Thank you APOC from the bottom of my heart...

DeletedUser

Reasons???

Who cares. You quit. Aetost quit. I don't even know the guy but he quit. He's a quitter. So no way is he > APOC.

I hate when quitters stand on the soapbox "uhhh. I'm SO great. But here's who I quit!!! That makes me so great anyways and it didnt have to do with the 400 incomings it was cause I gained weight."

Dude you quit. You are a quitter. I quit a few worlds too. I was a quitter too. there's nothing wrong with quitting but just don't go nattering on with nonsense on how "great" (insert quitter) here is. It's annoying. Quitters are just another nobody. I respect guys that get nobled out over quitters.

DeletedUser

in the event of getting nobled out wouldn't it be safe to say they would then quit the world.

Then couldn't they be also called quitters and so your point makes no sense. One quit before getting destroyed, one after getting destroyed. Same outcome!? or am i missing something.

DeletedUser

in the event of getting nobled out wouldn't it be safe to say they would then quit the world.

Then couldn't they be also called quitters and so your point makes no sense. One quit before getting destroyed, one after getting destroyed. Same outcome!? or am i missing something.

Well it's one thing to fight to the end and then quit after you tried your hardest - pretty much like will happen to you huggies and I respect that.

It's another to get bored or see 1200 incomings then to walk away and just go barb after going inactive then when your bored with life to come back to TW forums and spout off about "how great you were and I just quit" like it was nothing. Its not. And it's so aggravating to hear morons make these statements or that certain leaders were "so good" and until they quit and "if the hadn't quit"....

The conversation begins and ends with "well that quit" done over. He sucks, he quit. He's nothing he's garbage. No better than any other player that quit.

And FYI I'm not meaning to be personal by saying "moron" or "garbage" I'm just stating truths. It's moronic to quit and come back and a t like you were actually someone

At then end of the day I guess I'm trying to say it's ok to quit but to give up but then quit and give up. Don't keep cOming back to the forums, move along. I for one appreciate quitters it's got me to where I am in this world and having the most fun in TW I've ever had.

DeletedUser

Well it's one thing to fight to the end and then quit after you tried your hardest - pretty much like will happen to you huggies and I respect that.

It's another to get bored or see 1200 incomings then to walk away and just go barb after going inactive then when your bored with life to come back to TW forums and spout off about "how great you were and I just quit" like it was nothing. Its not. And it's so aggravating to hear morons make these statements or that certain leaders were "so good" and until they quit and "if the hadn't quit"....

The conversation begins and ends with "well that quit" done over. He sucks, he quit. He's nothing he's garbage. No better than any other player that quit.

And FYI I'm not meaning to be personal by saying "moron" or "garbage" I'm just stating truths. It's moronic to quit and come back and a t like you were actually someone

At then end of the day I guess I'm trying to say it's ok to quit but to give up but then quit and give up. Don't keep cOming back to the forums, move along. I for one appreciate quitters it's got me to where I am in this world and having the most fun in TW I've ever had.

All I have to say Laskales is
JC_you_rock.gif

DeletedUser75781

What's the biggie on gaining weight killy :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

:lol: You trying to be a comedian? Tried my hardest probably not. :icon_biggrin: But more important fighting to the end implies i'll be rimmed. When i really feel like it i shall unleash my noble nukes and obliterate this world.

I don't mind people speaking on forums if they've quit. Though constantly rejoining worlds is a little interesting

DeletedUser

I can understand it. I hit my first world because I didn't have prem and I was at 500K. It was too much to log on daily and build.

I also think it depends on the tribe you join. For instance o joined W35 as am after thought. If you would've asked me if I'd be where I am now, that answer wpuld be "yeah, right". Still, it's worked out and I'm having a blast.

And yes im a comedian :D

DeletedUser

Reasons???

Who cares. You quit. Aetost quit. I don't even know the guy but he quit. He's a quitter. So no way is he > APOC.

I hate when quitters stand on the soapbox "uhhh. I'm SO great. But here's who I quit!!! That makes me so great anyways and it didnt have to do with the 400 incomings it was cause I gained weight."

Dude you quit. You are a quitter. I quit a few worlds too. I was a quitter too. there's nothing wrong with quitting but just don't go nattering on with nonsense on how "great" (insert quitter) here is. It's annoying. Quitters are just another nobody. I respect guys that get nobled out over quitters.

Not that I liked aetost in the slightest, but this doesn't make much sense.
Just because you quit a world because you don't want to waste some time on a world that means nothing to you, doesn't mean they are not a good player. I've never played an account past 5mill, solely because it gets way too boring fighting with multi-million accounts. I prefer quitting, yes quitting at the mill mark. I only stay if they are interesting.

Now saying this, the guys that quit because they have incomings are the ones that should stop speaking shit. I respect the guys that can carry on, but only the ones that carry on and actually do something fun rather than hold onto a world because you want to finish one. I just don't see how you can call a player shit for leaving the world early if he had no interest or old tribemates in the world anymore. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Not that I liked aetost in the slightest, but this doesn't make much sense.
Just because you quit a world because you don't want to waste some time on a world that means nothing to you, doesn't mean they are not a good player. I've never played an account past 5mill, solely because it gets way too boring fighting with multi-million accounts. I prefer quitting, yes quitting at the mill mark. I only stay if they are interesting.

Now saying this, the guys that quit because they have incomings are the ones that should stop speaking shit. I respect the guys that can carry on, but only the ones that carry on and actually do something fun rather than hold onto a world because you want to finish one. I just don't see how you can call a player shit for leaving the world early if he had no interest or old tribemates in the world anymore. :icon_confused:

agreed

DeletedUser

you quitters have to stick together don't ya. :icon_biggrin:

Funny that :lol: I was speaking to someone from APOC.. well.. someone who'd quit in APOC :lol: I'm not gonna name and shame them either, cause that wouldn't be fair. So while your mocking us "quitters" your also mocking your tribe :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Everyone quits. At one point or another something is going to happen and you'll have to quit. Some people are lucky and can work around it and still play TW, other's aren't and just focus on the problem. But everyone quits, there has never been a tribe that has won the world without someone in it quitting at one point or another.

DeletedUser

Everyone quits. At one point or another something is going to happen and you'll have to quit. Some people are lucky and can work around it and still play TW, other's aren't and just focus on the problem. But everyone quits, there has never been a tribe that has won the world without someone in it quitting at one point or another.

That's exactly my point.