Thank you LXG

DeletedUser

Thats what happens if tribe has no diplomatic skills. What did they expect? They respected nobody, so everyone crushed them.
Same thing is gonna happen to UFC family....

Hmm? UFC goes out of its way to show respect to other tribes so that is not comparable. They are just disrespected in turn for being a family tribe. I am sure most of you have decided family tribe is a curse word, but I think that is idiotic, it's just a different way of playing is all.

DeletedUser

Hmm? UFC goes out of its way to show respect to other tribes so that is not comparable. They are just disrespected in turn for being a family tribe. I am sure most of you have decided family tribe is a curse word, but I think that is idiotic, it's just a different way of playing is all.

me thinks you protest too much.
he didnt compare any of you guys to them, HE distinctively said that same thing is going to happen to UFC family.

DeletedUser

My opinion has nothing to do with the family. UFC is recruiting refugees and players inside other tribe's clusters even after being asked not to do that. Thats what I call disrespect. [WP] has asked several times to not do that in K76. We even had a NAP for one day after making an agreement that they stop recruiting in K76. The duke of UFC agreed to that. The very next day they recruit another player in K76... needless to say that the NAP was terminated. And as a result, we are now having fun by taking some of their villages.