Thank you APOC from the bottom of my heart...

DeletedUser75781

I was there til he got smashed and quit. Most had quit/turned against him. He tried to play too many sides and got caught out & smashed.

Proof that Failtost doesn't care about the well being about his tribe members :lol:

DeletedUser66533

Aetost must have been amazing and godlike for all of you to talk about him like that.. You guys obssessed or something... He has reached rank 1 in the 4 worlds i have played with him.... Any of you guys did the same?

DeletedUser

How are you calling what one person say proof? :icon_confused: Gosh....

That's common fact. He doesn't.

Aetost must have been amazing and godlike for all of you to talk about him like that.. You guys obssessed or something... He has reached rank 1 in the 4 worlds i have played with him.... Any of you guys did the same?
:icon_rolleyes:
Hmm, How hard is it, to just Internal your way to the Top? Rank 1 means shit if you internal your way to the top. And that's just how he did it each Time. w35, w50, w53 & w56. Even those that didn't know him yet, were starting to see his flaws.

Amazing? Godlike? We don't Praise him, we don't worship him, unlike you and his Loyal followers.
Why do people still talk about Hitler & Stalin?

DeletedUser

*yawn*
how many topics have we got of a similar nature.
15 or 20?

DeletedUser

I hope you don't count W56, his stats are :icon_redface:

DeletedUser75781

It's not just his internals, his enemy caps are cleared by his tribemates before he sends the nobles...

DeletedUser66533

That's common fact. He doesn't.

:icon_rolleyes:
Hmm, How hard is it, to just Internal your way to the Top? Rank 1 means shit if you internal your way to the top. And that's just how he did it each Time. w35, w50, w53 & w56. Even those that didn't know him yet, were starting to see his flaws.

Amazing? Godlike? We don't Praise him, we don't worship him, unlike you and his Loyal followers.
Why do people still talk about Hitler & Stalin?

loooooooool! I'm stating he has done well in those worlds , he has good skills to convince all those people so he could internal them... I have only played together in the same tribe with Aetost in 3 worlds you funny boy! I AM NOT his loyal follower but his good friend... in W 53 i was in a non friendly tribe of his called Drama were he was my rival as he had 300k advantage on my rank 2 account... Anywayz i am defending aetost cause he is better than you.

DeletedUser

loooooooool! I'm stating he has done well in those worlds , he has good skills to convince all those people so he could internal them... I have only played together in the same tribe with Aetost in 3 worlds you funny boy! I AM NOT his loyal follower but his good friend... in W 53 i was in a non friendly tribe of his called Drama were he was my rival as he had 300k advantage on my rank 2 account... Anywayz i am defending aetost cause he is better than you.
Very well said but sadly Magical Cloud is far better then Aetost. He doesn't need to internal his friends for a big account, as MC has actually done work to earn his points and villages.

DeletedUser75781

I assume you have some NICE things to back that statement up with?

Look at his enemy caps, then look at the player who owned them, then you can see that his tribemates had already started nobling the villages :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser66533

Very well said but sadly Magical Cloud is far better then Aetost. He doesn't need to internal his friends for a big account, as MC has actually done work to earn his points and villages.

well i hope to play with MC in a world so I can see his skills :D

kingjohan

Stop acting dumb.

Go to TWstats and see yourself cause I cba to do all that just for you :icon_rolleyes:

I looked.

Couldn't find anything.

Since it appears you were just talking, i will assume that it is just that. Talk.

kthxbaii