a dozen villages from one of their own spies, and beg *X* to let them noble their inactives in order to try to get a foothold near us.

DeletedUser

Yet apparently wanted sucks so hard that even when key players are off on vacation, they fail ops and have to resort taking a dozen villages from one of their own spies, and beg *X* to let them noble their inactives in order to try to get a foothold near us.

Why aint this interesting info?

jedi knight retired

tH are too inactive to noble the remaining -?- members ;)

After being at war with them tennis i pretty damn sure know what they are capable of.

In all honesty they fight a war like they did at the begining with -?- they should pretty well beat wanted.

ToPaT

Lets not forget how a "top" WANTED member accused me of illegal scripts for spliting their train Lulz:

[22:27:27] joarth21 w15: lol
[22:27:36] … i see you have a script
[22:27:43] ToPaT: o_O
[22:28:04] … i have legal ones though ^_^
[22:28:18] joarth21 w15: yes but 1 illegal im sure :p
[22:28:22] ToPaT: nope
[22:28:25] joarth21 w15: oh yes
[22:28:29] ToPaT: nope
[22:28:53] … unless attack renamer is illegal LOL
[22:29:18] joarth21 w15: how you can put 1 def in 1 sec ? i have send with sitting zyla03 like 3 nuke and 4 noble and 4 def in 1 sec and you have kill only noble

*Noble* * (605|636) * e7j7l7 today at 03:48 0:51:24
Support today at 03:48 0:51:24
Support today at 03:48 0:51:25
*Noble* * (605|636) * e7j7l7 today at 03:48 0:51:25
Support today at 03:48 0:51:27
*Noble* * (605|636) * e7j7l7 today at 03:48 0:51:27
Support today at 03:48 0:51:28
*Noble* * (605|636) * e7j7l7 today at 03:48

I bet when they see that they'll get a heart attack :lol:

Last edited: