Thank you APOC from the bottom of my heart...

chrissy24

with the recent retirement of Falcon i am now officially the best player on this world!!! (OD measurement)
so to all you kind sponsors out there - especial credit goes to Nomad, chuunks,yugger, mrgoto, akoto (gosh the list could go on for ages) -who kindly allowed me lots of vills in k45/55 and then granted me lots of ODD with their (rather pitiful) attempts to take them back..........

A BIG BIG THANK YOU.

p.s i am now retiring from the World so i've left those vills in the original owners name. just walk right back in boys!!

:icon_cool: (only joking):icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

As soon as I read the word Retiring I knew it was BS... =P
Hey, don't you have some Troops left to free up Farm space chrissy? Send them to moi!

DeletedUser

NO sweat She-Ra. I'm glad you enjoy your false sense of security whole we drill your brethren around into specks of insignificant dust all around you. Keep up the good work and I for one look forward to fighting you when you are the last enemy left in your own tribe dubbed Master Of my (sexually confused) Universe

DeletedUser

its interesting that you are thanking us for making an ally, one of the only ones that actually carried the fight to us quit... on that side of the fense there are less and less of those like you and falcon that are willing to fight. It is enlightening to know that you are excited that we have one less major target and can focus more nukes on you...

chrissy24

NO sweat She-Ra. I'm glad you enjoy your false sense of security whole we drill your brethren around into specks of insignificant dust all around you. Keep up the good work and I for one look forward to fighting you when you are the last enemy left in your own tribe dubbed Master Of my (sexually confused) Universe
well done - that is (almost) funny:icon_biggrin:- which for you lot of humourless neanderthals (honestly "time of the month"?- which part of redneckville do you belong to? - if i was female i'd be asking the mods to take a look at that one!)

however- sorry to disavow you of your false assumptions based around the "y" in my name (its a country thing)- no confusion in my sexual universe i'm afraid.
gorgeous and very indulgent wife and 5 beautiful boys.
but hey if i did want to get in touch with my feminine side whats wrong with that?
the beauty of an internet game is that we can all pretend to be someone else for a while
King A can pretend to be Gordon Gekko
Sean can pretend to be a King
Swampert can even pretend he can construct a sentence that means something (ok maybe not!)
and most of APOC (with a few honourable exceptions)can pretend they can actually play this game without hiding behind each others skirts and seeking comfort in numbers.

anyway - you boys managing to get some support to Lady A yet?
there's a real damsel in distress.

DeletedUser

I'm glad to see th humor has helped settle you down BC.

I know you were a guy for sometime but I like to rib fun. Makes the game all the better, no?

DeletedUser75781

Swampert can even pretend he can construct a sentence that means something (ok maybe not!)

And this is coming from someone who doesn't even make valid points and gets dumbfounded when asked to prove them :lol:

and most of APOC (with a few honourable exceptions)can pretend they can actually play this game without hiding behind each others skirts and seeking comfort in numbers.

Coming from an ex-!?! member as well :lol: hypocrite much? :icon_rolleyes:

PS: English was never my strong subject :icon_sad:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser75781

I guess ex-!?! were upset that BaseET wrecked their tribe so they keep on wishing for the death of APOC :lol:

DeletedUser

I have to admit Aetost is a better player than all of us, I mean he killed !?!, not us :icon_wink:

chrissy24

can't have it both ways chaps. Either Aetost killed his tribe of Base did. unless it was both murder and suicide.

and Corwin - of course i'm not pleased Falc quit- but we all have that right of course (and his little brother? who took over the account for a while was a tad annoying!)

and Swampy- you're getting better son - keep taking the pills!!

DeletedUser75781

and you keep wishing that your the cause of the death of !?!:icon_rolleyes:

I NEVER wish that, none of the ex-ETs do, we know it isn't true :icon_wink:

Yes, Aetost and his actions destroyed his own tribe, as well as his tribe in W50, and W53. And it will happen again on W56 :icon_wink:

and Swampy- you're getting better son - keep taking the pills!!

Peelz can have some side effects sometimes.

[SPOIL]
l4dmemebyisismasshirod2.jpg
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

I NEVER wish that, none of the ex-ETs do, we know it isn't true :icon_wink:

Yes, Aetost and his actions destroyed his own tribe, as well as his tribe in W50, and W53. And it will happen again on W56 :icon_wink:

on world 53 everyone eles went inactive and he and 2 other people formed a new tribe and they lasted for about a month, and from that Aetost got to number 1 by nobling enemies. he never destroyed his tribe we all me as well as others did that our selfs by going inactive at a time where we should be the most active.

yeil

on world 53 everyone eles went inactive and he and 2 other people formed a new tribe and they lasted for about a month, and from that Aetost got to number 1 by nobling enemies. he never destroyed his tribe we all me as well as others did that our selfs by going inactive at a time where we should be the most active.

He got opped and quit on w53.

DeletedUser

Lies, Lies, Lies... His own tribe turned against him...

DeletedUser

anyway - you boys managing to get some support to Lady A yet?
there's a real damsel in distress.
I'm actually surprised That she's still holding up high...considering by the number of FEAR people attacking her for a long time now. Says allot about your Tribes coordination aswell. And Tbh, she holds out much better then most of your members.